Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

This man is a broken shell of a human being. And I hope he breaks up with his girlfriend before she ends up as his poetry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

:yarg::pgabz::pgabz::pgabz::gary:

Reddit please archive this.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

Probably not intended, but :golfclap: nontheless.

sunaurus
Feb 13, 2012

Oh great, another bookah.

Is this a goon pretending to be a shitizen?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Some day, old and grey, I'll look fondly through a dusty photo album and tell my childrens' children of the days when Pgabz and Eonwe got their smilies.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Dusty Lens posted:

:yarg::pgabz::pgabz::pgabz::gary:

Reddit please archive this.

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.
UK CIG's opinion on their american cousins is actually pretty funny . Thats because most of them fulfill every single stereo type that Europeans have of them. Imagine being a fully fledged dev with 5 games under your belt and then having to treat some fat useless fan boy like god .

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Illegal Move posted:

Is this a goon pretending to be a shitizen?

probably not

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Tanith posted:

I was thinking this but with Sandi as the cobra.

Bah; Karl's the metaphorical cobra even if Sandi looks the part.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

EightAce posted:

UK CIG's opinion on their american cousins is actually pretty funny . Thats because most of them fulfill every single stereo type that Europeans have of them. Imagine being a fully fledged dev with 5 games under your belt and then having to treat some fat useless fan boy like god .

I assume you're talking about Ben. Treat him like god in what way? I always thought his developer tag was a joke and all he did was rant about ships.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.

EightAce posted:

Man, that's depressing :smith:

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.

TTerrible posted:

I assume you're talking about Ben. Treat him like god in what way? I always thought his developer tag was a joke and all he did was rant about ships.

orders are orders

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

EightAce posted:

to be fair lots of fat useless fanboys have games under their belt too

sunaurus
Feb 13, 2012

Oh great, another bookah.

If you are upset about the delays, then you do not deserve the game you paid for!

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Gilganixon posted:

Another quick bit of concept art for Star Plebean:

A new alien race called the Chilldankli (because they like to chill and they do it dankly, it's genius)

They like to help crashed pilots so long as they're cool, but if anyone doesn't want to party or calls the cops they can get pretty rude

They fly around in a growhouse class frigate

don't steal any of this poo poo

Every time I have to to real dayjob work I fall so far behind. Anyway thanks for this, added to the archives.

If you guys have anything you want to add to Solar Plebeian, make sure to send it to me in a PM (as well as share it for laughs), so I don't miss it.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Fuckin' behind the power curve. :justpost: should have a :justskip: companion emote imo

Still working on sorting from the influxs of star ex-citizens. If I haven't got to you yet, do not be offended, i should have it all in two weeks

:haw:

Hav posted:

Can you give any of us that still have Star Citizen an identifier like a yellow asterisk or something?

PS Diamond frogs gives you the 'thing to do' in Elite, which is mainly dicking around other player factions. I heartily recommend it as ED++.

I have created the "Stellar Commando" role for anyone who used to believe in star cit, past or really very recent past (lol if present). It will give you a look at the public workings of some of the poo poo we get up to in Elite. If nothing else, you can enjoy having our resident AI call you a 'twat'.

Hey, you know what? You Stellar Commandos also get exclusive access to your own channel (besides the public #starcitzen where we post cats, etc) which is called #solar-plebian-dev-chan I hope you will use it to plan out ur gaem.

To join it, [url=https://discord.gg/0jUaPgJySx2d5278[/url], and private message me (in discord) and I will add you, if I haven't added you already.

Elite has gotten very meta for me. For those not in the know, the Diamond Frogs are just parody of MGS V's Diamond Dogs, and I am "Big Frog":

I attribute our success by playing the Elite meta-game just if I was playing Phantom Pain - it has worked incredibly well so far. Legend of Kermit "Venom" Laphroaig, legendary something or other and the unbeatable-and-or-highly-annoying Diamond Frogs. We have made playing Elite cool and fun by being cool and fun guys to play with. And now, we're gonna Fulton all your asses out. :jiggled:

Edit: Wrong Discord URL :jiggled:

Literally Kermit fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Feb 9, 2016

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

EightAce posted:

orders are orders

What orders could he possibly be giving? Hasn't he explicitly said not to ask him development questions because he's just the community guy?

Or is he still doing weird things like the cargo commander module and the fuckening of the Cutlass?

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

to be fair lots of fat useless fanboys have games under their belt too

Or under something else...

Someone more talented (or with access to more programs than my work machine has) please change the gun out to a games box. Or just a spaceship jpeg.

runsamok fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Feb 9, 2016

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Generation Internet posted:

What orders could he possibly be giving? Hasn't he explicitly said not to ask him development questions because he's just the community guy?

Or is he still doing weird things like the cargo commander module and the fuckening of the Cutlass?

As in orders like 'Be nice to this fucker and don't take the piss'

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6343573/#Comment_6343573

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

So what's the final score on Mad Catz?

