Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

One of the games in the new bundle is called Else Heart.Break() so I own that forever now.

Good Lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

One of the games in the new bundle is called Else Heart.Break() so I own that forever now.

lucky

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The Star Wars bundle that just went up owns though, been waiting for all the X-Wing/TIE Fighter games to go on a decent sale since they got modern releases

I just got this, I've been eyeing TIE Fighter and Galactic Battlegrounds on gog.com for a while since Steam has absolutely no compulsions about selling you a game that doesn't work on modern systems, but getting both of them and all the X-Wing games for $2 more than Galactic Battlegrounds alone was too good to pass up.

If any Imps want either KOTOR game holler at me, I've already got both. Word of warning that my Steam copy of KOTOR 1 entirely stopped working almost 20 hours in and I had to rebuy it on gog, but I don't know if that's bad luck on my part or just another lovely Steam port of an old game. 2 should work fine though, it got a bunch of patches recently.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

yeah apparently the Steam version of the TIE Fighter etc games is missing the good DOS version with the dynamic music and is instead a lovely Windows 95 port that doesn't work very well lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yikes.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

that game looks really cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

monthly bundle was deece

• Locked thread