Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samadhi
May 13, 2001

leica posted:

Cool thing about these cars too is that there are lots of parts on closeout from rockauto. I just ordered a shitload of parts for $140 including shipping. I already had some new rotors, caliper hardware and drum shoes from my last BG that I tried to sell years ago and nobody wanted them so I gave up. Now I get to use them :v:

If you go under the car on the catalog and search "closeout" in the search box next to the engine size, it will highlight any categories that have closeout parts in them. Since 99% of closeout parts all ship from the same warehouse, you can load up on cheap, old stock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

leica posted:

Cool thanks. Lotta good deals to be had, I got $12 wiper blades for $2 and a bunch of other parts at a fraction of the original price. Good poo poo.

You can even...buy a Long Block for it? poo poo.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

leica posted:

Haha wow. Costs way more than the car is worth though :v:

I was surprised it is even on there. When I had to bring in my Mazda 3 to have the clutch replaced I drove my mom's 1993 Geo Prizm, and it's always great finding new things that are going wrong with a vehicle that...unique.

• Locked thread