Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
G*d bless this thread. The games thread is horrible. Even for a thread in games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Are they complaint about gender roles in the NCR

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

G*d bless this thread. The games thread is horrible. Even for a thread in games.

I don't know why this keeps surprising some of you.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
When this game launches I'll be in North Dakota for two weeks. My work laptop is actually kinda beefy but it would probably barely muster medium settings. Maybe by the time I get home all the bugs will be fixed :unsmith:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I first played fallout 3 on a cruddy windows vista toshiba during downtime between missions in Afghanistan, using the lovely rear end trackpad and lowest settings. Still loved every moment of it.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
I hope there's an option where my dogge can press a button and nuke the world again, but he'll be okay inside a vault.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

smertrioslol posted:

I hope there's an option where my dogge can press a button and nuke the world again, but he'll be okay inside a vault.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Fallout 4:

Power armor jetpacks!
Build your own wasteland outpost/town!
Make your own weapons!
The game no longer zooms into peoples faces when they talk!

Games thread:

lmao this game is gonna loving suck, thanks for nothing t. howard lol

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yep that threat is garbage. They were fuming after the E3 reveal and are still mad about things. Must be awful being a Games poster where you can't enjoy anything.

*excepet kickstarter-backed rogue-likes and rocket league

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
Can't wait to launch mini nukes at death claws

pre-ordered for the pc

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

holocaust bloopers posted:

Yep that threat is garbage. They were fuming after the E3 reveal and are still mad about things. Must be awful being a Games poster where you can't enjoy anything.

*excepet kickstarter-backed rogue-likes and rocket league

Thats why Imp Zone is the superior gaming forum on the site. If nothing else you don't have to wade through pages of dipshits talking about how every game they've ever played is trash.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I've played in a few Goon Squads or games with Goons like BF3/BC/4 and Company of heroes and the same mouthbreathing neckbeards that are slating games and having autistic breakdowns over tiny issues are the same ones that are playing that game 24/7.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Rough Lobster posted:

Fallout 4:

Power armor jetpacks!
Build your own wasteland outpost/town!
Make your own weapons!
The game no longer zooms into peoples faces when they talk!

Games thread:

lmao this game is gonna loving suck, thanks for nothing t. howard lol

Games thread:

I can't stand that ~*~MY CHARACTER~*~ is shoehorned into a heterosexual marriage and has a kid! If I can't play as an 82 year old polyamorous lesbian the game is poo poo!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I've played in a few Goon Squads or games with Goons like BF3/BC/4 and Company of heroes and the same mouthbreathing neckbeards that are slating games and having autistic breakdowns over tiny issues are the same ones that are playing that game 24/7.

The best goon gaming community is in final fantasy 14.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Fallout 4 Dogge has gone gold. Bethesda announced this by declaring "the bombs have fallen."

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Fallout 4 Dogge has gone gold. Bethesda announced this by declaring "the bombs have fallen."

I say the same thing while I'm taking a dump. But fallout 4 is gonna be way better than some dump. It's gonna be like one of them satisfying dumps after days of constipation.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I say the same thing while I'm taking a dump. But fallout 4 is gonna be way better than some dump. It's gonna be like one of them satisfying dumps after days of constipation.

Steam has the FO 4 season pass up. $30.00 once it goes live in March of 16.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Syrian Lannister posted:

Steam has the FO 4 season pass up. $30.00 once it goes live in March of 16.

Also Green Man Gaming has a 23% off deal until the 30th.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'm debating on getting Fallout 4 on the pc with the steam link. I've got that monster pc just doing nothing.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Also Green Man Gaming has a 23% off deal until the 30th.

is there a coupon for this because i still see the game at full price.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm debating on getting Fallout 4 on the pc with the steam link. I've got that monster pc just doing nothing.

One of us one of us

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

One of us one of us

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I actually like the idea that they're, uh, restraining the options a little. It's not like I ever played a Fallout character that looked remotely like me anyway.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dark Souls taught me that making characters as hideous as possible is fun

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

same actually

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I've got a gently caress off long hdmi cable do the steam link actually isn't needed but it's cool. And I got a lot of VA fun bux

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Steam Link is sweet, but if you don't have a bad rear end router or LOS between the Link and your router you are going to have a bad time unless you run an ethernet cable. The best use case is as a HDMI and XBone controller breakout box.

I like mine when my network isn't dropping signal like crazy

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
You have one? I can route an ethernet cable to it from a switch. How's the image quality?

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

You have one? I can route an ethernet cable to it from a switch. How's the image quality?

Crystal. When I'm not dropping frames getting a slow network warning i'm getting 1080p 60. Rebel Galaxy looks loving baller on my big screen.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
You're running it on wifi?

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

You're running it on wifi?

Yeah. Which I don't recommend, but my use case makes it necessary. It's why I bought the Steam Link in the first place. My network just isn't very good. If you can get ethernet to your Steam Link it should be flawless.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Love it

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
added to OP

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
I bought a steam controller to mess around with, I might try playing the entire game with it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Games thread is awful.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Games thread is awful.

Games is just DnD with UoP STEM degrees

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

With my move schedule I'm not gonna get to play FO4 for like the first two weeks. :saddowns:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Games thread is awful.

GUYS THIS GMAE THAT ISNT EVEN OUT YET IS HORRIBLE BAD TERRIBLE AND IS STEALING MY CHILDHOOD AND RAPING MY CAT

8 more days till the world ends again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I haven't been this excited for a game since Skyrim.

• Locked thread