Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

No Passing Rex

Goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bionic Commando Rearmed crashes immediately when I launch it. This is why I hate PC gaming so much.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Bionic Commando Rearmed crashes immediately when I launch it. This is why I hate PC gaming so much.

Here's some drat Kleenex.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Here's some drat Kleenex.

Thanks. This will help me mop up the whine I spilled on my cheese.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i think i have enough games now. i dont need anymore

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

i think i have enough games now. i dont need anymore

Pathetic.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
retarded anti-gamer: durrrrr me no like play new games. me poo poo my diapey. instead of filling my steam library with tons of epic gaming experiences i just like pissing all over myself
me: this guy... man he just doesn't get it does he

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The bigger my Steam library, the stronger my muscles are and the more I can lift clear over my head.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
revelations 2 is really good

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i have every game. the bundle will only be games i already own, as i have all of them

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I haven't played RE4 in years and it's just as insanely loving good as I remember.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I haven't played RE4 in years and it's just as insanely loving good as I remember.

Yes I am having a great time palying it

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i guess this works by locking you out of the deal unless you were signed up beforehand? i'm tempted to do the first month...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

i guess this works by locking you out of the deal unless you were signed up beforehand? i'm tempted to do the first month...

Me too because I feel like the first month will be awesome to get people on board and then bad forever after

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I wager it'll be good for the first month, and then good for christmas, and then bad because they'll get a bunch of money from christmas subscriptions and stop caring as much.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they might have the month available after reveal for a higher price

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

rediscover posted:

retarded anti-gamer: durrrrr me no like play new games. me poo poo my diapey. instead of filling my steam library with tons of epic gaming experiences i just like pissing all over myself
me: this guy... man he just doesn't get it does he

the hosed up thing about the guy in your story is he likes pissing all over himself and pooping in his diaper... seriously? how old is that guy? yea that guy is wearing a diaper, and he is not a baby... what the gently caress... it just goes to show you how truly dumb the anti gamers are

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm 27, I play skyrim and I poo-poo pee-pee in my diaper. Scared, Potter?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

*steps back*

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

In Training posted:

Me too because I feel like the first month will be awesome to get people on board and then bad forever after

I hope it just continues to be awesome month after month and some guy never gets in on it telling himself "it'll start sucking next month this is just a trick"

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

In Training posted:

why yes i am 27 years old and enjoy video games and harry potter. what is this little thing on my head, you ask? 'tis but a fedora

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

lmao at this kid wearing a fedora.. shakeing my head at this fail right now. come on dude thats such a fail. i bet you have a neck beard too and say stuff like 'gods not real' at people eating lunch downtown

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
his katana skills are pretty good

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

rediscover posted:

lmao at this kid wearing a fedora.. shakeing my head at this fail right now. come on dude thats such a fail. i bet you have a neck beard too and say stuff like 'gods not real' at people eating lunch downtown

We don't go "out of doors" under the baleful heat sphere. :gonk: Additionally there is no line at McDonald's past 1 am. *tip my hat*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Bump... Less than three days remain.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The gamecube version was super hard back in the day because the GC had the worst controller man has ever devised, but the Wii version was extremely fun even if the wiimote aiming made difficult shots very easy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

the GC had the worst controller man has ever devised,

Whadda gently caress

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

The gamecube version was super hard back in the day because the GC had the worst controller man has ever devised, but the Wii version was extremely fun even if the wiimote aiming made difficult shots very easy.

you are insANE

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was a PS2 kid ok

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

You are also wrong

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i want to hear snake ramble on and on about how perfect the gamecube controller is until sigint irritably cuts him off

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh yeah, forgot about this. i think i'm going to pass on the first month.

Dec 26, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

you are insANE

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

gently caress you Larry!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

the GC had the worst controller man has ever devised

what kind of a sick gently caress would troll someone with something like this

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

gently caress you Larry!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Larry Parrish posted:

What the...

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Hey is this thread about games?

E: just saw the tag

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

it will be about games in about 3 days, when the games unlock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

The gamecube version was super hard back in the day because the GC had the worst controller man has ever devised,
the Larry name is better than this.

• Locked thread