Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

is that the first curling fatality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Avenging_Mikon posted:

No. The first is always dignity.

Have you seen how good they can broom? I'd love if my wife was a professional curler person.

In real thoughts, I live in a poor icy city that has curlers curling in public in the winter and it's the most boring thing that I've accidentally stumbled upon. I'd really rather watch fat people run on a treadmill.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
Everyone please shut the gently caress up about: cops, how tough you are, the bible. Thanks!

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Wanamingo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_drjMNHqMNU

Courtesy of the worst things for sale

400 pts for posting this because I bought a big pack of these today for Xmas for my daughter. I think I'll give them to my awful cousin's kids instead now. I'll go for those weird Qixel things I've been avoiding all year instead because I don't think they'll nest in her hair.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

ShineDog posted:

I used to drive one doing deliveries for work, and I thought it was kind of nippy and fun. The best thing about it though was your field of vision, it was like being in a glass dome, the dash is so low.

They'd be great in the US in a smallish city or for intra-city travel in larger cities that didn't require you to travel on freeways frequently. The first one I ever saw was some idiot driving in one in the fast lane in Atlanta, while going way too slow to be in that lane. They (at least their car) didn't make it too far because I saw it smashed into the wall with a big truck with no discernible damage behind it.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Lord Chumley posted:

sup buffalo snowdenfreude friend :smith::hf::smith:

That was 50% of the reason that I moved out of the Southtowns into north Buffalo this spring. I wasn't able to leave the house for 4-5 days and it took me 16 hours to shovel my driveway when my snowblower wouldn't start.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Malachite_Dragon posted:

If Trump wins, I am seriously, no joke, completely seriously thinking about moving to Canada. I'd rather live in a syrupy frozen wasteland than in Trumps Retarded States of America.

Wow I haven't heard this about every single presidential candidate in my lifetime. Good stuff.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

chitoryu12 posted:

It's lovely because Wu Tang thinks they're such brilliant talents that they can make exclusive songs that never get released to the public and sell them for millions of dollars to a single person. They kinda deserved to have their stunt get hijacked by an rear end in a top hat.

Edit: Oh my God this loving quote.

Yeah they deserved that.

I know, right? It could at least have been Dragonforce or that awesome pirate rap band that did it. loving Wu-Tang, who likes them?

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Do synthol guys really believe that injecting liquids into your muscles to make them bigger actually makes you stronger?

Think of them as male anorexics and it makes more sense. I just assume they all have some sort of body dysmorphia and they need treatment to get better.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

So simple and beautiful. Why was this fat Asian man recording himself?

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Somfin posted:

I was very afraid that the little puppy had fallen on its head

Please be okay little puppy :ohdear:

Because she was filming herself being cute with the puppy?

Why'd she put it behind a tree?

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

FAROOQ posted:

You're pathetic.

No you are.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Buzkashi posted:

I was kind of hoping for a video in which somebody picked up a squatter, put them across their shoulders, and rocked like 10 reps

That's what I thought was going to happen. Instead we got some weird douchey guy and someone who thought they could steal a whole house.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
Oscar nominations came out and people are up in arms that the awful whitewashed Straight Outta Compton didn't get nominated for a bunch of poo poo. I understand you need to support the main characters in a movie, but turning those flawed assholes into heroes and changing the narrative of something so recent that people in this country that grew up with NWA already know was loving stupid.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Bottom Liner posted:

holy poo poo

I've seen this a hundred times but I've never seen any context to what the gently caress is going on and why it's being filmed so perfectly, unless it's for a movie or something.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Is this schadenfreude? A Tea Party lawmaker ordered an investigation of Planned Parenthood over the videos released by that sham organization, and the grand jury instead indicts the dudes that made the videos (and of course finds no wrongdoing by Planned Parenthood).

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/breaking_grand_jury_investigating_planned_parenthood_indicts_makers_of_videos_instead

It is, but somebody already linked an article to a legitimate news site about it.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Wasabi the J posted:

Email Microsoft with the information. They have handled it retroactively before for some of my soldiers.

