Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress it sign me up if there's still room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Us dogges must stick together

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ohhh so we all have an actual role and then we all vote on a second role to get each day? Is that how it works?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah I'm totally down for surprise drunk mafia

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Confirming I'm Hypercharger, whatever you do, don't ##vote Podima or my SECRET GIRLFRIEND and I will protect you all from the vile scum

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not even going to mafia edit and fix that phrasing, superheroes don't need to care about that stuff

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

lol @ anybody voting for themselves at this point

Beware, vile scum, or I shall unleash my mighty LIGHTNING POWERS upon you!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

just do it you punk

Do not force my hand, evildoer! You know not what wrath you tempt!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
If my :siren: SECRET GIRLFRIEND :siren: is or could be involved in this queer contest of yours, it is my solemn duty to protect her and the rest of you from the vile scum sure to be infiltrating it!

##sign up

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

:vince:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I wish to forfeit my place in the contest and take upon the mantle of A JUDGE instead! Just like I judge all scum I encounter. WITH LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tommunist posted:

nah give us a comic

foine

MMM, please delay contest for ~30 minutes tia

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
ok I'm uploading this thing now, it is ART

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
While your dedication to messing with Kash is admirable, there are COMICS TO BE DRAWN and SCUM TO BE FOUND!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i took my pictures with my camera faced the correct direction in the first place because I'm not a barbarian

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tommunist posted:

are you sure???

Uh yeah, superheroes can't multiclass into barbarian, duh???

spacing in vienna posted:

my camera phone flipped things??? idgi either, one of them flipped sideways and another upside-down. my camera phone is stupid.

Perhaps you should have a SUPERPHONE like me, citizen!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:shh: chic isn't playing in this game

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Once again, superheroes NEED NO MAFIA EDITS!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Meinberg please review panel 1 of my very heroic comic once more, tia

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Art is suffering!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
My fingers hurt

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
IS WHAT I WOULD SAY IF I WERENT A LITERAL SUPERHUMAN

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also this is one of the more surreal jokephases I've ever seen. Competing to get voted out?!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
oh are you loving kidding me

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I still stand by my scumteam call of the original 3 judges, it just works out too perfectly to be anything else and MMM pretty clearly changed things up ASAP to dodge that.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I can get behind bus driver fuckery, tbh.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

I will not vote for ANarc under any circumstances.

Remind me why this is?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also, was thinking about something. Presumably townies would be the ones pushing for a jester self-lynch, while scum would avoid it so as to not screw over their scumbuddies, right?

Player List:
AnonymousNarcotics - obviously pushed to win the GET LYNCHED contest
Asiina - obviously fake scumclaimed
Birdstrike - signed up & participated in the GET LYNCHED contest, offered to hammer/suicide
HiipFire - signed up for the GET LYNCHED contest, never participated...
JakeP - offered to hammer at one point
jon joe - suspiciously excluded from MMM's contest by being a judge, swapped out after I called it out
Kumbamontu - also obviously fake scumclaimed
Magnus Gallant - signed up & participated in the GET LYNCHED contest
Met - pushed for town to coordinate role votes rather than letting scum control it
MMM Whatchya Say - ran the GET LYNCHED contest while excluding himself from proceedings
Podima - superheroes can't be scum, duh
Poison Mushroom - pretty low content so far, neutral
spacing in vienna - effortposted for the GET LYNCHED contest, fakeclaimed as scum
TMMadman - :shrug: don't see much here
Tommunist - effortposted for the GET LYNCHED contest

At this point I'm most suspicious of HiipFire, jon joe, MMM, and maybe TMM?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So is this the part where I get really defensive and passive-aggressive about how SOMEONE has to break jokephase eventually, and then get voted out? :v: I'm still learning how Mafia works!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
IS WHAT I WOULD SAY IF I WASN'T A BADASS SUPERHERO WHO IS DOING THE RIGHTFUL WORK OF PROTECTING THE KIND AND GENTLE TOWN FROM THOSE DASTARDLY SCUM :kamina:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Extending deadline a few hours to see if more actions come in.

I sent you mine!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Having thought on it, I'm feeling MMM for scum at the moment. He pretty clearly manipulated jokephase in such a way that left himself out of it/set up nulltells via non-participation, and tried to distance himself from any relationship/connection with other people in this game (after I called out his judge choices) by being ~wacky~ and changing it up to bring in non-players to judge.

spacing in vienna posted:

Also I have town vibes on MMM but that could just be because I like MMM and have missed playing with him.

Also MMM seemed like 150% town to me in my first game and then murdered the poo poo out of me. :patriot: ##vote MMM

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

HiipFire posted:

##vote jon joe

I'm going on the MMM train

What's your opinion on my case on MMM?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Oh hey, people are posting here now.

I think I'll start here: ##vote Asiina

She scum claimed to try and get the jester lynch then said it was all a lie but she hasn't come back and really offered any opinions. That isn't her usual town play and she tends to lurk as scum.

This is a bad post. Like I pointed out in my own roundup, scum are much less likely to be claiming scum/pushing jester win during d1 because they'd be screwing over their own team much more than a townie would. Also meta reads are garbage and should not be used as the majority of a case. Lastly, why Asiina when multiple people scum claimed d1?

I would also vote TMM today.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

I still disagree and think there is probably at least one scum who scum claimed and then just didn't try to get lynched.

Elaborate, please? I don't see any merit in your 'case' against Asiina given that it's half picking her out of 3 people who scumclaimed, and half meta read. Who else do you think is scum?

Also, 2 hours till deadline. I will be here till around 1 hour before deadline, and MIGHT be able to check in again but can't guarantee.

Votecount for Day 2

jon joe (2): MMM Whatchya Say, HiipFire
JakeP (1): merk
spacing in vienna (1): Poison Mushroom, jon joe, jon joe
MMM Whatchya Say (1): Podima
TMMadman (1): JakeP
merk (0): Birdstrike, TMMadman, Birdstrike, TMMadman
Magnus Gallant (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike

Not Voting (6): Birdstrike, jon joe, Magnus Gallant, spacing in vienna, TMMadman, Tommunist

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 03rd, 2015 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 56 minutes.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

If I was scum, I would have scum claimed D1 and make a token effort to get lynched and then played it just like the other people who scum claimed by saying 'Oh I was just kidding'.

Honestly, I'm not sure who is scum because this game is pretty lurky right now.

Right now, I'm still very much in this mindset:

Nobody else is putting in a ton of effort, so why should I at this point?

This is a bad argument that I've seen you rail against in other games, so I don't get why you're making it here. I agree that this game is way too lurky and people should post more though!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Nobody else is putting in a ton of effort, so why should I at this point?

This one specifically, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

It gets tiring to be the one who puts in most of the effort. I can rail against it, but if nobody is listening or trying here, then I'm just Don Quixote tilting at windmills.

I get that, and I empathize - I'm doing my best to stir things up here too. I do think the arguments you've made thus far today are pretty spurious, but I like my case against MMM more than I do the one on you right now.

Everyone else who isn't me or MMM, you should be putting a vote on SOMEONE and explaining why. Let's get some activity going!

• Locked thread