Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shalkore
Oct 11, 2007

Welcome to 2012!
what happened to rollerblades?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalkore
Oct 11, 2007

Welcome to 2012!

MisterBibs posted:

Have I got a doozy.

I'm here at the bar, eating a late meal, and the group next to me is drinking a lot and being annoying. One of them is harassing another customer. His friends are telling him to knock it off, regularly, but he's not having any of it. Eventually, he stumbles to the bathroom, where I'm told he projectile vomited all over. His friends put him in their car to sleep it off, apologize for their friends, keep drinking (one drink each, a shot for one of them, and the bartender tells me the most any of them had before I got there was two beers), still being annoying but not "these guys need to be cut off" annoying.

As they are kinda-sorta getting ready to leave, one of their coat falls off the bar, spilling/breaking a Captain Morgan bottle that was inside that nobody knew about. Christ, I can't honestly tell where it was, thats how covert they were hiding it.

Police are called, they spend ten minutes at the front door in a "We're leaving" holding pattern, before actually leaving. One of them tries to walk back to the bar to finish his drink, twice. Police are informed of what the dudes look like and which direction they walked off.

Terrible anecdote. Where's the schaden?

Shalkore
Oct 11, 2007

Welcome to 2012!

What piece of poo poo just kicks a little kid like that? Deserved that punch for sure

Shalkore
Oct 11, 2007

Welcome to 2012!

witty

Shalkore
Oct 11, 2007

Welcome to 2012!

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalkore
Oct 11, 2007