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

fuzzknot posted:

Bah; Karl's the metaphorical cobra even if Sandi looks the part.

Perhaps the reddit alien then?

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

what are those I'm looking for some fine new games to buy and never play

Recently Subnautica, Dragon's Dogma, and Transformers: Devastation. This is on top of all the crap I got during the winter sale that I never have time to play which I can't even remember now (E:D was one of them primarily because of people talking about it in this thread).

It's sad that a lot of these citizen whales are so fixated on Wing Commander nostalgia that they are blind to all of the incredible games that are available now.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

EightAce posted:

As in orders like 'Be nice to this fucker and don't take the piss'

Really reaping the rewards of keeping that fansite going for so long. He got promoted all the way to 'annoying cousin at annual family gathering'.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Libluini posted:

This man is a broken shell of a human being. And I hope he breaks up with his girlfriend before she ends up as his poetry.

A Stimperor in the making?

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Tanith posted:

Perhaps the reddit alien then?

Perhaps a tiny Star Citizen logo. Bootcha's smilie, of course, would be a tiny Adventure Capitalist.

God drat it. I'm supposed to be working, and now I'm obsessing about what smilies everyone in the thread would have. I'll just blame my distraction on the cold medicine. gently caress it.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
hosed up the link - edited the above post and use this one: https://discord.gg/0jUaPgJySx2d5278

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

fuzzknot posted:

Perhaps a tiny Star Citizen logo. Bootcha's smilie, of course, would be a tiny Adventure Capitalist.

God drat it. I'm supposed to be working, and now I'm obsessing about what smilies everyone in the thread would have. I'll just blame my distraction on the cold medicine. gently caress it.

What might mine be?

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Mirificus posted:

What might mine be?

A teeny weeny Johnny Rotten, obviously.

The face of someone first learning about Star Citizen.

teh_Broseph
Oct 21, 2010

THE LAST METROID IS IN
CATTIVITY. THE GALAXY
IS AT PEACE...
Lipstick Apathy

Tippis posted:

Heard their public statement is at 5:00p (dunno what time zone)

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Tippis posted:

Well at this point, no matter who wins...we all lose.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Literally Kermit posted:

Fuckin' behind the power curve. :justpost: should have a :justskip: companion emote imo

Still working on sorting from the influxs of star ex-citizens. If I haven't got to you yet, do not be offended, i should have it all in two weeks

:haw:

I have created the "Stellar Commando" role for anyone who used to believe in star cit, past or really very recent past (lol if present). It will give you a look at the public workings of some of the poo poo we get up to in Elite. If nothing else, you can enjoy having our resident AI call you a 'twat'.

Hey, you know what? You Stellar Commandos also get exclusive access to your own channel (besides the public #starcitzen where we post cats, etc) which is called #solar-plebian-dev-chan I hope you will use it to plan out ur gaem.

To join it, [url=https://discord.gg/0jUaPgJySx2d5278[/url], and private message me (in discord) and I will add you, if I haven't added you already.

Elite has gotten very meta for me. For those not in the know, the Diamond Frogs are just parody of MGS V's Diamond Dogs, and I am "Big Frog":

I attribute our success by playing the Elite meta-game just if I was playing Phantom Pain - it has worked incredibly well so far. Legend of Kermit "Venom" Laphroaig, legendary something or other and the unbeatable-and-or-highly-annoying Diamond Frogs. We have made playing Elite cool and fun by being cool and fun guys to play with. And now, we're gonna Fulton all your asses out. :jiggled:

Edit: Wrong Discord URL :jiggled:

Cool, I'll check this out later today.

Also, I reinstalled Elite yesterday, maybe I'll join your org.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Illegal Move posted:

If you are upset about the delays, then you do not deserve the game you paid for!

If there is no game, the game cannot suck. -a shitizen

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

For those interested, the Mad Catz conference call can be streamed here:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?p=irol-eventDetails&c=69024&eventID=5216488

It starts at 5PM EST / in 20 minutes

I'm hoping to hear from Croberts buying them out

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Wafflz posted:

If there is no game, the game cannot suck. -a shitizen

:wafflz:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Fried Watermelon posted:

For those interested, the Mad Catz conference call can be streamed here:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?p=irol-eventDetails&c=69024&eventID=5216488

It starts at 5PM EST / in 20 minutes

I'm hoping to hear from Croberts buying them out

I found this: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mad-catz-reports-fiscal-2016-211500895.html which (to my completely ignorant eye) doesn't seem panicky enough to warrant the earlier panic. Did I not understand it and/or should we expect something more in the conference call?

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
"we've decided to buy mad catz and turn it into a MoCap studio and Restoration Furniture depot, as promised in the original kickstarter see you in the 'verse" :flies away in private jet and never heard from again:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Fried Watermelon posted:

lol

SC is another pump and dump scheme

Tim Roberts is always in trouble

http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/blog/morning-edition/2012/04/savtira-staff-sent-home-after-labor.html

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6346704/#Comment_6346704

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

:colbert:

but, greener

• Locked thread