Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Yo gonna read the thread in the next hour or two, let's kill some dirty Trojans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Little Mac posted:

TheNabster I'm assuming you requested a replacement! You can't respond to this maybe?

hi i'm TheNabsters replacement and i'm still reading the thread

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Little Mac posted:

Hi Tommunist! Don't you hate it when OPs don't update the playerlist link's in the OP?

amongst other things yes

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

bowmore posted:

So if we focus on other scum do we give her yet another opportunity to slip the noose?

yeah i'm not getting this

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

mafia edit: somehow theres a couple posts that answer it that i don't see

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

I havnt posted a lot since this is huge fuckoff thread and I came 24 pages in but eccos whole self vote thing reads scummy to me.

##vote Ecco

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Rarity posted:

Tommunist is in this game?

Yeah...

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

FoxTerrier posted:

How did catching up on the thread go duder?

Horrible

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

your big effort post a few posts up helps a lot though.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

FoxTerrier posted:

You got any reads on people from what you have read tho? Well, besides Ecco, whom you just threw down a vote on.

My opinion on a bunch of people is going to change/varys on how Ecco flips (its a bit of a cop-out answer but there you go), rarity is really pinging me here, her defence of ecco comes off as really "last ditch effort to save scum friend" if Ecco flips scum, i'm pretty sure rarity will be as well.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Rarity was someone who really pinged me yesterday in the context of defending someone who seemed scum, but i'm a lot less sure on my read now that ecco flipped town.

gonna do some more reading.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Hello this thread tends to be most active when I'm asleep, I'm fine with being the lynch target with verr if it takes out scum (verr).

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

##vote verr

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

TMMadman posted:

And this here is probably why Verr is town.

How do you figure?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

King Burgundy posted:

Uh, and no comment on anything else?
I was bed posting, now i'm breakfast posting.

King Burgundy posted:

Why did you target Merk?

i didn't ?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

King Burgundy posted:

Ok, in case you haven't had time to catch up, Verr says you targeted Merk in D1's battle. This would have been your predecessor Nabster, but you should be able to confirm whether you did or not from Busb.

Well the problem is its verr, and i didn't.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Little Mac posted:

I feel like Merk and Ecco were so powerful thread-wise they just allowed our scumteam to sit back and chill.

yepp

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

with me lurking it was the thread being massive before i got here and a paranoia of posting badly when i did open my mouth (also i was busy all this weekend and monday night)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

i did try to kinda bread crumb rarity with my one useful post tho and everyone went oh yeah kinda scummy then went back to tunnelling on other people, which says a lot about how well rarity was playing (well).

• Locked thread