Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Hi hello this is the thread where we make dick jokes, yes?

Also you can put me in battle if necessary but I am much more of a party dude and don't foresee it going awesomely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

CCKeane posted:

If you look down you'll clearly see this is the thread for joke dicks.

Yeah I don't have any witty retort for that. Owned on page 1, drat!

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

EccoRaven posted:

hey! keane! I propose we all post what our scumtells are. it worked pretty well when I was king of a thread. do you approve??!

anyone who lies about their scumtells is scum obviously!

I've only scummed once, like two years ago, so I don't know that I can really claim an MO. For what it's worth, I was very assertive and active that game, but it was a deliberate attempt to match my Town style from the game I'd played just prior...so...I dunno what can really be gleamed there.

Opop modded the game I was scum, and has also played with me when I've been town (actually I guess I was a survivor with town aligned goals in that game, technically). He might have some insight if he remembers those games at all.

Otherwise I dunno really.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

EccoRaven posted:

thank you for answering! you gave a good answer I approve of it (not the least of which because your first game afaik was FRACAS IN CARACAS).

I dislike KB not being able to give his own scumtells but I really dislike opop and hiip for totally dodging it!

It was! Fracas in Caracas was super fun and where I got this avatar (to replace the crazy giant pirate dick eating avatar someone else bought me because of the same game, lol)

I started out the game as a normal human being but ended up playing a super pushy game trying to make people post and force a win. I'm still kinda proud it worked. That was a great victory. :banjo:

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Asiina posted:

You can know I'm not scum because I would take this offer in a heartbeat.

King Burgundy posted:

If I was scum, I would take you up on this offer in a heartbeat. :) I'm not though.

Repeating ideas from the scum doc, eh? Ehhhh???

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Ok, time to catch up on the thread and catch some Trojan scum! :yarg:

Thoughts as I go...

—Still think it's slightly odd nobody else jumped on Asiina and Burgundy posting virtually the same thing within like 10 min of each other. But I'm probably tilting at windmills so whatever.

—King Burgundy and Ecco sniping at each other is silly. Neither have strong points and I wouldn't be surprised if they were both Town, and Scum is amused by the distraction.

—I have no idea what the drama between Merk and Guisseppe is but I strongly suspect it's dumb.

—FWIW TMMadman's answer to the scum question seems legit and like it wasn't sweated over. Reads Town.

— No read other way on HiipFire's response to the scum question.

—Asiina legit can't remember how the set up works, or they're making a show of demonstrating they totally don't have scum buddies to ask about such things. Same observation with Verr.

—Asiina joke voting instead of weighing in on the Ecco/KB slap-fight could be construed as scummy...but we're barely out of jokephase so whatever. Mild scum read.

—Codes are dumb but not scummy.

—Yea I gotta disagree with GP again here. Forcing content isn't bad Day 1. I'd argue it's actually really good since, you know, posts are the only thing we have to work with Day 1, when we don't have any flips or night actions to analyze. If anything, Ecco's efforts read Town to me for that reason. Yeah, I mean, I guess a scum could organize such an effort as a way to score points by looking active, but the idea it's inherently scummy is really off to me.

It deff. doesn't seem a good enough reason to vote one of the most active posters in the thread so far at least. And trying to do so actually reads Scum. Looken' at you GP.

- HiipFire what do you agree with Diqnol on? That ciphers are against the spirit, or that they're scummy? If you think they're scummy why aren't you backing your opinion with a vote?

— If Ecco did do the scumtells thing in a recent game as Town and had it worked, how is doing so again here no an Ecco thing? Feels like you're forcing things here GP. Ecco didn't claim either so dunno why you're sayen they did. Looken scummy again.

—Codes are dumb Ecco, stop defending them. Unlike the 'post your scumtells,' stuff like this actually DOES feel like filler:

EccoRaven posted:

the "problem" with encryption, historically at least, is that there is no way for mafia to break the cipher and discover the content of other people's claims... if you use a computer.

I have not. My code above is easily broken by a particularly clever mafia player. It is not any different than if I just made the first letter of each of my posts that code (which is a pretty standard breadcrumbing technique).

Yeah it's a little not in the spirit but it's hardly against the rules, just a little jerkish to the scum, maybe, since they probably don't want to put in the effort to cracking it.

I'd like to know what got Merk's vote. Merk?

—Asiina weighting in on the KB/Ecco slap-fight negates my earlier suspicions they were dodging doing so. I retract the scum read on the KB joke vote. I'm probably neutral on Asiina now.

—OMG code chat is dumb.

HiipFire posted:

i just think the breadcrumb is dumb but i feel like ive seen you do it before so why would that make you scum it just makes you ecco
^ Yea pretty much my thoughts. I'm also p. sure I've seen Ecco do some stupid elaborate breadcrumb (maybe in CPig's last game), so this does feel like trying to make something out of nothing.

—I agree with Verr. Nerds.

—I don't know what question KP supposidly dodged. If it's the scumtell one, he answered. Let it go, Ecco. And Ecco why do you want to vote Hiipfire?

TMMadman posted:

I was actually just looking at the case and I think you are both being kind of dumb. KB has a point when he says you were misreading his words, but pushing that as a case is also kind of weak. I think the other votes on you weaker than the KB vote though.

^Yeah I can agree with this. TMM's reasoning seems real to me here so I'll give him a Town point.

—OK Ecco still trying to push the KB thing is starting to look a little scummy.

—Merk's explination of why he voted Ecco is weird. Of all the things to accuse Ecco of, failure to generate content when Ecco chat has made up 3/4 of the thread is just bizarre. I'm glad Merk decided to explain his earlier vote, but it reads Scum to me.

—Gunna agree with Ecco's objections to Merk and GP's votes; they're basically the same thoughts I had. I don't get how Ecoo is misrepresenting Merk's vote.

—OK, Asiina things Ecco is misrepresenting Merk's vote too but I still don't see how? Someone explain this to me!

--- end part 1 ---

Gunna stop my read through here so the end post doesn't end up being giant. Gunna start work on part 2 now. :toot:

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

—Still don't feeling the Ecco cases against KB, seems dumb. Merk and GP/Diqnol, sure.

—OMG how are Ecco and KB still slap-fighting. My eyes are glazing.

—Not sure why Ecco is voting what appears to me the least scummy of the people she's objected to. I really don't think there's that much of a difference between my and KB's posts, and if that's the bulk of what the case against KB is based on I don't think it's a solid one.

I maintain the opinion KB and Ecco are both just latching onto nothing and being silly.

—Bowmore's answer to Ecco's question reads neutral to me

—Hiipfire hasn't posted much but he did answer the the scumtell question and weigh in on the slapfight. That's more than CPig or LilMac has done, so I dunno why Ecco wants to hold Hiipfire 'accountable' above other lurkers. Has Little Mac even posted?

TheNabster posted:

This is the Trojan War, two kings passive-aggressively sniping at each other from their throne room via carrier pigeons.
hahahaha

—I don't agree with TMM that Ecco's dumb laser focus on KB is scummy, but I do agree it's silly and his reasoning seems honest and authentic. Another Townie point for TMM. TMM Is my top pick for Towniest Townie atm.

—Well...Ecco is correct in reading my post as Town because it is Town. I agree it objectively isn't enough to make an alignment call however. He's been super focused on comparing and contrasting mine and KP's posts tho so I wouldn't be surprised if they've convinced themselves it's more significant than it is. Or they're scum trying to buddy. Yeah...town hyper-focused on a couple posts, or scum trying to buddy.

I'm leaning neutral on Ecco atm.

—TMM makes a decent point that Merk's earlier posts about scumtells read like a concerned Townie frustrated with getting lynched. Makes me consider him less scummy.

—CPig popping in out of nowhere with no explination and dropping a vote reads Scummy. Sorry duder.

EccoRaven posted:

If you disagree with my points that's fine but how is it scummy?

Focusing on him when there are even lower content posters...like LilMac who hasn't even come in I don't think...is weird.

---

OK.

SO after all that...

