Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

coleman francis posted:

Is Chris Cheney Nathan Fillion?

No, Nathan Fillion is Chris Gaines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah I looked there, and it doesn't have a fraction of what's cropped up in the last decade on SA alone. It's really a lost endeavor at this point. Soon our grandchildren will stumble across old moldy .jpgs in the corner of ancient imgur, like fossils or hieroglyphics and they will piece together an incomplete whole, wondering why on earth four panels of poorly drawn garbage keeps appearing in historical records of this time period.

Page 1000 of the webcomics thread was certainly something.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Vlex posted:

Idg this loss edit

As far as I can tell, it's just the same picture four times

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

beep-beep car is go posted:

ALF was totally a Saturday morning cartoon.

And weird, too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoKFmyjxVHM

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Steve Holt! posted:

PYF Macros & Memes Part IV: perhaps this has gone too far

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

waffles beyond waffles posted:

No one is going to mention that Waluigi is loving a Minion in the background?

I uh

Somfin posted:

After some very loving regrettable googling, I can confirm that he is not loving that minion. He is however naked and suspending it between his knees.

oh whew I can still send it to my mom the theorist

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Is a corndog a sandwich, though

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Alright. If you look at your own link, the girl is also being hosed over the desk. Is this a bang desk then? I would say that this particular desk is used for banging more often than any regular desk, but essentially it's still a regular desk. Similarly, the couch is not necessarily a bang couch.

Once you gently caress on an object, it is Foreverially a Bang Object.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bring this person, this fool, to me.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

PCOS Bill posted:

You are a lesser person if you don't love Garfield.

Garfield Hate is now as overplayed and unfunny as the adherents to Garfield Hate claim that that strip is. Garfield, the comic strip, is perfectly capable of conjuring up a smile.

What's interesting is how Heathcliff has gone from "dollar-store, single-panel Garfield" to something completely good and weird and entertaining.

No one cares what the comic strip Heathcliff does, which is why it can do anything, and it's great.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

PCOS Bill posted:

I really like Family Circus, too. That Jeffy gets up to quite the hijinks.

I engaged with you in good faith, but now, I won't.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

DontMockMySmock posted:

Dude, that thing has been around for over fifty years and is still being drawn by elementary school kids to this day. 90s my rear end.

Only TRUE 90s Kids Will REMEMBER This, LOL....... 1 Like = OMG Yes I was There, 1 Share = I CRY Every TIME

MUST Credit /REBELAssCOOLGirls2

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Karate Bastard posted:

Now make it goldenNot The Trump Way!!!!

Oh, you're supposed to pee on it.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

:thurman:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

I spy a pair of diabetic shoes, and a dirty pair of white sneakers. Two classic looks for two walking garbagefires of humans.

I'm just hoping this is a case of people cosplaying for the bodies they have and not the bodies they wish they had.

edit: new page snipe: cross-pollinated with the AFP thread:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Between this and the paint roller observation, you are Today's PYF MVP

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

china bot posted:

PYF Macros & Memes Part IV: The Cummies Tomb

:drat:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Baronjutter posted:

The whole "cummies" thing has made me feel very old and out of touch with internet culture and memes. I don't understand it or get it but at the same time know it's gross and I don't approve.

Stolen from elsewhere:

Here in my garage, just bought this new 💕daddy💕 here. It’s fun to pout up here in the Hollywood hills. But you know what I like more than my 💕daddy💕? 💦cummies!💦. In fact, I’m a lot more proud of these seven new 💕daddies💕 that I had to swallow to hold two thousand new 💦cummies💦 that I bought. It’s like how my 💕daddy💕 asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy 😍🍆

