Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I mean I guess no lunching would have been a logical solution but we already had the tournament of doom so my hand is forced here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Asiina posted:

I won't vote ANarc. I didn't agree to no contest.

Well you pretended you were going to?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

jon joe posted:

suggested role: votefinder fucker

:wink:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm voting stump

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

is mandatory self vig a role?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

madatory suicide vig team go!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Podima posted:

Also, was thinking about something. Presumably townies would be the ones pushing for a jester self-lynch, while scum would avoid it so as to not screw over their scumbuddies, right?

Player List:
AnonymousNarcotics - obviously pushed to win the GET LYNCHED contest
Asiina - obviously fake scumclaimed
Birdstrike - signed up & participated in the GET LYNCHED contest, offered to hammer/suicide
HiipFire - signed up for the GET LYNCHED contest, never participated...
JakeP - offered to hammer at one point
jon joe - suspiciously excluded from MMM's contest by being a judge, swapped out after I called it out
Kumbamontu - also obviously fake scumclaimed
Magnus Gallant - signed up & participated in the GET LYNCHED contest
Met - pushed for town to coordinate role votes rather than letting scum control it
MMM Whatchya Say - ran the GET LYNCHED contest while excluding himself from proceedings
Podima - superheroes can't be scum, duh
Poison Mushroom - pretty low content so far, neutral
spacing in vienna - effortposted for the GET LYNCHED contest, fakeclaimed as scum
TMMadman - :shrug: don't see much here
Tommunist - effortposted for the GET LYNCHED contest

At this point I'm most suspicious of HiipFire, jon joe, MMM, and maybe TMM?

counterpoints:

1) also offered to hammer, something that would kill me
2) a champion of the mandatory self vig vote, the best role
3) Met is clearly scum

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I offered by also other people have?

I'll do it if you want , but I want to vote mandatory self vig

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

ummmm?

obviously vote self vigger

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

##vote jj he care, but say he don't

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Tbf I didn't murder you we were lovers

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

How did you get merk to agree to this

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I guess I'd vote PMush but I'm fine with my vote where it is.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Mandatory self vig please

It will kill all the lurkers

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Jake I think it's because people need to take it a little seriously for things to actually happen. If nobody takes it seriously then nobody posts and it isn't even fun. That's just my opinion if course but in the past when I've been in games that nobody tried in, it was boring.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Merk this was a mistake

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Jj is right and we'll probably have a whack of confirmed town afterwards anyway.

Also y'all shits for not voting mandatory self vig

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

##vote NL

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

podima I respect you.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Suicide vigs roll out

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

spacing in vienna posted:

If we all die the same night, does town still win?

I'd say it's a victory for anybody who is playing this game and then gets to not play the game

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I sent in an action and I led the town to a draw, the best outcome we really could have gotten at this point.

Town MVP right here

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

jon joe posted:

So did scum win or?

How could scum win when they are dead?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I believe a mandatory overrides that

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

also is your scumkill some kind of shared ability that you would presumably be able to use as well as an action? Is it a factional kill? Have you at any point used one of the voted actions while also using the NK?

some pretty poor rules lawyering there jj

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

This is very important to JJ and myself, rivals. the rest of you can move on if you want

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Ah, but Kashuno can be swayed by the midday breeze, he earlier said nobody wins. I think mandatory is important, because you don't choose your role, just which action you take. To me, Mandatory would mean that you must make the choice to kill yourself.

I believe I was the person who came up with this role so really, I should know

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MY only point of difference is that I don't think the sign on each box only applies if you pick it. In fact for a more accurate comparison, I'd say every night you're handed two boxes without instructions and on this night one of the boxes says "you must open this box"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

MY only point of difference is that I don't think the sign on each box only applies if you pick it. In fact for a more accurate comparison, I'd say every night you're handed two boxes without instructions and on this night one of the boxes says "you must open this box"

• Locked thread