Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Another typical day has come and gone at St. Thecla's, struggling to distinguish itself from the banality of the city. At least for everyone else. Your exciting lives as divine agents in the celestial shadow war has begun. While the official meet up spot hasn't been decided on the back exit of the school had been a natural place to converge after being trapped in classes and free to do your sacred duty. Though the real excitement is about to begin even your school days have managed to be more hectic since making the contract.

Crystal - What happened between Misha and Mindy that's making you dread the next conversation with either of them?

Jessica - Have you told the others about Jennifer? Why would a sleepy city like this need so many magical girls?

Saya - Who's desire has your talent revealed to you? And why would helping them with it be tricky?

Viera - What did Misha say to you today that made you wish you were always in your magical form?

Alexis/Suzanne - Dahlia has been wanting to hang out along with you and Tetsuko after school. What have you told her since explaining that you're monster hunters is probably out of the question.

Tetsuko - What grave injustice had you witnessed?

Bartleby is waiting for you when. "Since you're still learning how to track demons I saw fit to assist. I've observed a category B demon gestating close by. They are manifestations of duress. Perhaps any of you know somewhere that would bear witness to many negative emotions?"

Ooc thread here
Relationship map here

SHY NUDIST GRRL fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Oct 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Jennifer did introduce herself to the others without any action on my part, actually. I didn't know about it until Saya told me she'd help me and Jennifer get my memory back!

Wait, what? That's... actually a good question. Maybe its the fact that the city is so sleepy that attracts demons. Lots of people, easy to track down. And probably lots of unfulfilled wishes like careers or whatever, that cause negative emotions to swell up until it's too much? That'd be my guess, anyway.

"Tetsuko, thanks so much again for helping me get through geography. Still such a nightmare to remember so many names..."

"Oh, yeah, right. A place where a demon of duress would gestate? A prison probably would be the worst offender. An office building would also fit, but there's too many around to pinpoint it down. A school, maybe, but this is the only school nearby and we'd surely notice that." I answer to Bartleby.

Bonding with Tetsuko: 2d6+5 13

Increasing bond with Tetsuko to Rank 4.

quote:

What kind of girl are you?
Focused on the task at hand, but innocent and naive thanks to the lack of memories.

What convinced you to make a pact?
A chance to get back the memories I lost and maybe even return to my old self.

What is your wish?
I want to regain my memory from before my time as a magical girl.

Crisis
I lost my memory in a demon attack. Because of this, I'm growing increasingly paranoid. Are those people really my parents? Is Jennifer really my childhood friend, or a passerby? Did I even live in this city beforehand? I don't know...

Magical Element: Memory
Magical Weapon: A blade born from oblivion
Magical Power: Generate Nightmare

Normal Attributes:
Charm 5
Insight 3
Tenacity 6

Magic Attributes:
Heart (Attack) 4 [][] [][] [][] [][] [][]
Fury (Defense) 8 [][] [][] [][] [][] [][]
Magic (Support) 6 [][] [][] [][] [][] [][]

Magical Talents:
Boost
Free Action, 3/Scene, 1 Overcharge
When making a magical challenge, you can take 1 Overcharge on the magical attribute you’re using for the
challenge to roll an additional die and add it to your result. This die will give you another die and
another point of Overcharge if it rolls a 6 as usual, and if you use it for an attack it gives +2 to
the attack’s damage as usual.

Recover
2/Episode
While out of combat, a magical girl can use this to regain 1d6+2 Resolve.

Shield
When you or an ally are being hit with an attack, you can take 1 Support overcharge to
reduce the damage by 5. You can take up to 3 Overcharge this way for one attack.

Guardian
Free Action, 1 Overcharge (Defense)
If you are in the same position as an enemy and they attempt to move out of that position, you can make a
Support vs. Support challenge. If you win, they are unable to move out of your position.

Reflector
Free Action
Once per round, if you successfully attack a target, you play put a Reflector effect on yourself or an
ally within a range of 0-2. The reflector lasts until the end of your next turn. While it is active,
any time an enemy successfully attacks the bearer, they ignore up to 3 points of
damage from the attack, and the attacker takes those points of damage.