Now maybe you’ve seen my TEDx talk where I talk about how I makes 💘daddy💘 😊happy😊. You know, I make 💘daddy💘 😊happy😊 not to show off it’s again about the 💦cummies💦. In fact, the real reason I keep this 💕daddy💕 here is that it’s a reminder. A reminder that I'm 💘daddy's💘 👑princess 👑but I'm also a whore! 💟, because it wasn’t that long ago that I was in a little town across the country hanging out with my 💕daddy💕 with only forty seven 💦cummies!💦in my 💦cummy💦account. I got pretty hungry🍆, I started to pout 😞.
But you know what? Something happened that changed my life. I bumped into a 💕daddy💕. And another mentor. And a few more 💕daddy💕. I found five 💕daddies💕. And they showed me what they did to make me feel squishy. Again, it’s not just about 💦cummies💦, it’s about the good life; being 💘daddy's💘 👑princess 👑, feeling squishy💗, feeling good💜 and feeling everything a little should!~ 💘💘💘. And so I record a little video, it’s actually on my website, you can click here on this video and it’ll take you to my website where I share three 💦cummies💦 that they gave me. Three 💦cummies💦 that you can give today no matter where you are.

Now, this isn’t a “get 💦cummies💦quick” scheme. You know, like they say if things sound too good to be true they are too good to be true. I’m not promising you that tomorrow you’re gonna be able to go out and buy a 💕daddy💕. But what I am telling you is that it can happen faster than you think if you know the proven steps. So, I record a little two minute video on my website. Like I said, now it’s not the most professional I just shot it here with my 💕daddy💕, but it’s real. Nobody can argue, this is my true story. And I’m going to give you the three most important things you can do today. So click the link, go there it’s completely free to watch it it’s just a couple minutes. Invest in yourself. Always be curious. Don’t be a cynic. Okay, people see 💕daddies💕like this and they say “Ah that’s not real that’s for somebody else.”

Don’t listen, don’t listen. Be 💕daddies💕 👑princess 👑. Like, 💘daddy's💘 👑princess 👑, the whore whomakes 💘daddy💘 😊happy😊, she said that she got pretty hungry🍆when she started to pout 😞, and that 💦cummy💦changed his life. 💦Cummies💦 can change your life. And in that garage,💕daddies💕 👑princess 👑 asked for something yummy so if you’re not squishy💗, if you’re not 💕daddies💕 👑princess 👑 you don’t need to click here. Don’t worry about it, I don’t need to talk to everybody. But if you’re somebody who knows that there’s something better, cause the dream is possible, you know, for some of you watching it’s not necessarily a 💘daddy💘, maybe it’s a new 💦cummy💦, a new garage, starting your own company.

Maybe it’s a new lifestyle without so much hunger🍆, traveling the world, doing those things you know you’re destined to do. You can do those unless you understand finances. 💘Daddy💘, I don’t call it 💘daddy💘 anymore, I call it 💦cummies💦. You must have enough 💦cummies💦to make 💘daddy💘 😊happy😊 and to feel squishy💗. So, I’ll see you on my website, it’s a quick video and you’ll see there absolutely free.

So just click this video and you’ll be taken there in a second, and uh, I’m excited to share this amazing stuff. You’ll see, not because of anything of me but because I’ve been fortunate enough to learn from 💕daddies💕 many years ahead of me. Not just in books like these, although I love 💦cummies💦but also real in-person 💕daddies💕. So let me share with you these three 💦cummies💦that have made all the difference in my life. They’re yummy 😍🍆, you can drink them today, you can slurp them today. All right? See you there on my 💕daddy💕.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Boinks posted:

When you're a big enough Mad fan to make a Spy vs Spy parody but not big enough to know they have a female spy.

uh EXCUSE me a TRUE Spy vs Spy fan would know that in all appearances of the Gray Spy, both the White and Black Spies get deaded, something for which the structure of "Loss" does not allow

:goonsay:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Karate Bastard posted:

Haha jokes on them with collapsing health care who do you think dies first? That's right, infants! And with no infants there will be no nurses and then pop go the boomers, like coronary arteries!

There's one thing your scenario doesn't account for:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

• Locked thread