Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Players who don't vote bomb every other night are scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
So we're going to alternate Bomb and PGO every night and no-lynch every day?

Stalemate or Victory.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'm a Jester?

##vote Met

What are we voting for tomorrow's role? I say alternate Bomb and PGO.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
and if Kashuno catches on I can come up with more roles that are much the same. Veteran, for instance.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
It is messing with Kashuno's setup but it's to the town benefit.

Scum presumably get to coordinate their votes so let's make sure they aren't the majority for picking the role.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Magnus Gallant 17/100
Magnus's comic was the first one posted so I assume he doesn't have a drinking problem. I suppose he did follow the instructions but he made the mistake of drawing it at a 90 degree angle so I had to crank my neck to read it and I don't read comics to do any sort of work.

AnonymousNarcotics 67/100
This comic was much easier to read and it didn't take any scrolling or zooming. I award it 50 points on that alone. Though maybe my mind has been turned to mush by the politoons thread, but I didn't understand a thing that was going on in here. Felt like one of Muir's nonsensical strips to me.

Tommunist 75/100
Where's the Mandolin? This is too meta for my tastes. The art was delightful though and that really makes the difference sometimes.

spacing in vienna 32/100
You included the most characters and yet I wasn't in it. It really distracted me from the creativity.

podima 90/100
Bold move making a scum team callout. Fortune favors the bold and the entirety of your score is based on it and I will fake a connection to the actual criteria in order to give you this score if I have to. I also award you a ##vote podima because it is TOO bold for a townie.

Birdstrike 51/100
You two panels sideways! Christ. At least it helped my neck feel better by cranking it the other way. I award you an extra point for assisting and an extra 33 for having a fine final panel that wasn't drawn sideways.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
66/100

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
:(

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

AnonymousNarcotics posted: