Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

quote:

.. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / .... .- ...- . / - .. -- . / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... / -.-- --- ..- / .... .- ...- . / - .. -- . / - --- / .--. .-.. .- -.-- / -.-- --- ..- / -. . .-. -..

###vote PMush

The best part of Mafia that never happens, it's time for a Mafia game about post restrictions! This game will be for fourteen players, and I'm going to be a little particular to make sure it doesn't just turn into Lurker Mafia.

- Normal mafia rules apply.
- All players must make at least five posts per real-time day. This will lax on weekends, and I'll try not to be too much of a hard rear end.
- Obeying the letter of your PR while ignoring the spirit will be frowned upon. Exception If you're entertaining or creative with how you get around the PR, and do so in a consistent manner, I'll probably love you.
- Actions are always exempt from PRs.
- You are not allowed to volunteer information about your PR, but you are allowed to answer questions about it. Please don't try to exploit this.
- Hell, please don't be a jackass about this in general. It's an internet party game on the forum of a comedy website.

If you're alright with a more difficult PR, please say so when signing up!

I'm also looking for a co-mod to keep an eye on PRs and such, especially one who has Skype.

Players
1. The Ninth Layer*
2. Meds cure schizos*
3. uranus
4. AnonymousNarcotics
5. Kashuno*
6. CapitalistPig*
7. imgay
8. spacing in vienna
9. rurea
10. Section 31

Replacements
???

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Oct 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm up for a more difficult PR as long as it doesn't prevent me from reading my own posts.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Do your absolute worst.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i'll do my best

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
In!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Ayy

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ok

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I didn't read before posting; I'm okay with any crazy next level PRs you make.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Oh yeah im ok with the craziest of crazy person prs

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope there isn't a no shitposting pr

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
I'm in! I'd rather a PR that isn't too dependent on bbcode, since I might be playing on my phone a lot.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

ill play

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
is this game going to happen

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
It will, once I'm in a better place financially and emotionally, and once there's enough interest. We seem to be waning right now.

Section 31
Mar 4, 2012
I'm willing to try.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I feel like it would either be terrible or awesome to play in a post-restriction game as my first one. I'd be willing to try if that's okay with you, Poison Mushroom - totally understand if you'd rather have veterans though!

(Is this how it works? Do I just jump in? Should I introduce myself in the discussion thread? :ohdear:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
Nah mang that's all you gotta do. Just be confident and post a sign up like this.

• Locked thread