Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I bought a Dreamcast on SA Mart like 10 years ago and it came with a huge CD flip case thing with a ton of games in it you can have them all since I don't play it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Ace of Baes posted:

I played the shenmue for the xbox, it was really boring, is it pretty much the same thing?
I rescind my previous post and offer.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I found the Flip Case and will now list all of the games that are located within. I misremembered it as one of those big 2x2 CD flip cases but it turns out it's just a small single CD flip case but there's still a few actual games in there, I remembered it as mostly being burned games. Moral of the story is I have a bad memory I guess.

Sonic Adventure
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Metropolis Street Racer
Crazy Taxi
Soul Calibur
Chu Chu Rocket (CD-R)
Jet Grind Radio
Tony Pizza Bones (CD-R)
Project Justice (CD-R)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Power Stone
Shenmue (Disc 1)
Shenmue (Disc 2)
Shenmue (Disc 3)
Shenmue Passport
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer (CD-R)
Sonic Adventure 2
The word Nintendo encased in a circle (CD-R) [I remember testing this one and it's a bunch of roms and emulators]

Whirlwind Jones fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Oct 23, 2015

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I have absolutely no idea what "Tony Pizza Bones" actually is and a Google search turns up nothing at all which seems really strange.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Just to go ahead and quash expectations here I just dug out the DC and tested it and apparently it's just another NES Emulator and Roms. Sorry all.

• Locked thread