Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jastiger posted:

The above is true.

OR you can move to a place like Des Moines where the police aren't raging dick heads because the populace aren't raging dick heads making everyone on edge.

The amount of stress the average citizen in a major city experiences on their BEST day has to dwarf the stress in a Des Moines or Omaha on their worst day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i have seen this gif loop thousands of times and have only just now noticed the hand cutting the string

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Alright folks, since you asked, here are MY Star Wars opinions

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Max Landis doesn't like characters who aren't horrible assholes/fuckups. Proof: every movie he writes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Wait what? People just ride around on these at the store? This is not a future I want to be part of.

dude, they are loving everywhere

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT HOVERBOARDS JESUS CHRIST

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ranbo das posted:

Some top class NFL schadenfreude just went down. Two teams (Steelers and Bengals) who were big rivals were playing each other. A Steelers player knocked a Bengals player out with a hit the refs decided was legal. Later in the game as "revenge" a Bengal who was known for being a dirty player (Burfict) knocked out the Steelers quarterback (Ben). As Ben was being taken to the locker room for x rays all the bengals fans cheered and threw poo poo at him. The bengals score to go ahead, and the steelers get the ball and immediately turn it over to Burfict, who literally runs off the field to the locker room in celebration because he's so sure he won the game for his team. The next play, the Bengals turn the ball over and the quarterback he hurt (Ben) comes back on the field and leads the steelers down the field. Burfict takes a dirty shot at a defenseless wide reciever, concussing him and giving the Steelers the yards they need to win.

tl;dr lovely human being injures two other people intentionally, loses game for his team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB_vTWq6xc8

i liked it when burfict hurt ben roethlisberger and bengals fans threw poo poo at him as he was carted off because ben roethelisberger is human refuse who raped 2 girls and was never punished

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

wayfinder posted:

Wait did they throw actual poo poo, like human feces?

no sadly, that'd have been way funnier

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Regalingualius posted:

So the militants can claim the moral high ground if and when they inevitably get caught up in the cross-fire of an armed confrontation.

they read the wikipedia page on Ruby Ridge and touch themselves

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

they're going to weird lengths to try to trick people into thinking they're not chatting with a bot

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ozz81 posted:

Why doesn't he just get money from his useless do-nothing wife? Unless she's the reason he's going broke now...

his useless do-nothing wife is insanely wealthy due to her mobile game raking in millions a day

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Croisquessein posted:

Yeah what does this even mean anyway. Can somebody unravel it for me?

i think jeff abraham might be a markhov bot because that poo poo is incomprehensible

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Anora posted:

Looks like it's from Fox News, interviewing Noel Fielding.

Noel Fielding is amazing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoY4TyiiuZQ

i can't tell if you're making a joke or are just really dumb

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it's a sport called "basketball"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it's astounding to me that Tiggum hasn't even successfully passed the Turing Test yet and somehow people still argue with him

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Enourmo posted:

Why does the President's security detail care about money counterfeiting? Surely that would fall under the purview of the Department of the Treasury that prints legal currency, or perhaps the FBI who are in charge of federal crimes?

goddamn obama sticking his fingers in everything

don't care if this is supposed to be a joke or not cause it's poo poo, but the Secret Service aren't just in charge of protecting the president, they spend most of their time policing financial crime

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Snapchat A Titty posted:

wait is LA beast that goon who tried to walk but never got out of golden gate park or whatever?

no he's the goon who shot a bunch of heroin and fell asleep on his arm and got permanent nerve damage

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jastiger posted:

I stand corrected it was started in 2008 weak sauce and for real in 2014. Doesn't mean the rest of what I said is untrue.

as we all know, based on your posting, your favorite sport is watching southern black people being murdered

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

NCAA football.

GOT IT IN 1

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MisterBibs posted:

Some local freude: I'm at a bar keeping :siren: my (bartender) girlfriend :siren: company, when in walks a significantly obese neckbeard with a goddamned MLP doll, whom he placed in the chair next to him. He kept talking to (and kissing) it. As the night rolled on the bar became more crowded and the manager asked him to remove his doll for customers.

The man began to make a scene, shouted that his doll is just as much a customer as anyone else, and called the manager racist for insulting his 'friend', was asked to leave, and made even more of a scene.

I was too :aaaa: that this was actually happening to record it. But gently caress, it was amazing.

it's astounding to me how, because you are a goon and posted this here, everyone is eating it up and chomping for more, while if you posted it anywhere else on the internet it'd be quoted in the stdh.txt thread 3 times and be torn to shreds

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

WickedHate posted:

It's cool and edgy for rich thrillseekers because of this exact goddamn thing, or to gawk at the oppressive human suffering. It's like touring Auschwitz while it was still in use.

much like reading your posts

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what if we just put fat people in prison

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Tuxedo Ted posted:

PYF pro wrestlers tripping and/or falling.

Owen Hart.

It's not what you're thinking!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

thank god for armco barriers

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that bike crashing dude is wearing a denim skirt and you can't convince me otherwise

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

yeah yeah, you've gone to the moon, but what have you ever done for me

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

zakharov posted:

Do you guys think a hot dog is a sandwich?

no stop this every time you do it people unironically argue about it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the middle child in the Master family.

don't shake the youngest's hand

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Look man I've been joking this entire time but I honestly don't know if you are too or being serious. Please help me I'm dying here.

you think somebody would do that

just go onto PYF and tell jokes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Grem posted:

No, you're right, it was one tweet that showed a little human curiosity and naivete, which of course gets extrapolated into giving talks across the country about crisis actors.

so you're saying she was just #askingquestions

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

buncha fuckin daily mail readers in here

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Nitrox posted:

What? Can you explain?

a man got owned so hard by the national spelling bee he deleted his twitter account

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Snapchat A Titty posted:

say, son, does you mom hang out in dockside bars?

dockside bars?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Derek of the Andes posted:

Why does it say Sea Salt if it comes from a land locked country?

i dunno derek, i can't read either

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

is it a machine gun, or is it a squad automated weapon

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

grievous bodily harm

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

WarpedNaba posted:

So England won, then?

this is soccer we're talking about, it was a draw

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I just like it when british people get mad about Americans using a term the british invented to refer to a sport

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"cushion rugby" is a way better insult ffr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Cumslut1895 posted:

you know, how black people are all angry and violent. just like short people.

so, what 5' 7"? 5' 6"?