I want some soldiers.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

No, but I can not care about muggings more than rapes. I said right in your quote I knew it was victim blaming, but I just don't give a poo poo in this situation. That may make me a bad person, but I don't give a poo poo about that either. Go ahead and feel superior to me because you have as much empathy for a guy with an expensive watch as you do for a woman being raped.

I do feel superior to you, thanks!

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

veedubfreak posted:

I swear I just walked past this douche in our EH department lobby. Wearing the same stupid orange crocs. There can't possibly be 2 fat gingers that leave the house in bright orange crocs, can there? Right?

E: woa, lots of missed pages.

He's a world famous chef and on TV all of the time, so it's pretty likely that another fat ginger is stealing his swag because there aren't a lot of famous people that are fat gingers.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
One of the weird hillbillies from Oregon is suing the US government for $666,666,666,666.66 for being in line with Satan, as is expected, because the FBI regularly consorts with Old Scratch in their workings when dealing with armed assholes who say they'll go down shooting.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
I don't mind the 30 year olds wearing their fancy biking costumes and helmets, it's the other 30 year olds wearing their 1890s miner costumes that bother me. They can never be bothered to stop or ride where they're supposed to and they're the ones who start swinging the bike locks around when they forget that people will open their car doors sometimes.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Jastiger posted:

You guys are over thinking it. The schadenfreude is that baseball is still considered a major sport and people still actually enjoy it.

People caring about that stupid as hell sport is the schaden.

What sport should people care about Jastiger? Video game contests (that's a sport now)? Competitive eating? Soccer? Curling?

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Alaois posted:

as we all know, based on your posting, your favorite sport is watching southern black people being murdered

What's that called?

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
I think the scandalous part was Trump donating to a children's charity.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Memento posted:

I hired one for my 87 year old grandmother a few months ago and they had a refundable $100 deposit, and no actual charge. It's not that hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivD_32-bqUk

Skip to 0:45. Dude. Don't do that.

Who the gently caress is dumb enough to do this without spotters?

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

I just want to go in an exceptionally long, safe straight line with a car that sounds like that.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

WickedHate posted:

It's not like this and worse doesn't happen to countless North Koreans a day. This guy was a dumbass and the sympathy/spotlight he's getting for being white is kind of lovely.

If you're older than 12, you're a loving idiot. Or you're just being willfully dense.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
You're both wrong and you're both assholes. Yay!

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

captainOrbital posted:

What are you talking about I've seen hundreds of Japanese women go to the bathroom.

Gross dude. Care to share?

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Subjunctive posted:

I wish I could frame GIFs and hang them on my wall.

Welcome to 2009 motherfucker!

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

quote:

On the night of the incident, Mr Lloyd and his best friend Andy Hutchinson were walking towards a taxi rank when they blocked Sebastian Trabucatti and two women from riding their mopeds past them which led to a "10-second" altercation, the hearing was told.

Mr Hutchinson told Winchester Coroner’s Court: “Archie and I had our arms out to the side and told them to 'f*** off'. They were using their horns.

"They responded by being abusive. We moved out of the road. The riders then stopped their bikes in front of us.

"The man (Mr Trabucatti) got off his bike and moved towards us."

He said the promoter pushed him three times, forcing him to the ground while Mr Lloyd shouted "one day you'll work for me" at the alleged attacker.

Mr Hutchinson said: “Archie started to walk off. The man walked towards him. In a split second I saw one of the women raise her hands and point to Archie, she said: 'You deserved that.'

"Archie was on the pavement with his prone body partly laid on the road. The man and the two women rode off."

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
What's the point of pre ordering digital stuff? Am I just too old and out of the loop? I remember pre ordering all of the old GTAs because otherwise finding them anywhere other than a lucky grab at a KMart was annoying as poo poo, but digital poo poo never runs out as far as I understand it.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
What the gently caress is happening in this thread? I'm looking for idiots getting arrested or falling over, not a bunch of loving college kids arguing over politics. Go to every other place on the internet to whine or gloat or whatever you're doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Krispy Kareem posted:

We're in loving mourning. We're allowed to derail.

Don't you have a thousand better outlets than a thread in a comedy forum on the internet for watching people eat glass and jump on cacti and other dumb poo poo? I'm not whining about baseball or Russia in your video game or anime threads.