Second Wind
Minor Action, 1/Scene
Regain 2d6 Resolve and get +1 to Defense challenges until the start of your next turn.

[] Bound: Movement uses a Major Action. –2 to all challenges.
[] Bleeding: Take 2 damage at the start of each round.
[] Stunned: Can only take 1 action (Major or Minor) per turn. If you remove this status,
you can use your remaining action in the same turn.
[] Excited: +1 to the damage of all of your attacks. This status is removed if you receive the Calm status effect.
[] Calm: +1 to all defense challenges. This status is removed if you receive the Excited status effect.

Base Resolve: 18
Wounds: -2 [] -3 [] -4 [] dead []

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Oct 23, 2015

Bendigeidfran
Dec 17, 2013

Wait a minute...

Tetsuko Hondo

Tetsuko nods sagely. "Glad to be of help, Jessica. The world may be vast, my friend, but the mind is vaster. With enough practice I'm certain you'll break Mr. Reinhold's quizzes over your knee!"

The delinquent chuckles and slouches further against the back wall; she's been off class for at least a half hour, playing brawlers against Mia on her cell. Bartleby just appeared once the others arrived. After an absent glance towards the frog creature she responds to the rest of the team. "There are many things that could cause this distress, but only a few have changed recently. I've noticed some of our classmates have brought smaller lunches lately; barely enough to feed an elementary schooler. They tried to hide it, but I demanded that they sit with me and share my lunches. Apparently their parents were laid off out of the blue. All individually, from places that had no reason to."

Her next words are spoken with her customary gravity. "Perhaps it's coincidence, perhaps it's the work of demons. Regardless, I can't let it stand!" A fist clenches in anger.

quote:

What Kind of Girl Are You?
Delinquent with a Blazing Heart of Justice

I must fight anything that threatens this town. ANYTHING.

What is your wish?
I want to make a world where people respect each other, where we remember the principles we've thrown away. By force if I have to.

Crisis
Mom's working herself to death these days. I don't know what's making her do it, and I can't stop her.

Magical Element: Gravitic-Electric Force
Magical Weapon: Thundering Drums
Magical Power: Smash through barriers with sheer effort. Physical, magical, emotional, or otherwise.
Magical Specialization: Knight

Normal Attributes:
Charm: 3
Insight: 5
Tenacity: 6

Magical Attribute:
Magic: 6 (Attack)
Heart: 3 (Support)
Fury: 9 (Defense)

Class Talents:
-Guardian
-Reflector

Other Talents:
-Boost
-Recover
-Shield
-Desperation
-Aura of Strength

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!

Still holding her bookbag with both hands, Saya swings it gently, as if having a little trouble focusing. Why did Jennifer want to keep Jessica from getting her memory back? Were they enemies before? It didn't make any sense! "Well, I think there's... um..." She touches her cheek with a fingertip. "... a girl in my class who needs new glasses, she's been squinting a lot, and, um, not everybody is happy in gym class... or math..." None of this is particularly noteworthy, but she's probably not one who fixates on the negative.

Then, suddenly, her eyes widen in alarm as she puts her hand in front of her mouth. "Wait, Class B?! Does that mean it's one of our classrooms?!" A pause. "Wait, our classrooms have numbers, though, not letters." She folds her arms over her bag, pondering.

pre:
Saya Wakahisa | 若久 沙耶, the Sweetheart Saint Saya

Magical Element:	Hearts
Magical Weapon:		Golden chains
Magical Power:		Manifest a heart’s desire
Magical Specialization:	Priestess

Normal Attributes:	Charm 7				Insight 2			Tenacity 5
Magical Attributes:	Magic (Defense)	6		Fury (Offense) 3		Love (Support) 9
Other Attributes:	Resolve: 18

Magical Talents:	Boost (3/scene, 1O)		Recover (2/episode)		Link
			Power Dampening (1/scene)	Bonus Action (1/scene, 1O)	Fight For Friends (2/scene)
			Battle Sorcery

Alien Rope Burn fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Oct 24, 2015

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses

Crystal's diary posted:

Dear Nee mm/dd/yyyy

I don't know whats wrong with Mindy and Misha... Yes I know that I have told you many times in the past that they donn't get along that much but lately things seem to be weird. Like there seems to be something happening between the two and they may be angry(er) at each other than usual u 3u

mean I can see Mindy sometimes holding her sights on Misha when she walks by but she is as usually hard to read and Misha has talked more abotu Mindy than before and ARGH help

Should I ask them about whats going on or should I let them be? I don't know what to do

Hopefully going to find my answers soon... Crystal :X

Crystal pondered about the words of her companions. Before nodding "Well... Maybe one of those students would be the source... We should try talking with them" she said before adding "Because maybe is not much of a somewere but a someone... What if the demon is forming too close to one of our classmates and is feeding from them?" she asked before moving her hair away from her face "we should... i dunno Carry Barty in one of our backpacks that way he would have an easier time spotting the demon without it spotting him first... maybe"

quote:

What kind of girl are you
Cheerful and quick to smile we can always move forward to the future!

What convinced you to make the pact
A wish is no reason enough?

What is your wish?
To have Mindy be happy again

Crisis
Due to Mindy’s exceptional gift in everything she does, she has been overbeared by the people around. Most don’t notice with her smile and being popular but she sees what happens behind closet doors. Add to that, distant parents that focus on her more talented sister instead of dealing with their own issues and she does not have a happy family life

Relationship Mindy: Twin sister. Mindy is the perfect girl according to anyone who has known her. She is beautiful, smart, athletic, artistic. She can mix with any group of people with ease always managing to excell in what she tries to do and weiding a lot of influence. As far as the world knows Mindy has nothing but success ahead of hers. But crystal knows her eyes better than anyone's and Mindy's eyes are sad and they have been for the last year and she does not why. She is trying to help but Mindy always pushes her away

Magical Element Hard light
Magical weapon A staff with a star on the top
Magical Power: Crystal can shoot a blast of light at her enemies from the stars on her staff
Costume Crystal’s magical girl costume is a black frilly dress with golden stars covering it in spots reminiscing of the night sky. It seems to be favoring a cute look over practical or combat ready. The stars in her outfit twinkle when using magic

Normal Attributes
Charm: 4
Insight: 5
Tenacity: 5

Magical attributes
Magic (Attack) 9
Heart (Support) 4
Fury (defense) 5

Specialization: Witch!

Hex (minor action) Place a Hex on a target within a range of 0-2. The target takes 1 point of damage at the start of each round until the end of the scene. Damage from Hexes is not considered an attack. You can place multiple Hexes on the same target, but you can only place one Hex in a round. On your turn, you may remove all or part of the Hexes you’ve placed on a target as a free action.

Talents
Boost Free Action, 3/Scene, 1 Overcharge When making a magical challenge, you can take 1 Overcharge on the magical attribute you’re using for the challenge to roll an additional die and add it to your result. This die will give you another die and another point of Overcharge if it rolls a 6 as usual, and if you use it for an attack it gives +2 to the attack’s damage as usual. If you have trouble keeping track of how many uses of Boost you have in a scene, you might set 3 special dice out in front of you at the start of each scene, and remove them as you use them.
Recover 2/Episode While out of combat, a magical girl can use this to regain 1d6+2 Resolve

Fight for Friends 2/Scene Add the level of your relationship to a character that is present to the result and any damage caused by one action. You must declare you are using this talent before you roll for the challenge.

Marionette Minor Action, 1 Overcharge (Attack) This creates an illusory copy of you within a range of 0-3. Your attacks may originate from this copy's position instead of your own. If the copy is attacked you can make a defense challenge as usual, but if it takes any damage it is destroyed. It will fade away at the end of the scene.

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Alexis Kline

Alexis sighed in relief as the cell phone call ended just as just as she neared the meeting point, for the time being Dehlia seemed to be buying the homework help excuse she scraped together but she would have to prepare a more convincing narrative for next time they met. Of all the difficulties that came with holding a double life keeping Dahlia in the dark was one of the aspects that bothered her the most partially because it felt wrong to lie to one of the few people she considered her friend as opposed to Suzanne's and partially because she wasn't the sort of person who took no for an answer exceptionally when Tetsuko was involved.

Moving out the door as quietly as possible Alexis joined her teammates just in time to respond to Bartleby's question "Any tests happening soon? I know some people can get really hung up worrying about that sort of thing."

quote:

What kind of girl are you?
Well people have always called me a free spirit I’ve always liked urban exploration and getting into trouble though stuff like that's taken a bit of a back seat to trying to pretend to be an overachieving academic superstar recently.

You’re asking the wrong person and it’s not like you can just ask around, I mean I guess Bartleby might know something but I’m not quite sure how you would go about asking about that.

What is your wish?
To go back to things as they were before all this magical stuff happened or at the very least to convince my family who I really am.

Crisis
I woke up to find myself living another person’s life.

Relationship
Eric apparently he was a friend of Suzanne’s he's actually fun to be around which is surprising considering everything else Suzanne was involved in.

Magical Element
Color

Weapon
Comically large paintbrush

Power
Ability to produce emotion inducing light

Normal Attributes
Charm 3
Insight 4
Tenacity 7

Magical Attributes
Magic 3 (attack)
Heart 8 (support)
Fury 7 (defense)

Magical Talents
Boost
Recover
Power Dampener
Rouse
Courage Aura
Curse

Base Resolve

Kid Blink
Feb 24, 2013

Of course, the whole point of
a Doomsday Machine is lost if
you KEEP IT A SECRET!
Viera Arashiko

Viera walks quickly out of the chemistry room when the bell rings, head hanging, backpack tightly gripped. She doesn't want anyone to see the moisture around her eyes, especially not Erik. She makes sure to quickly get lost in the student shuffle of the lunch break, away from the classroom and away from Misha. What does she know! Erik doesn't even know she exists, let alone have an opinion on her appearance! She wish should could say something back. To know how to keep Misha's words from circling inside her head. She needs an escape. She uses she was back in the library

Drying her eyes, Viera jumps a bit when she opened her locker. Bartley's occasional appearances did little to help just seeing him in the open, she partially closes the locker door to hide him as he informers her of the newest threat. As bad as she felt, she could help but smile at the prospect. As awful as the demons were, as dangerous as her duty was, it would be nice to be around her nakama again. And to be how she really felt.

She pulls out some books from her locker as she gets ready to go to the rendezvous spot at the back entrance. "Negative energy? I'll look at the detention room on the way out. The teachers have been on a rampage and I would bet that most people in there are stewing resentment."

quote:

Magical Element: Runes
Magical Weapon: Spear and Buckler
Magical Power: Magical Literacy (ability to draw out magic from writing)
Magical Specialization: Witch

Normal Attributes:
Charm: 2
Insight: 7
Tenacity: 5

Magical Attribute:
Magic: 7 (Attack)
Heart: 7 (Support)
Fury: 4 (Defense)

Talents:
Boost
Recover
Hex
Inflict
All or Nothing

Bendigeidfran
Dec 17, 2013

Wait a minute...

Tetsuko Hondo

Tetsuko, arms crossed and brows narrowed, is listening intently to her teammates. So intently it looks like she's nodded off, until she loudly snaps her fingers with a tut of frustation.

"Jessica raised a good point. The monster could be anywhere in the city; we'll be lucky if we find any leads in St. Thecla's. Still, starting where we know best isn't a bad idea. And any signs of magic ought to linger on after hours. What do you say we give the school a once over now that we're together?" Her harsh expression softens as she considers this plan, her tensed arms swaying gently down to her sides. "We can say we're pitching in to clean after class. An, ah, 'tradition' that Saya and I suggested."

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Jessica, as usual, looks like she's staring off into the distance, as if caught up in memories - somewhat ironic, considering her condition.

"Sounds like an idea to me. Let's do it then. Best not let that demon gorge itself too long."

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Oct 25, 2015

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

"Sure, I'll get the cleaning supplies!", Saya says cheerily, before asiding to Viera as if speaking confidentially. "Don't worry, we're not going to clean. Well. Maybe a little." She laughs, and looks to Bartleby. "Anyway, thanks for the tip! We'll take care of it, don't you worry." Does Bartleby worry? Well, it's the polite thing to say.

Kid Blink
Feb 24, 2013

you KEEP IT A SECRET!

Viera smiles and giggles at Saya's comment. "I like that idea. Maybe we should pair and split up? We'll cover more ground and it'll seem a little less weird that way. It would be really bad if we missed it in an obvious place like the school."

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses

"Thats amazing" she said before pondering "Hey this may be a longshot but... Mind and Misha have been having more than a couple of fights lately and I don't know why so I'd really like to check on them sooner rather than later" she said "So we could start with one of them?" altough her total lack of poker face showed that she was really worried for them

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Alexis Kline

Alexis winced at the idea of a demon targeting someone she knew " You know thinking about it there has been something really nasty going on between them recently. I was thinking it was just more of the usual hostility but if things are getting that bad then that sounds like as good of a lead as any."

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

"Yeah, splitting up should work. Just give the others a call when you found it or something. Who knows, it might not even be that strong to need all of us yet..."

Bendigeidfran
Dec 17, 2013

Wait a minute...

Tetsuko Hondo

"I will go with Crystal then. We can't have *ahem* fellow classmates at each other's throats, whether or not the demon's nested here." Tetsuko thinks to herself that Mindy has better odds in a proper fight, and cracks a rather thoughtful smirk at the idea. "Oh, and Saya? I think I'll have a broom and dust mask."

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

"I'll, uhm, go with Alexis then? Let's just look for clues around the office block in general, I guess?

Locate Something (Youma): 2d6+3 10

Kid Blink
Feb 24, 2013

you KEEP IT A SECRET!

"That means its me and Saya. I guess we'll go get those cleaning supplies first." Viera nods and runs off to catch up to Saya, who'd already taken off.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The School
The school is mostly abandoned at this time of day, as most students are glad to be free of it. A few after school clubs meet on this day. And Dahlia is leeching the wifi in the library. But anything out of the ordinary would require digging to find.

The Office
Well you find the office. It's not hard to locate the Trapnet building, home of an IT security firm. A breach recently lowered company stock and staffing has taken a hit. It's been the talk of the town as there is rarely much else going on. Any fluctuation in the job market gets picked up on quick, and any news of it shrinking lingers with the adrift.
However finding the demon is going to be tricky. The office never really closes , which at least means you won't have to break in.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

"Right, we made it here. Let's see. Do you notice anything out of the ordinary, Alexis? I... uhm, sure don't."

I made extra sure to call her the proper name. It's actually pretty confusing, having to switch names while in private and in public like that constantly. But still, I feel like it's something I should do, you know. She's in a weird and lovely position just like me.

Locate Something (Youma): 2d6+3 5

gulp.

Bendigeidfran
Dec 17, 2013

Wait a minute...

Tetsuko patiently sweeps the floor as she walks the halls with Crystal. Straight down the middle of the hallway, forcing the remaining students to edge nervously around her. And with a white dust-mask muffling half her face every passing glance becomes a panic-inducing death glare. She breaks her way through several club gatherings before she realizes Mindy and Misha's schedules are completely unknown to her.

Leaning casually against the broom, shoulders slack, Tetsuko asks her teammate in a brashly joking tone that betrays a distinct hint of apology. "Crystal, if I were to have no idea where Mindy was at all, where would you, ah, say I should look for her?"

Locate Mindy/Misha: 11 I got nothin'.

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses

Crystal walked with Tetsuko trying to get her attention due to the path they were taking at the moment "Umm Tetsu... Umm" she eeped when Tetsuko turned to her and nodded "Yes I know where we could find them I usually meet with Misha before we leave by the theater room while Mindy should be getting ready for her Jet Kune Do club activities" she answered "We could go get to Misha first is closer"

Searching for Mindy and/or misha: 2d6+5 16

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Crystal and Tetsuko

Crystal leads the way to Misha waiting at the theater's doors who greets Tetsuko with her trademark glare. "What are you skulking around here for?" She demands. The whole hallway appears like it has miasma sweeping out over it, flowing towards you. Misha stands up and crosses her arms. "What are both of you doing here? I..." she huffs. "You're the last two I expect to see walk around together."

SHY NUDIST GRRL fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Oct 31, 2015

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

"C'mon, let's get started!" Saya hurries on ahead, and then looks for the maintenance closet, tugging it open. "So, who do you have do your hair? I like it." She wrinkles her nose at the scent of cleaners as she steps in, and then starts to lug out a bucket. "So, detention hall? Or do we get the cleaning stuff to the others first, or... I wonder if you can wash a monster out before it manifests? Like is it a stain, or...?"

Seems like a good time to try Bonding with Viera, for a 13, which should bump it from +2 to +3.

Kid Blink
Feb 24, 2013

you KEEP IT A SECRET!

"Hmm, I think Tetsuko and them are going to get their own supplies, so maybe detention first... *mumble*Washing out the demons? Like just sticking a mop in their face until it manifests?*mumble*" Viera looks distractedly at a mop before snapping back to reality. "Oh! m-my hair? Err... its a bit embarrassing, but I do it myself... I mean, dad helps me a bit with the sides, but I like to do the rest of it myself. I love your hair! I wish I could pull of pigtails the way you do. And your style!"

Viera continues talking with Saya while they make their way to the detention hall, distractedly cleaning all the way there.

Look for some demons: 12

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Alexis Kline

Alexis hesitated few seconds before realizing she was being talked to "Oh sorry kinda got used to ignoring people saying my name I mean what were the chances of someone else named Alexis being in our class I mean...ok this provably isn't the time almost forgot we were on the job there, didn't see anything out of the ordinary besides a dead rat and I really doubt that's a demons doing"

Locate Something(Demon): 2d6+4 6

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Vieira and Saya find the detention hall empty today thankfully. Viewing through the soul prism shows the distortions of a demonic nightmare forming.
"Hey!" Suddenly Dahlia calls out. "What's that cool crystal thing Vi?" She trots over. You can feel the grin through her scarf.

Alexis and Jessica make it all the way through the front door where you are met with the steely gaze of a security guard behind the front desk. This plan doesn't feel so hot right now. He doesn't address you yet because clearly you don't have any business and are lost.

Kid Blink
Feb 24, 2013

you KEEP IT A SECRET!

Urk! "Wha-what, this dumb thing? It's just something I found around my Dad's shop." Viera tries to tuck away the soul prism into her backpack. "Anyway, why are you here? I thought you were going to the library after school today?"

Staying calm after being jumped: 10

Bendigeidfran
Dec 17, 2013

Wait a minute...

Tetsuko stares over her mask with dead fish eyes, offering a tiny wave in greeting. "Yo, it's nice to see you too. Since you asked, Misha, I'm here to help sweep the school. But you see that's a lot of ground to cover, even for me. Crystal was good enough to chip in when I asked. Very forthright of her. The kind of-" Her mockingly flat tone takes on an accusing edge, and her eyes dart to Misha's. "-honesty we need these days."

"She told me she's rather worried about you two. Ah, but I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm not getting in the way of two friends now, am I?"

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

"Hm. Looks like we're not in the right place after all. Let's go find the others." I suggest to Alexis, making sure not to make the guard suspicious.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Viera Take one overcharge to heart and do something humiliating
"Oh I hit a huge win streak and already made it to rank 5! I don't feel like grinding to legend right now. Are you doing anything? I can wait. But we should hang out and celebrate or something!"

Tetsuko "You don't seem to know a lot about having friends." Misha steels her glare. "And I don't think you'll be learning anytime soon." She turns to leave.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Lugging a bucket of cleaning supplies, Saya's almost arranged it like a gift basket. "Ah, ha ha, my pigtails aren't anything special, don't be silly!", she says, looking away self-consciously. "It just keeps it out of my face and-" She halts as they're approached, eyes wide. "Oh! Hello!", she adds, trying to place the face under the scarf. "What up?"

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses

"W-wait" Crystal exclaimed calling Misha "I'm sorry is just I've seen you a bit on edge lately and I did not know what to do... Tesuko told me to just talk to you and she could make up something to have a excuse for us to be here but" she tried to smile at Misha as best as she could "I just worry... Is there something wrong? Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Monk E
May 19, 2009

Alexis Kline

"Yea his definitely isn't a movie theater guess we got the wrong address lets blow this joint." Alexis said loudly before lowering her voice to a whisper audible only to Jessica "Yea even if there is something here we're gonna have to work out a different approach."

Monk E fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Nov 1, 2015

Kid Blink
Feb 24, 2013

you KEEP IT A SECRET!

"Urhm, we're kind of in the middle of-" Viera starts, while still fiddling with the backpack, trying to put the prism away. Instead, she manages to snag the zipper, pulling the whole thing open and spilling out her books. To top it off, she stumbles back onto one of her novels, and falls flat on her rear. "Ow! ooo....." She blushes in embarrassment, but still puts away the soul prism before collecting her books. "We-we are in the middle of something actually. I'll call you later and we'll get some cake to celebrate, ok?"

Heart Overcharge +1

Kid Blink fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Nov 2, 2015

Bendigeidfran
Dec 17, 2013

Wait a minute...

An uneasy flash crosses Tetsuko's eyes during Crystal's panicked reaction. She removes her mask and draws her arms up in a shrug, cleaning equipment dangling carelessly from both hands. Her voice grows more serious, but it's tinged with relief.

"You won't owe us a 'favor' or anything, we're above that. Should anyone gets nosy you can say we were never here. I won't hold that against you." Pausing briefly to note her teammate's reaction, her stormy expression suggests that she's debating with herself.

"I'm here because I want this to be an honest school. That means no petty vengeance, no wanton cruelty. Since Crystal sees a lot of good in you, I'll help. If you play by those rules."

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

"Viera!", Saya calls out as she jogs the few steps over. There's a moment where she tries to hold the bucket forward, realizes she has it in her hands and that it isn't helping, and then sets it aside before offering a hand up. "Huh? Why later-", she starts, as if genuinely confused as to why Dahlia can't join in. There's a pause. And then, the sudden realization escapes her lips. "Ohhhh. Right. That thing."

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Crystal and Tetsuko Misha rolls her eyes at Tetsuko. She frowns at Crystal but it seems more pained than scornful. "No, I can deal with it. It might be worse if you get involved. I'll tell you about it when it gets sorted out okay?" She rubs her temples. "And don't ask Mindy about it. It's between us." She sighs. "Well you're busy right? I'll just go home."

Viera and Saya "Um... okay. Let me know how uh, your thing goes?" Dahlia shuffles a bit, unsure if she should leave. "Are you okay?"

Kid Blink
Feb 24, 2013

you KEEP IT A SECRET!

"Yeah, tsss, yeah I'm ok." Viera says while massaging where she fell. She suspects she might have a bruise later. "Dahlia, as soon as we finish up I'll give you a call. I really want to do something to celebrate, but we've just got to finish up with this first." She motions her head towards the mop and bucket. "We'll make a date of it, okay?"

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Viera Dahlia puts her hands over her scarf where her cheeks would be. "A... A date?!" She starts flapping her arms. "Uaaah!" And runs off before you can explain.

Jessica and Alexis by the time you get back you catch Dahlia running out of the school in a big hurry. She looks pretty distressed.

SHY NUDIST GRRL fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Nov 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses

"I... OK" she said dejectedly and sighing not wanting to push her too much there was definetly something bothering her and she felt powerless for a second she turned to Tetsuko and mouthed Check on Mindy before running after Misha

• Locked thread