Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/656748190427799553

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Is the artbook still Japanese-only?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Is the artbook still Japanese-only?

It arrived there last week only iirc so it might take a while to announce bringing it here.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cool. I love Splatoon.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
im still not sure if they are bringing the new zelda to wii u or if theyre going to push it back to nx because if they release new zelda on wii u it would really cement it as a console it's still good otherwise but a good new zelda on wii u would knock it out of the ball park

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

starbarry clock posted:

im still not sure if they are bringing the new zelda to wii u or if theyre going to push it back to nx because if they release new zelda on wii u it would really cement it as a console it's still good otherwise but a good new zelda on wii u would knock it out of the ball park

I'm not sure either. Hmm.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm not sure either. Hmm.

nx rumored to come out 2016 so is new zelda
mod edit: hopefully a new nintendo direct clears the air

starbarry clock fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Oct 21, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i just got a 3DS this year so the lack of new info is not that important to me, but i do hope the new stuff is good so i can play it in 2020 if i so choose. however, i honestly have a hard time getting hyped over nintendo products since they always have 11 versions or some type of accessory gimmick or both.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i need a nintendo direct

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i need a direct that announces major updates to mario maker. i want charging chucks damnit!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

it's been over 140 days since the last nintendo direct, not counting the e3 event.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

it's been over 140 days since the last nintendo direct, not counting the e3 event.

Enough! I'm not jacking off until the next Nintendo Direct!

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

what the hell is wrong with NoA

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mach2 posted:

what the hell is wrong with NoA

What's the matter? Scared?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

What's the matter? Scared?

He's definitely scared and pissing his pants from his fear right now. Hell, I would be too, if I were a tiny crying baby who poo poos his diapeys.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

rediscover posted:

He's definitely scared and pissing his pants from his fear right now. Hell, I would be too, if I were a tiny crying baby who poo poos his diapeys.

Not related to anything but im watching cowboy bebop for the first time and i saw your av in it and i was like "ah, now i know".

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

mabels big day posted:

Not related to anything but im watching cowboy bebop for the first time and i saw your av in it and i was like "ah, now i know".

Watching Cowboy Bebop for the first time is a spiritual experience. Enjoy.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Watching the direct always made me happy, even if I didn't care about any of the stuff in it... they better bring them back soon, I'm dying over here!

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

I thought Paper Jam was going to be a holiday season release, but Wikipedia tells me that it comes out December 10 in Europe and "Spring 2016" in NA. What the deuce?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

A cool drat horse posted:

I thought Paper Jam was going to be a holiday season release, but Wikipedia tells me that it comes out December 10 in Europe and "Spring 2016" in NA. What the deuce?

pretty much everything they said would be a holiday release this year has been pushed back to q1-q2 2016 lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's fine by me, there's too many games out now anyway.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

mabels big day posted:

lol I actually just assumed it was from Boondocks

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

In Training posted:

That's fine by me, there's too many games out now anyway.

Yea. Super Mystery Dungeon also is coming out next month, which looks awesome. I thought that was a december release too, lol.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

xenoblade still comes out early december. im hype as gently caress for that and they need to have a direct pt.2 for it

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

elf help book posted:

the nx console is actually not a video game console, its a pikachu, nintendo has developed real pikachus and they want to be your friend

:ssh:

Soral
May 30, 2009

im going crazy right now because nintendo hasnt made a nintendo direct

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

starbarry clock posted:

we could see a "twilight princess" scenario

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

no they will not posted:

we could see a "twilight princess" scenario

speaking of, the newest hot rumor is Twilight Princess HD, or some kind of rerelease on the Wii U eshop. perhaps more Nintendo Direct material? only time will tell

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

At least one Direct will be coming in 2015. Nintendo has heard our prayers. God Bless.

https://twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/659279491622043648

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Thats cause reggie posts here

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Thats cause reggie posts here

It's clearly elf help book.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

It's clearly elf help book.

i dont think im that bad at smash

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book has completed too many games this year, Reggie is busy being the President and COO of a major company.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

could reggie beat metal gear rex

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Who would win in a fight reggie or hhh

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

hhh always goes over

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

could reggie beat metal gear rex

Not a chance in hell.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I didn't even know Nintendo was making a new console until this thread.... What the heck

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Average Bear posted:

I didn't even know Nintendo was making a new console until this thread.... What the heck

so are sony and microsoft, wake up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Where have I been

• Locked thread