Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

WRAP-UP

Movement History

Look at that nice neat red line. God, I'm so proud.

Fame

All reward tokens are sold for 1 Fame.

Arythea

Braevelar

Goldyx

Krang

Scoring

The team are victorious.
  • Base Fame: Goldyx - 75 (Braevelar - 82, Krang - 103, Arythea - 110)
  • Greatest Knowledge: Braevelar/Goldyx - 17 (Arythea/Krang - 16)
  • Greatest Loot: Arythea - 7 (Goldyx - 6, Braevelar - 4, Krang - 2)
  • Greatest Leader: Braevelar - 12 (Goldyx - 9, Krang - 8, Arythea - 6)
  • Greatest Conqueror: Arythea/Braevelar/Goldyx/Krang - 6
  • Greatest Adventurer: Arythea/Braevelar - 12 (Goldyx/Krang - 8)
  • Greatest Beating: Krang - -10 (Braevelar - -4, Arythea - -2, Goldyx - 0)
  • Slaughter Bonus: 35 for both Avatars defeated.
  • Cooperation Bonus: 10 for all players being involved at some point.
  • Speed Bonus: 30 for one Round remaining.
  • Dummy Bonus: 0 for no cards remaining.
  • Grand Total: 194

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobvonunheil
Mar 18, 2007

Board games and tea
Congrats guys! I've been watching this from afar and it even convinced me to get the Shades of Tezla expansion, despite the quality issues I'd heard about.

R2Brew
Oct 15, 2006

Got Sedin?
Yep, another successful Stelas MK PBP. Thanks to all who participated. Can't wait for the next one.

Speaking of I ended up with an extra copy of the tezla expansion, still in shrink wrap. PM me if you are interested (I don't want money, just want to share with the goon clan. Shipping to US does help my costs though).

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

I'm still a bit undecided on Tezla. I mean it has some interesting game modes but there's literally nothing in there that would change a normal Conquest playthrough (Braevelar aside, obviously) - it would have been nice to have more stuff in there in a general sense. Maybe next time I'll run one of the weirder scenarios, like the ones where the enemies are chasing players around the map and see how silly that gets. What game comes next in general is a good question - I kind of want to return to Eldritch Horror to try the expansion, or else leap off towards Dungeon Lords if I can find kit to run it.

Thanks to all my players for a lightning-fast game, hopefully everyone had fun! Things got a little busy for me towards the end, sorry about that, but as a proof of concept it suggests moving country hasn't really hurt my running speed at all.

Trane posted:

Speaking of I ended up with an extra copy of the tezla expansion, still in shrink wrap. PM me if you are interested (I don't want money, just want to share with the goon clan. Shipping to US does help my costs though).

If I weren't in the rear end-end of the world, I'd totally go for this.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

Thanks for running such a smooth and fast game Stelas and players.

My favourite thing in the expansion has been the 2-round* Lost Relic Scenario, which doesn't even use the factions. (and has several errors in its related rules). You wouldn't need the expansion to play that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

keep yr head up, problem girl
Thank you again for running, Stelas. You are an insane machine. (Even if you DID outperform me grumble grumble.)

I'd love to see Dungeon Lords next, if you find decent tools for it. And by "love to see" I mean "dibs on yellow."

• Locked thread