Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chuf
Jun 28, 2011

I had that weird dream again.
Just finished binging all of this. Overall I really liked it, cool ideas with great production value and acting. 1x10 I was hooked from the first episode when it was revealed Joe was a Nazi spy but his character really grated over time and by the end I was really hoping Lem would kill him and we could be done with his annoying doubting. Also going to echo what's been said about rooting for team Hitler - a very odd situation but Smith was a very empathetic character for me and in this show team Hitler means not another world war. I haven't read the book but I really enjoyed the teasing out of the contents of the films with their sci-fi implications and so really like the final scene with Tagomi.

Also did anyone else think that (1x10 - speculation) Tagomi's assisstant is from our reality (or the "correct" timeline) as he seems to have some pretty horrific burns, is from Nagasaki and vehemently encourages Tagomi to continue with his mediatation which leads to his discovery of the alternate universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread