Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know what's going on but ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also it looks like you totally stole that rules list from my Scooby Doo OP.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Also I am getting some good suggestions for roles so far! Make sure when you sign up to PM me a role!

I will have to send you one when I get home today. I signed up on my phone.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone is Deathproof.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Taking signups for 12 hours or so. If you haven't submitted a role request by 8AM EST, it's forfeit.

Ugh, I need to think of something but I lack creativity!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone is a Lightning Rod.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Confirming Lynchbomb Jester.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I want to get in on this action.

##vote TMMadman

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
##vote Kashuno

NO MODS! NO MASTERS!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Poison Mushroom posted:

Whatever you do, don't vote PMush. She's Vanilla Town. Instead, just roll for who to vote.

##vote Podima

You seem awfully concerned about getting votes.

##vote PMush

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Magnus Gallant posted:

Just crown me king

Ok

##vote Magnus

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Why am I not in any of the comics? :(

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Just realized that people probably don't know that's a moon

I always knew it was a moon, although the other thing looks like a sperm.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Whomever writes the best limerick is guaranteed to get my vote!*

*Not a guarantee!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Why haven't any limericks been posted?

Asiina, I might vote for you if you admit that puns are funny.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

##vote anarc you drat fools

You're not my supervisor!

##vote MMM

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

I'd rather live!

Asiina is scum. If she was town, she'd lie in order to actually get votes and win as a lynchbomb jester.

##vote Asiina

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

spacing in vienna posted:

I want to live, too. In fact, I want to get to D2 to see what happens next. But that's mostly because I like my scumbros and don't want to bail on them.

Why? I mean, why would you volunteer like this?

Nice try.

Why are you rolefishing? Why are you concerned if MMM wants to blow himself by being the hammer?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

We're all lynchbomb jesters, and MMM is okay with dying D1. If he's town, I want to talk him out of it and see if we can't pressure someone more scummy into doing it, because an extra dead townie won't help on D2.

I didn't assume it was role-related until you mentioned rolefishing, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut if you think I'm being scummy, vote me already.

But you just said you're scum, so why would scum care if MMM was town and wanted to blow himself up? Are you just trying to look concerned?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Does nobody want to write a dumb limerick for a vote?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
There once was a mod named Kashuno,
One day he came out and said you know,
I'll make a great game,
Where everyone's the same,
But on the first day someone will go Kaboom-o.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I like the everyone is a bus driver option.

Also after careful consideration, I approve of the limericks from JJ and ANarc, although JJs is better. But I'm going to give ANarc my vote for coming up with a tortured rhyme in the form of a made up word. Bravo.

Kumba your limerick was boring and lacked bite. Limericks should be crude or insulting and yours wasn't either. Magnus, yours was a bit insulting but also a bit misogynistic.

##vote ANarc

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

jon joe posted:

I wanted to vote for ANarc anyway so :shrug:

And it's also why I voted ANarc. Yours was just a better limerick that directly insulted me. But I still like the tortured rhyme with the made up word 'jark'. It amused me.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

I will not vote for ANarc under any circumstances.

Obviously you're a jark.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

Yes I am vote for me.

I can't. You didn't write a limerick and you won't admit that puns are funny. You must suffer.

By staying in the game.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Birdstrike posted:

I'm suspicious of Podima trying to find logic in this bizarre desert of the mind.

I am also suspicious of Podima now as well. Why do you immediately dismiss those who have scum claimed? Do you not think that real scum would love the chance to claim early and then laugh as they stayed in the game?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tommunist posted:

:burger: SCUM POSTING :burger:

:spooky: SCUM POSTING! :spooky:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I thought MMM was going to hammer.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:bandwagon:

Hop on JakeP.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Birdstrike posted:

haha wow there were no posts for nearly a day.

Well it was American Halloween.

A time when adults dress up and get drunk, or take their dressed up children out to devour as much candy as possible.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

jon joe posted:

Hmmm, okay, that's better. You came across as preemptively defensive scum.

##unvote

Personally I don't care enough about this game to do anything other than swoop in with votes when I get a tickle.

This is kind of weird. Why shouldn't we vote you out if you don't care about the game?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Or maybe I was trying to determine his reason for not caring in order to help me determine his alignment.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:what:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I don't follow. I'm assuming he's having trouble getting into this game because d1 was a clusterfuck, and d2 has been empty -- I'm having trouble for the same reason. That doesn't speak to either of our alignments. Do you think he's more (or less) likely to care if he's scum?

Let's talk about yesterday, then. Would scum jesters not want to be voted off, since that means abandoning their scumbros? They'd have to act like it, so as to not be noticed, but I'm going to look back and see if anyone felt like they were half-assing.

Jester was yesterday, Jake.

I think he'd be less likely to care as scum because he knows he won't be killed during the night.

These days wouldn't be empty if people were putting in effort and I'm not about to do all the work in a thread anymore. It just takes too much energy and it's very draining. However I care about the game and want to win so I'll be putting forth some effort.

While I don't think scum jesters would want to be voted off, I'm sure that there were also several town players who didn't want to get voted out early. So that's something you should think about if you're going to look at people who might have been half assing it

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I'm not scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oh hey, people are posting here now.

I think I'll start here: ##vote Asiina

She scum claimed to try and get the jester lynch then said it was all a lie but she hasn't come back and really offered any opinions. That isn't her usual town play and she tends to lurk as scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JakeP posted:

Tmm is scum and is just trying to justify a vote however he can

Except I'm not scum. Are you scum Jake?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I guess ##unvote

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

This is a bad post. Like I pointed out in my own roundup, scum are much less likely to be claiming scum/pushing jester win during d1 because they'd be screwing over their own team much more than a townie would. Also meta reads are garbage and should not be used as the majority of a case. Lastly, why Asiina when multiple people scum claimed d1?

I would also vote TMM today.

I still disagree and think there is probably at least one scum who scum claimed and then just didn't try to get lynched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

Elaborate, please? I don't see any merit in your 'case' against Asiina given that it's half picking her out of 3 people who scumclaimed, and half meta read. Who else do you think is scum?

Also, 2 hours till deadline. I will be here till around 1 hour before deadline, and MIGHT be able to check in again but can't guarantee.

If I was scum, I would have scum claimed D1 and make a token effort to get lynched and then played it just like the other people who scum claimed by saying 'Oh I was just kidding'.

Honestly, I'm not sure who is scum because this game is pretty lurky right now.

Right now, I'm still very much in this mindset:

TMMadman posted:

These days wouldn't be empty if people were putting in effort and I'm not about to do all the work in a thread anymore. It just takes too much energy and it's very draining. However I care about the game and want to win so I'll be putting forth some effort.

Nobody else is putting in a ton of effort, so why should I at this point?

• Locked thread