Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Choo choo motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CCKeane posted:

To be clear here I wouldn't demand that you give up your scummates or anything. I imagine half the chat will be making fun of PMom/making dick jokes so hey.

I'm town but I'd prefer to play as a survivor as well

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CCKeane posted:

I feel you, but town to survivor is a losing move for me, scum to survvior is a winning move.

I wasn't asking permission. No mods no masters! No king or gods!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh and as far as the game stuff goes, I've got some decent debuffs, and am probably better in combat than out

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also just to clarify I am on vacation from tomorrow until next saturday, I'll have my ipad and some internet access but don't expect my usual giant post count.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

My scum tell is that I'm in a game. Because I'm always scum

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

HiipFire posted:

except for that time i was

You mean...this time!?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Gee merk, awfully defensive, huh?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven posted:

"I play perfectly" was a little glib but that's what he was saying. "My scum play is identical to my town play" means "I play perfectly and never make mistakes as scum."

Hey, some of us are just really scummy regardless of alignment

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Someone tell me who to vote for, I have been on the move since 3:30 am and taken 3 different planes today

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

FoxTerrier posted:

It's all mostly Day 1 bollucks. Your choice so far is mostly between participants of various slap fights or trying to oust some lurkers.

Can anyone verify if that's true or if FT is being dismissive? Because this could well be a scum post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Did I miss anything in those 400 posts?
I'm back in country on Sunday but will try to be here more the rest of week.

• Locked thread