Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Triforce Heroes just came out and I'm downloading it on my 3DS right now. Is anyone else getting this? Let's get some games going! I don't have real friends to play this with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hell, if you're looking for friends, count me as one.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Hell, if you're looking for friends, count me as one.

I'm glad to hear it. Our quest will begin, when i am done with this prologue stuff.

For anyone else interested in adventuring, my friend code is 4940-5681-2018

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I don't have this game.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
I consider myself the friend of any Imp in need

but I'm also too broke to buy this so too bad

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This is tragic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*awkwardly taking a while to pick up the phone* Heyyy...sounds fun but I already have plans...

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This game is absurdly good even with randoms

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In all seriousness OP, I plan on playing this in approx. a month after I'm done with Yoshi's Woolly World, DQVIII and DQH. Cheers.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't understand why this doesn't have 2-player

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't understand why this doesn't have 2-player

It's not called Biforce Heroes.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This looks really fun. How does it compare to 4 swords?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Black Baby Goku posted:

there's only 3 swords in this one

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

It's not called Biforce Heroes.
It should be, because when I ask my friends to play it with me, they say “bi” and walk away.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

I never played 4 swords's multiplayer, but I did play it singleplayer. The levels in 4 swords were a bit more varied in what it is that you actually do in the level, and was also focused more on the story. In this, the levels are all based on combat and puzzles that absolutely revolve around teamwork.

I think it's better than 4 swords because it nails the cooperative multiplayer, but it's not a traditional zelda game at all when it comes to adventuring and exploring. The game also seems to be based on redoing levels several times to complete side objectives, and grind for materials to make outfits to really get the maximum amount of gameplay.

Single player mode is unplayable. Don't even bother.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It should be, because when I ask my friends to play it with me, they say “bi” and walk away.

Haha

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mabels big day posted:

The game also seems to be based on redoing levels several times to complete side objectives, and grind for materials to make outfits to really get the maximum amount of gameplay.

I saw this and didn't want to play it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

It looks like a Monster Hunter version of Zelda dungeons, which sounds good to me.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

elf help book posted:

There's also a shop that can sell the materials, and every level has 3 side objectives you can complete, so I'd imagine that it's pretty easy to get the materials you need one way or another without having to replay a mission specifically for that drop. It's too early to tell though.

The side objectives are hard too. Did the boss dungeon of world 1 in a time limit and it took my team like four tries, but we were determined.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
did any of yall play that four swords that was a free dsiware title is that any good

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

did any of yall play that four swords that was a free dsiware title is that any good

It was just the original 4 swords with added single player mode.

I want to play this op, but the demo did not work at all for me.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i don't know what i was expecting the plot of this game to be, but it definitely wasn't evil fashion-hating witch.

Soral
May 30, 2009

maybe i will get this game tonight or tomorrow, op.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
I have the game. I'll add my friend code when I get my 3ds back from my younger brother tomorrow.

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Downloading right now.

My FC: 1907-9450-6487

e: apparently this is region locked? I've got an Australian 3DS.

woofbro fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Oct 24, 2015

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

woofbro posted:

Downloading right now.

My FC: 1907-9450-6487

e: apparently this is region locked? I've got an Australian 3DS.

Alas.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

*the king of Hytopia crying like in the opening, except its about his region locked 3DS*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Get this man a seat next to Miyamoto!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I can't take this...

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
horse attracting spray.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

the new zeldas going to have all of that. my uncle works at nintendo so he gave me a copy already. me and reggie always have epic battles across the fields of hyrule spraying eachother with various animal pheromones

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Im gonna play some more of this when i get home. Its really fun even with randoms.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

can't wait for all the new timeline discussions this guys suggestions will bring to the table

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

its very good, let's play together

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

look at this epic new 3DS XL

i just bought it. god bless. i bought the version with an extra copy so i'm probably going to give that to a friend :D

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I want to get the new big nintendo ds but i cant put my original 3ds out to pasture. I love it.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I cant let some fancy new handheld with a bigger screen and funner buttons get between us.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

We made a vow when we registered on Club Nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

mabels big day posted:

look at this epic new 3DS XL

i just bought it. god bless. i bought the version with an extra copy so i'm probably going to give that to a friend :D

what firmware does it come on

• Locked thread