TMM reads Town. Reasoning is authentic and doesn't feel tortured.
Ecco is Neutral. Her objections to the Merk and GP/Diqnol cases are legit, but the hyper-focusing on KP is a bit odd.
Merk...his case is weird, but his posts about scum tell seems Townie?? Neutral leaning scum.
No read on Hiipfire
Then there's Asiina who IMHO dropped a vote with bad logic that just kind of repeated what other people said without explaining crap. Leaning scum.
GP...gunna have to lean scum. His case against Ecco is too weak and I have to view it as inherently anti-town to try to lynch the heaviest poster Day 1 without really good cause. But on the other hand...at least he's posting.

And CPig's popping up to vote and leaving is crap. And he's a lurker and it smells like an easy bandwagon.

Urg.

I'm kind of torn on who to go for. My brains a little fried from reading all those pages (Oh god I should never fall behind again!). But for now...

##vote Guisseppe Pizzapie

I may well change that to GP/Diq or someone else depending on things go. That'll do for now tho.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

FoxTerrier posted:

I may well change that to GP/Diq or someone else depending on things go. That'll do for now tho.

That should read that I may change to CPig or someone else depending on how things go.

Sorry, eyes glazing over from too many pages of BS.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

EccoRaven posted:

is it? I think KB did something scummy. I don't think players like Little Mac have done scummy things because they haven't even posted yet.

I think if I see someone doing something scummy I should pursue them for it. It seems like nobody is agreeing with me about it though, which is unfortunate.

I was referring to you saying Hiipfire needed to be held accountable for low content, when other people are posting less. Wasn't referring to the KB stuff.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

EccoRaven posted:

little mac etc. have credibility for eventually showing up and being contributing players; I know they're good for it down the line.

hiipfire is the opposite. plus, hiipfire is actually here but not contributing.

Out of curiosity can anyone that knows metas confirm whether or not this is true?

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Terrier is scum maybe but that vote seems so friggin wishy washy/unsure, feels town. Frustrating because she's supposed to be decent. Ask me questions directly because I'm on my phone, Terrier, but I'd like to converse with u

My main questions would be:

Why is forcing content day 1 bad? There's nothing to talk about to coming up with poo poo to make people post seems like a great idea. The only way to get anything to work with, really.

Also, why would it be to Town's advantage to get rid of one of the top content generators, and someone known to be a strong player, Day 1 without a really strong case?

I mean, if they flip scum, then great. But if they flip town...we just lost a strong asset. It seems to me like it makes way more sense to wait for at least one round of flips before pushing to get rid of people known to play strong Town games (esp. in a thread with several lurkers). Day 1 is when we have the least info, the cases suck the most, and we're most likely to make mistakes after all. I mean, maybe you feel you have a really strong case, but I just don't see one great enough to justify to risk of losing a strong player that there's still a good chance could be Town.

Also, how is 'post your scumtells' not an Ecco approach if it's something they apparently did in games past?

And lastly, why do you regard an encrypted post as claiming? I'm mean granted is dumb, but I don't see how it's claiming?

Sorry that ended up being a lot of questions. You can ask me anything you want to, but I'm going to the store so I may not be able to get to you right away. Also my brain hurts from reading all those :bravo2:

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Well, it isn't. The problem is Ecco doesn't traditionally agree with people who think like that. He's more of a "purist". Also, as verr points out, this isn't a traditional d1. We have other content to help us by way of battle info volunteering. The content that Ecco helped bring about : is it helpful? Did Ecco actually try to identify scum through it? No and no, my friend. Scummy motivation.

Idk dude, I think considering how much posting it's generated it's been as helpful as anything could be. Nothing Day 1 is going to nail scum; but it may yet prove useful Day 4 as Ecco has been claiming it will. And since he has apparently done it in another game the continued insistence it's not 'Eccoish' still strikes me as odd. If he did it in another game, it's not out of character. Dunno why you're being inflexible on that.

FWIW also Ecco did use it to try and ID scum via the slapfight with KB, so I'm not sure why you're saying he didn't try to use it to ID scum with? He has, albiet arguably in a hyper-focused manner.

Agree that analysis of battle plans makes things a bit difference; but it's a topic it's hard to really say too much about (or prod too much about) without accidentally giving away information that could help the Trojans in their battle plans. I'm reluctant to prod much there for that very reason and I can certainly see why others are as well. That makes the scumtell thing etc retain its usefulness in my eyes as an alternate source of info where there's no risk of Town saying too much.

I'm a known strong player yet you're voting for me. The answer is simple. As town, we are charged with finding scum. It is not easy to find scum. Town must therefore chase down the scum they find whenever and wherever they find scum. This is what we are both doing. You happen to be wrong is all :)

It's true that I am voting for you Day 1 currently despite you being a strong player, but that's pretty reluctantly and with keeping one steady eye on lurkers like CPig and LittleMac. I may very well unvote or switch for to one of 'em for the very concerns I expressed earlier.

But anyway, I decided to vote for you thus far (despite my 'lynching strong player Day 1' concerns), because I think you pushing a weak case so heartily, despite the risk of accidentally offing a good player, is just super weird... weird enough to risk throwing a vote out on. Do you really think your case on Ecco is also strong enough to warrant a similar risk? If so press on I guess, I just don't see it yet.

Consider the scenario fully. Ecco can be town or scum. If town, Ecco has just put a huge bullseye on her head for scum. She has also opened herself up to criticism. It does not actually benefit her or town. If scum, she is forcing more content generation. She is giving herself a role she has to play all game and given herself future credibility. She has sowed dissent among town. It benefits her team.

What do you think?

I don't really see how posting a bunch of gibberish that may or may not be accurate is creating a bullseye. Mostly it just seems like white noise bollucks that he may or may not try to make into something later. I certainly agree said white noise could be handy if she's scum, but saying it's sowed dissent among town seems to be selling it a bit hard.

----
Reading Ecco/GP slapfight about night kills and crap...yeah...I'm just confused. You two are hurting my brain. GP, you cracked Eccos role code or think Scum has and that they're going to target her as a result...so you'd rather lynch her now and hopefully somehow get better info from a NK?

So...wait..what..you think she's town now?

Is that right? This is legit greek to me (har har):

I would rather the scum nk someone I hadn't considered and thus impart upon me their character relative to the game dialogue than someone that will inevitably be nked and thus exactly what made sense had happened and our blind hang AND the nk gave us trash information. You might be scum making a gambit, too, so it's a high reward risk I'm taking.

I am lost^

ANYWAY

At this point this is mostly turning into another slapfight, and what I'm reaallllly interested in is knowing:

1) Where is Little Mac?! Seriously dude has not even checked in once.
2) CPig needs to come in and justify his vote and post more
3) King Burgundy Do you have any scum picks besides Ecco? How about town picks?
4) Asiina Do you have any scum or town picks?

Wanna see some reads up in here. And yeah lurkers need to post more period.

Also yea what's up with this?

merk posted:

Diqnol why do you keep avoiding Ecco's question about a read on me? That's like three times.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Opopanax posted:

Someone tell me who to vote for, I have been on the move since 3:30 am and taken 3 different planes today

It's all mostly Day 1 bollucks. Your choice so far is mostly between participants of various slap fights or trying to oust some lurkers.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Opopanax posted:

Can anyone verify if that's true or if FT is being dismissive? Because this could well be a scum post

It's true. If you want my actual picks, I just posted above why I'm keeping my vote on GP (pushing a poor case weirdly hard) and that I consider CPig my next pic (lurking and coming in just long enough to drop a bandwangony vote). Lil Mac would by my third pick for failing to post at all.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

FoxTerrier posted:

It's true. If you want my actual picks, I just posted above why I'm keeping my vote on GP (pushing a poor case weirdly hard) and that I consider CPig my next pic (lurking and coming in just long enough to drop a bandwangony vote). Lil Mac would by my third pick for failing to post at all.

Edit:

here's more detailed stuff from this afternoon after a read-through if it helps

FoxTerrier posted:

OK.

SO after all that...

TMM reads Town. Reasoning is authentic and doesn't feel tortured.
Ecco is Neutral. Her objections to the Merk and GP/Diqnol cases are legit, but the hyper-focusing on KP is a bit odd.
Merk...his case is weird, but his posts about scum tell seems Townie?? Neutral leaning scum.
No read on Hiipfire
Then there's Asiina who IMHO dropped a vote with bad logic that just kind of repeated what other people said without explaining crap. Leaning scum.
GP...gunna have to lean scum. His case against Ecco is too weak and I have to view it as inherently anti-town to try to lynch the heaviest poster Day 1 without really good cause. But on the other hand...at least he's posting.

