Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Heelys are the REAL wave of the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Pook Good Mook posted:

Here's my problem with the way the Court is going to come out on this though.

If they're going to require a judge be on call and waiting to issue warrants for blood tests there is NO reason they can't require the same for station administered breath tests. But because the Justices have such a hard on for saying that "blood is different" they'll limit the holding to blood tests, even that as far as the burden analysis goes it would be just as easy to get a warrant for a station breath test as a blood draw.

Weird how you guys do it because I don't think we ever require blood tests. They don't have to do any sobriety tests before asking for a test, if you blow over you do a second test at the station on a more reliable/accurate breath machine than the handheld testers. I'm not sure you are ever forced to give a blood test but they give it as an option.

Carecat has a new favorite as of 00:43 on Apr 22, 2016

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Your Gay Uncle posted:

The hoverboard instructions say to keep at least an arms length away cars, so the T-Rex is in the clear legally.

:golfclap:

This didn't get the attention it deserved.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
They should have ended it just like Path Of Neo.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

FCKGW posted:

Apple just tweeted out their new phone before announcing it

That's the best feature list they can come up with? They really should stop doing them yearly.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
What, for his lungs?

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Turns out they do have lumbar support... in the form of a cushion.

Buy a refurb steelcase.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Not sure if this is more dangerous than Colin Furze's invention. Except the hammock was an advert so it was probably on a wire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxxPyaAT1k

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
The stuff posted is from buzzfeed with nothing to back it up. It's the equivalent of gossip magazine rumor that well know actor is cheating.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
gently caress me is this stupid derail still going on.

How about $45 million wasted instead.

https://www.suasnews.com/2017/01/lily-drone-refunds/

Carecat has a new favorite as of 19:20 on Jan 13, 2017

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Powaqoatse posted:

He was born rich & moved to England to avoid paying Swedish taxes once he started youtubing. gently caress him.

I thought Notch did this too but it looks like he did actually pay tax.

Carecat has a new favorite as of 01:26 on Feb 16, 2017

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Ak Gara posted:

Is there a picture that sums up the average GTX 1080 buyer? Or a photo that accounts for all the 1080's sold? If so some one post it because daaaaaamn.

Don't know if it's schadenfreude when they dropped the retail by only $100. It's the guys who spent $1000 on Titans in March 2015 and then the 1070 comes along June 2016 and is as powerful but costs $400.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Gorson posted:

We should mine this schadenfreude and store it in a bomb proof bunker to sustain us through the upcoming nuclear winter.

http://pagesix.com/2017/04/28/a-listers-told-to-avoid-disastrous-fyre-festival-before-it-began/

There is an interesting subtext to this whole fiasco. "Rich" is no longer the exclusive club it used to be. The middle class is now the lower class, the upper middle and most of the upper class are now the middle, and the real exclusives are the 1%ers like Ja Rule, McFarland, and the "influencers" that promoted this thing. The former rich are now being screwed over by the ultra rich just like the rest of us. $12000 might buy you an exclusive ticket to a Bahamian music festival, but it does not buy you the phone call that tells you to avoid it.

I don't think this is new? You always needed a huge amount of money to keep up a celebrity lifestyle for more than a few years, as a lot of people who won the lottery find out.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

PostNouveau posted:

It's the race's car leading the leaders who went through that stupid loop thing and came back around as the group was going by in the other direction. Someone claiming to be the cyclist who hit the race official posted in the video's comments and said that it nearly ran over his head.

That's way different with context. The video looks like some random car drives into a race and hits a bike.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
From what I could find he even paid the high Swedish tax on his Microsoft money and didn't just bail the country.

He's still an alt right idiot.

Carecat has a new favorite as of 13:23 on Jul 8, 2017

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Wouldn't be surprising even before his scandal, he's a total unknown here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
:golfclap: