Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kimsemus posted:

If I click those links is the NSA going to kick my door in because the URLs are scary.

http://voxday.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/scientist-beats-up-pz.html posted:

7. How does letting women die rather than giving them an abortion benefit women?

Because far more women are aborted than die as a result of their pregnancies going awry. The very idea that letting a few women die is worse than killing literally millions of unborn women shows that PZ not only isn't thinking like a scientist, he's quite clearly not thinking rationally at all. If PZ is going to be intellectually consistent here, then he should be quite willing to support the abortion of all black fetuses, since blacks disproportionately commit murder and 17x more people could be saved by aborting black fetuses than permitting the use of abortion to save the life of a mother. 466 American women die in pregnancy every year whereas 8,012 people died at the hands of black murderers in 2010.

Yeah, I totally feel loving welcome on that guy's site. He just wants me to be a baby machine who dies in labor with an acid-scarred face and mutilated genitals. Real loving welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat

DoctorStrangelove posted:

im vox day ask me anything.

Firstly, reported but until a mod can deal with you; what do you like to eat for breakfast?

SeraphEightyFour
Nov 6, 2015

by Cowcaster
Also holy poo poo I can't believe how bitterly envious CrazyLoon still is over the UOM, he's almost as pathetic as me that's pretty fuckin bad.

:barf:

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
Is the banzai buddy av the new stupid newbie / garbagedick?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kimsemus posted:

yea

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i feel that kimsemus should have been freed

personally

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

leethasbro
Apr 11, 2005

Rat Enthusiast

Pierson posted:

code:
FADE IN:

EXT. STARSHIP BRIDGE, NIGHT

On the bridge of the USFG Battlefleet Commander, Captain DEREK SMART and Ensign VIDEO GAMES watch
the approaching ship on the view-screen with wary calm. Ensign VIDEO GAMES is perspiring heavily.

DEREK SMART
                     Approaching ship identify your position on Star Citizen.

VOX DAY
                    I have serious questions about the validity of this game.

DEREK SMARRT
                         Welcome to the fleet VOX DAY form up on my six.

VOX DAY
                       Women should be shot and black people aren't real.

DEREK SMART
                                            wwhoops

(MORE)

Beautiful.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Eonwe posted:

i feel that kimsemus should have been freed

personally

But you forget dear friend.

I am a member of Goonrathi. :smug:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The new Goonrathi yea

The newrathi even

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Bedshaped posted:

Firstly, reported but until a mod can deal with you; what do you like to eat for breakfast?

Cheerios. Of the Honey-Nut variety.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
im permabanned poster liberalstomper58. i first started reading vox day when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "dysgenics" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "there can still be no question that to the extent nature is responsible homosexuality is a birth defect from every relevant secular material and sociological perspective" and "i very much like women and wish them well which is precisely why I consider womens rights to be a disease that should be eradicated" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "scientific rationalism" style of vox humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" vox day to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

http://voxday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/a-black-female-fantasist.html posted:

If one considers that it took my English and German ancestors more than one thousand years to become fully civilized after their first contact with advanced Greco-Roman civilization, it should be patently obvious that it is illogical to imagine, let alone insist, that Africans have somehow managed to do the same in less than half the time at a greater geographic distance. These things take time.

I don't think Mr. Smart is very welcome there either, really...

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Quick Derek, find out what Roosh V's opinion on Star Citizen is!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kimsemus posted:

I miss my garbage dick. Sad paarrrp.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Pierson posted:

im permabanned poster liberalstomper58. i first started reading vox day when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "dysgenics" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "there can still be no question that to the extent nature is responsible homosexuality is a birth defect from every relevant secular material and sociological perspective" and "i very much like women and wish them well which is precisely why I consider womens rights to be a disease that should be eradicated" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "scientific rationalism" style of vox humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" vox day to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

lol

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

The new Goonrathi yea

The newrathi even

Holy poo poo it's a new day, Kimsemus #guildleader of Newrathi?

Will this be a fantasy guild in a fantasy game or a real guild interested in a fantasy game or a real guild interested in a real game? Need to sort this out stat

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Oh hey, Vox is a fan of Anders Behring Breivik, too! You know, the mass-murdering terrorist who set off a bomb and killed 69 kids? He even made a nice little meme about it!

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-war-in-norway.html

I'm not rehosting that poo poo, I feel unclean just having been on this site. Go on, click for a "What a hero that terrorist is!" meme.

I'm gonna go burn my hard drive.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
hahaha jesus christ Derek

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

SeraphEightyFour posted:

Also holy poo poo I can't believe how bitterly envious CrazyLoon still is over the UOM, he's almost as pathetic as me that's pretty fuckin bad.

:barf:

I think the universe, where I am ever envious of a child molesting bitcoiner and over a retarded idea, that will never see the light of day anyway due to a non-existent videogame based on .jpegs and broken dreams, is pretty remote from this one.

BTW, serious question, how often does your GF (assuming you actually have one, that is) wonder if you're not cheating on her with some junior-high or grade-schooler?

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

CrazyLoon posted:

I think the universe, where I am ever envious of a child molesting bitcoiner and over a retarded idea, that will never see the light of day anyway due to a non-existent videogame based on .jpegs and broken dreams, is pretty remote from this one.

BTW, serious question, how often does your GF (assuming you actually have one, that is) wonder if you're not cheating on her with some junior-high or grade-schooler?

More than likely he's not allowed at family events anymore which limits his access to relatives he can molest.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Pierson posted:

:siren: Vox Day is a literal neo-fascist :siren: who believes black people are subhuman, women should not have the vote and that it's totally fine to throw acid at feminists to protect traditional values. Gay people are a genetic mistake that should be cleansed and the Taliban were correct to shoot Malala in the face.

:siren: Vox Day is a literal neo-fascist. :siren: If you search for even a small amount of time you will probably be able to find someone with exactly the same opinions and level of intelligence as him without the insane all-consuming baggage of awful garbage or toxic community that gathers around him.

:siren: Vox Day is a literal neo-fascist. :siren: Who gives a gently caress what side he's on in the internet spaceship debate because the correct answer is 'the airless side of a real-life airlock'.
Holy shiiiiiiiiiit Derek, you gotta run man run far far away.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

D_Smart posted:

Oh? Which menus? All of them do work.

The game has no doors. Aside from the airlock in the Arkangel and Starguard carrier where you can grab an HAIS-MK2 suit and jump to the planet below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGv4xFujCDw

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

fuzzknot posted:

Here is Zhivago napping with a hockey puck.

From many pages ago: Not a cat fan, but that one has good taste :respek:

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Update: I'm beginning to think this got Star Marine'd...

G0RF fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Jul 20, 2016

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

The French Army! posted:

Holy shiiiiiiiiiit Derek, you gotta run man run far far away.

you done hosed up, derek

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Midnight Voyager posted:

Oh hey, Vox is a fan of Anders Behring Breivik, too! You know, the mass-murdering terrorist who set off a bomb and killed 69 kids? He even made a nice little meme about it!

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-war-in-norway.html

I'm not rehosting that poo poo, I feel unclean just having been on this site. Go on, click for a "What a hero that terrorist is!" meme.

I'm gonna go burn my hard drive.
Ok, I retract. I knew him and his pals were bad but loving hell. Derek should deffo not speak with this person. :staredog:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Lodin posted:

Ok, I retract. I knew him and his pals were bad but loving hell. Derek should deffo not speak with this person. :staredog:

Yeah, agreed.

I mean look, Derek, if you need a completely pragmatic reason as to why you shouldn't - consider the fact that CIG has pretty much put up an utterly detestable human being like DickWulf 'The Wulge' as their official #1 fan and inviting him frequently to their streams and events and poo poo + ignoring almost all his transgressions.

And, rightfully so, we mock them for this constantly and consider their credibility to be below zero.

Please don't make the same mistake as CIG and don't even consider talking to people like this in your efforts.

Incombibulator
Dec 9, 2014

I'm ready for my close-up
Ms. Gardiner...

Grimey Drawer

Art.

SeraphEightyFour
Nov 6, 2015

by Cowcaster

CrazyLoon posted:

I've never (and would never) cheat on anyone in my life; my gf trusts me, HTH. Not capable of causing that degree of suffering. I know hetero-monogamy is boring, uncreative, and stupid. I apologize.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

SeraphEightyFour posted:

I have never (would never) cheated on anyone in my life; my gf trusts me, HTH. Not capable of causing that degree of suffering.

Did you cheat on that 11 year old you molested or was it a committed relationship?

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

SeraphEightyFour posted:

I've never (and would never) cheat on anyone in my life; my gf trusts me, HTH. Not capable of causing that degree of suffering. I know hetero-monogamy is boring, uncreative, and stupid. I apologize.

you're a literal child molester

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

jaegerx posted:

Did you cheat on that 11 year old you molested or was it a committed relationship?

Oh, I bet it got him committed, alright...

ˇ Tell you what, I'll stop when you stop loving kids and convincing others, about how they're ripe enough for it, how's that?

SeraphEightyFour
Nov 6, 2015

by Cowcaster

CrazyLoon posted:

I think the universe, where I am ever envious
You're deffo supes jelly and everyone here knows it including you. Just stop.

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

SeraphEightyFour posted:

Not capable of causing that degree of suffering.
Dude you molest children.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Holy poo poo, this is a few pages back but I used to work with her.

She was really really scary (and also the size of :lesnick:)

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Usually I'm not for excluding people for political viewpoints, but Vox Day is like a guy who reads /pol/ and believes it. He called a political opponent a 'half-savage' because of her ethnicity and responds to an injustice by celebrating a fascist who thinks an appropriate way of getting his message across is to murder children.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Wait, when did we confirm that Seraph's a diddler? And not just a diddler-apologist?

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

SeraphEightyFour posted:

You're deffo supes jelly and everyone here knows it including you. Just stop.

You molested a child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Wait, when did we confirm that Seraph's a diddler? And not just a diddler-apologist?

Yospos got his info. 10 year probation for molesting a relative.

• Locked thread