And CPig's popping up to vote and leaving is crap. And he's a lurker and it smells like an easy bandwagon.

Urg.

I'm kind of torn on who to go for. My brains a little fried from reading all those pages (Oh god I should never fall behind again!). But for now...

##vote Guisseppe Pizzapie

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

HiipFire posted:

Lurker lynch sounds good

What are your Town and Scum picks duder?

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

HiipFire posted:

You guys are really deadset on lynching me for some reason

No? Ecoo's the only one that mentioned it besides Merk just now. You don't even have a vote on you I don't think.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

merk posted:

I don't know who is a good second lynch. I agree with getting rid of a lurker.

If you don't have any scum reads beyond Ecco, do you have any Town ones?

HiipFire posted:

i was referring to ecco and merk with you guys

also ill give you my read list in a quick sec

How's it comen bro?

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Asiina posted:

I agree with merk. I could see Ecco misrepresenting KB as a misunderstanding, but now she's doing the same thing with merk when he couldn't have been clearer.

##vote Ecco

Asiina could you explain to me how Ecco misrepresented merk? I'm not seeing it, but you seem to.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

King Burgundy posted:

I don't have any strong scum feelings on anyone else currently. But I'm very comfortable voting out any of the lurkers as my second choice. There is always at least one scum there.

I generally have a few people I feel comfortable are town by now, but this game has been a bit weird and I'm not really seeing enough from anyone to lean that way yet.

KB I went through your posts, and—unless I really missed something, apologies if I did— you fail to make any kind of call or read about anyone except Ecco. You may be tunneling without realizing it.

So even if you don't have any strong feelings about scum or town, it would be great if you posted a few insights anyway so we have more material to work with. I would love to see your thoughts personally, especially since you seem to know metas and I don't.

How about on merk, GP, myself, Rarity, CPig, Bowmore, Asiina, and TheNabster? Or anyone else you like! :sparkles:

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

HiipFire posted:

tbh I like all the high volume posters for town(though Ecco is my least strong read of those) and I'd like to lynch Rarity cause she aint got no posts

##vote Rarity

im sorry its 5AM i can barely form coherent sentences

Now that it's no longer 5AM, do you have any more detailed posters? Which high volume posters do you specifically like for town?

Scum picks?

Do you feel different about Rarity now that she's posting thoughts?

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Merk: "I voted you because your attempt to spark content went nowhere and you made no attempt to make it go anywhere but nowhere"

Ecco: ""you asked for content and it didn't help!"

Asiina posted:

This isn't just rephrasing, this is actively changing what he meant. There is a difference between asking for content and it not helping, and asking for content with no purposeful followup.

Also after making up quotes about KB saying his scum game is "perfect" which is a thing he never said, it feels like Ecco is just trying to reframe things to fit what she wants rather than actually looking at people honestly.

One or the other on their own wouldn't be enough to vote on, but together it begins to paint a picture. It's a scum mindset.

It's more of a moot point now, but I have to say, I still don't see how this is actively changing what Merk meant. The difference between 'didn't help' and 'didn't go anywhere' is highly negligible. I mean, a secondary definition of 'something that goes nowhere' is 'something that doesn't help,' right? It's a paraphrase which does basically nothing to change to overall meaning which i can see.

Honestly then above seems like a bigger case of re-framing than what Ecco did with KB.

Hrm..so...yeah, I still find the logic behind the vote flawed and the casting of it still strikes me as a bit bandwagoney.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

I bet Ecco is nestor, just a feeling

Well, they're in battle now so it's a moot point. Do you have reads on anyone else?

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Opop are you recovered from your travels across the mighty Agean Sea to give any insights? You're a sharp dude that knows metas, it would help. What did you think of the calls I copied and pasted for you last night?

Also FWIW Rarity's posts read Town to me so far. They feel organic and if I don't agree with every conclusion, none of them seem forced

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Ok cool! Glad you have reads!

Could you please explain to me how it benefits Town for you not to share them though? I haven't played mafia in a couple years and I admit I'm struggling to to think of a good reason not to share! :sparkles:

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

Ecco is scum though because shes scum. It has nothing to do with merks case or kbs weirdness.

