Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Alright yeah I get it I developed my Sphere Grid suboptimally by not using a warp sphere when I got my first Lv. 3 unlock to shift Yuna into a more classical black mage role, but you don't need to go full blown dudebro shitlord about it.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I found out today that Ronda Rousey used to be the moderator on a Pokemon forum.

thats badass

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mew182 is a really good name holy poo poo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

on last nights stone cold podcast interview with brock lesnar on the wwe network, brock talked about quitting college and being so unsure what to do next with his life that he just lived in a basement for 2 months and didnt go outside

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Ristolaz posted:

I need a gamer wife.

people in the vita thread keep mentioning their anime game loving wives and its driving me insane

• Locked thread