Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchboxx
Jun 19, 2004

His name is Head. Dick Head.
I just got my 6P and transferred my number over from Sprint. It took maybe five minutes before I was all set up.

Texts, phone calls, and data speeds all seem pretty solid. I'm excited to get out there and use this.

The only issue I'm having is with my old Nexus 6, it looks like the Marshmallow update messed with something because no matter what I do, I cannot get my computer to recognize it as a device. I'd just like to get my pictures and junk off of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchboxx
Jun 19, 2004

His name is Head. Dick Head.

FunOne posted:

Have you gone into the notification and chosen MTP mode? USB doesn't just connect like it did pre-6.0, now it defaults to charge until you make that selection.

Yup. I've gone in there, I've gone in developer options and changed it, I've gone to charge only while unplugged and changed it back and forth again, I've used different USB cables, etc etc. Nothing's working. I'm just using Airmore at this point.