I just know ecco is scum.

Nah

CPig this is super lame and scummy.

You lurked, dropped a vote without explanation, and now still refuse to give any kind of logic for it. It looks bad duder.

I'll repeat my request to please explain why you feel Ecco was scummy, and would like to ask who your scum picks are now that we know Ecco is battling. Do you have any Town picks either?

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

Tentative good guy.

I dont trust anyone who has pizza coming out of their crotch tho.

Why tentative good guy?

What do you think of Asiina?

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Id really like to know what Opop thinks of the ecco/gp/kp/merk love nest.

Opop? You there bro?

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Guys, can we not hang Ecco. I know I know I KNOW I've been pushing her all day but I want to play another day with her at least, I feel Real Bad suddenly.

The stipulation is that you don't in turn hang me because I'm a good guy looking out for the town. :D?

Wait what?

Dude you really HAVE been pushing this all day. What's up here?

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Why Mithross? Just because he's the worst lurker or what?

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote mithross

Dude this is the second time you've just bandwagoned a vote without explanation.

Why Mithross?

Use your words!

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

The gently caress

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

HiipFire posted:

mostly a joke, but out right refusing to explain why he's voting someone reminds me of the games he played as jester
actually its like cpig is being edgy for no good reason

wait a minute cpig

are you a taste parachute???????????

It's scummy as hell and idk why I've been basically the only one calling him out on it.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Rarity posted:

Cpig is being Cpig, ie. purposefully obtuse and useless so he doesn't get lynched early.

Sliding by on a meta of being useless is dumb and people should get called out on that poo poo. Blatantly refusing to generate anything resembling useful content hurts town and I'm still considering switching my vote to him for it because drat.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

No, you just reacted to everything I said and acted like a lil weasel about me being right =_= but our darn king wants you to have fun despite me being right. That's why it'd be unfair for him to keep me from battle because it would be denying me MY fun while he saves yours despite the thread's best interests. It ain't right, I tell you what. If you guys hang me you're hamstringing yourselves. Don't listen to this clownfish. That said, we shouldn't hang Ecco anymore. A bad guy in battle can still take damage for us.

Wait..re-reading and...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the incorrect?

A bad guy in battle isn't going to take damage for us, he's going to sabotage us and increase damage, right?

busb posted:

RULE: The Scum
The scum are the only other faction in this game. As they are working to eliminate the ruler of the thread they're in, including scum in a raiding party can be extremely dangerous.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Rarity posted:

Don't vote Cpig for his meta, vote him for his bad driveby bandwagon votes.

Apparently they're one and the same

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

EccoRaven posted:

oh my gosh nobody is here what is happening.

TMM I need your help.

I'm here too

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

CapitalistPig posted:

Its cool guys relax I'm town i promise.

Then give us some kind of content to work with and explain your bandwagons votes

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

I'm really frustrated with this game. The meta slap fighting is a bitch to read and parse, to say the least. I've tried to ignore it and look at the cases being made beneath all the words, and in GP and Merk's case I do think the cases are bad to the point of being scummy. GP's more than Merks.

Asiina I don't like for Town either, because their drive by vote on Ecco felt really bandwagoney and I think their justification was bad and a poor echo of Merks.

So yeah...I like GP for scum, Merk for scum, and Asiina for scum.

But I think I'm still going to have to vote Pig because seriously gently caress this poo poo. At least GP/Merk/Asiina are playing. Pig's votes are not only bandwagony and scummy as heck, he's actively refusing to play and do anything that might help town. And gently caress that.

I still like GP for scum, but at least if I'm making a Day 1 error here I'm not making it with someone that actually posts.

##vote CapitalistPig

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

edit blahhhh and there's more posts and CPig's in the battle along with my other main scum pics.

##vote Asiina

Her vote on Ecco was bandwagony, and the logic felt like a poor echo of Merk's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

King Burgundy posted:

You need to move off Pig, he's going into battle. I'm assuming if he gets voted out before battle we go into battle with lower numbers, which would be bad.

I just did. I didn't see the battle post until after I posted. I moved to Asiina

• Locked thread