Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm dying over here. There used to be at least one every month and now there's nothing. We havent had one since june and I can't take it anymore. I don't know if none of the japanese people want to do one without Iwata but we need something... anything really. I'm suffering from a lack of gaming info on nintendo's latest and greatest stuff. we hardly know anything about the new zelda or star fox, and there's stuff coming out in the next couple months that we haven't seen much of, not to mention the smash bros character DLC. I need to know!!!

hopefully posting about it will make it happen, like with Majoras Mask 3D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im seriously worried

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

theres been stuff happening that wouldve got direct coverage in the past and they arent doing it, animal crossing happy home designer, yarn yoshi, announcing giant yarn yoshi amiibo

during e3 they had a thing with a bunch of indie game demos where if you played the demo you get a discount on the game, most of those games came out and no direct mentioning them, nothing about the shovel knight update

im crying

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the animal crossing wii u game is coming out soon and they havent even announced whats in the game besides the board game part

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

they had that video about triforce heroes recently and that could've been covered in a direct. honestly that whole game could've gotten a 20 minute mini-direct. there's yokai watch, the new pokemon mystery dungeon game, mario tennis, and i don't even know what else coming out. Fatal Frame too, and it even has the nintendo costumes.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

there was new smash stages released without notice what the heck is going on

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-cIGX8kE_g
lol at the title of this

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Op maybe try some light reading or take up an outdoor hobby. You might also try one of the six or so incredible games that are out right now.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

yeah the duck hunt stage came out of loving nowhere

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the nx console is actually not a video game console, its a pikachu, nintendo has developed real pikachus and they want to be your friend

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

the nx console is actually not a video game console, its a pikachu, nintendo has developed real pikachus and they want to be your friend
I've played Hey You Pikachu and they do not listen, I will not be adopting one.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

What stages.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

What stages.

mario maker and pirate ship, and duck hunt was added to 3ds version

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

the animal crossing wii u game is coming out soon and they havent even announced whats in the game besides the board game part

Nothing, I think. Its just some wack rear end Mario Party poo poo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Nothing, I think. Its just some wack rear end Mario Party poo poo.

amazon sez:
Another mode challenges players to help animals gather supplies to build a raft and escape an island before time runs out.

that sounds lame but its weird nintendo isnt showing it

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmao

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

elf help book posted:

It's the same thing with the new Mario tennis. It comes out in a month and there's barely any info about it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Famous TV Dad posted:

It's the same thing with the new Mario tennis. It comes out in a month and there's barely any info about it.

I didnt even knew about it existing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I didnt even knew about it existing
Me neither drat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wonder if everybody online crying about how "bad" th E3 showing was means Nintendo won't do directs anymore and just sandbag everything for June. Which is stupid and making me mental.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I wonder if everybody online crying about how "bad" th E3 showing was means Nintendo won't do directs anymore and just sandbag everything for June. Which is stupid and making me mental.

after iwata died they announced they do plan to continue doing directs without him

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Famous TV Dad posted:

I bet its gonna be fun as hell and I will play as Shy Guy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Blackheart posted:

I bet its gonna be fun as hell and I will play as Shy Guy

I mained Boo in 64.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I mained Boo in 64.
He's called Bae now.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I want to play as a Magikoopa or Lakitu

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
There's probably going to be one for the extremely AIDSy pop idol game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

SMTxFE

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thats still a ways off, if they did a direct on it it wont be soon, youre just using this as a chance to bitch about it, gently caress YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

he's right though

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Soral posted:

he's right though

I do not think so.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

i love pop idol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

They released the first actual footage of SMTxFE on April 1 and people were convinced for a brief period that they it was an April Fools gag. Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Splatoon OST is being released and it's actually called Splatune an I feel like this would have made a nice Direct segment.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

They released the first actual footage of SMTxFE on April 1 and people were convinced for a brief period that they it was an April Fools gag. Lol

It shall be fun.

Soral
May 30, 2009

if there was a direct segment on the animal crossing games they probably would have sold me on it so i'm glad there wasn't one because apparently happy home is bad

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

The Splatoon OST is being released and it's actually called Splatune an I feel like this would have made a nice Direct segment.
They could have had Callie and Marie introduce it and it would have been adorable and good.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

They could have had Callie and Marie introduce it and it would have been adorable and good.

my life is worse without this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

The Japanese Splatoon Twitter account has been dropping some choice art for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Maybe they will do so in game.

• Locked thread