Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Duke Chin posted:

got jimmy howard to bite on the 1st move soooo hard

Jim Howard is a bad goaltender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Duke Chin posted:

that was pretty rad, flames 3-3ot guys :golfclap:

3on3 OT is amazing

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Well no one else is going to watch this game, so I'll watch it. Go Carolina, but only because I want more 3 on 3 OT.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

marioinblack posted:

Well no one else is going to watch this game, so I'll watch it. Go Carolina, but only because I want more 3 on 3 OT.

I'm watching this game half way through a growler and I disagree with your sentiment although 3 on 3 does own.

Kopi finally on the board!

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Boo this further prevents 3 on 3, how dare you Kopitar

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Carolina should work on this hockey thing and try to get better.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Cam Ward gives up goal and gets checked by his own player. The sad life of Cam Ward.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

AngryBooch posted:

TyTo is a professional hockey player.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
good job toffoli

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Toffoli's going to get a max contract in a couple years :psyduck-with-popping-burning-dollar-bill-eyes:

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
TyTo has as many goals as the Ducks I think. Therefore he is worth... 63.5 million dollars.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
They retire hurricane names when they do a bunch of devastation, they should retire the Carolina Hurricanes because they've devastated so many seasons.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Man I would have thought the Ducks were a cap team.

EDIT: ^ ^ ^ :chanpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

marioinblack posted:

They retire hurricane names when they do a bunch of devastation, they should retire the Carolina Hurricanes because they've devastated so many seasons.

:shittypop:

• Locked thread