Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Dunno how long its been going or how long it will last, but If anyone else is looking for a decent budget phone, Google Fi store is selling Moto G Power for $50 ($200 off msrp apparently).
The discount terms are only for either new service activation, or transferring your existing Fi service from another device. So no buying to resell or use with another provider I guess.

Anyways, can't beat that price IMO, and I got to replace my somewhat aging Moto X4 for something with a lot more battery life, and better CPU, RAM, cameras etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU