Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RescueFreak
Sep 8, 2013

Put in for my refund on Sept 27th, no contact from CIG other than Sandi verifying how much I wanted refunded and Patrick sending form emails saying I was still in the queue.

Paypal told me to fill this out.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
Karl, make a new thread and see what you can do to keep these idiots from posting in it. Cheers matey.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,
if you goons would put forth some loving effort maybe we could get back on track here

i'll continue my work

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
tina turner

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

The rocket represents Star Citizen.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Amine

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Toops posted:

if you goons would put forth some loving effort maybe we could get back on track here

i'll continue my work

well that's offensive.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
Karl if you'll just address the elephant in the room that is the mocap studios we can get back on track, maybe get all these naysayers to stop trying to deconstruct Chris Roberts' vision. I mean if you can make a compelling case for it then I'll buy some JPEGs and we can surf the image 'verse together.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.
:gas:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

What is Star Citizen? Star Citizen is, pledging! etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCbUMEooHhI

edit: I would do a better job but I am stuck at work with no sound. Eonwe or someone make a parody please?

Raskolnikov fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Nov 8, 2015

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
80s rock is better than anime imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyF8RHM1OCg

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
Should CIG Make Other Games Someday?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

80s rock is anime.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Wow two impossible conditions. It comes out, its commercially successful

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

DoctorStrangelove posted:

80s rock is anime.

Together in beautiful harmony, like Derek and Hitler

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Do it

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5-ojeEETNc

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,
I'm personally very parp'ing happy they're building yet another mocap studio at bargain-basement L.A. prices to capture all-important motions like this highly immersive trip-wall-blampf.

Karl, I need your opinion about how your $5k is not being burned in a dumpster fire but is in fact being burned in a multi-million-dollar dumpster fire of frivolous waste.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

- Ponzi Scheme Survivor -

....we don't need another hero..

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

https://cloudimperiumgames.com/jobs/335-Community-Editor

quote:

Community Editor

Santa Monica, CA

• Identify, cultivate, and engage advocates for each game, including key music and art tastemakers with strong influence that can help amplify the reach of our games.

Support the central Customer Service team’s efforts in communicating with and addressing top players’ issues on selected games.

New kickstarter soon.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Karl_Ramseier posted:

Oh yes it is, it is GLORIOUS. I can't stop laughing. Derek Smart, goon, is talking to a racist fucker. Have a nice week or so, we will make sure that this won't be forgotten in a week.

Don't forget, that racist fucker was also one of Chris Roberts' buddies as well.

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

rick and morty is the best anime ever made imo

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

i'm glad that goons got pissy about derek smart doing a thing and them trying to take the faggoty high ground and then the thread lost all its humor

derek smart talking to a neo nazi about video games!!! shut down everything!!! :siren:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
if you loving retards don't want to see the fallout of derek smart talking about a non-existant computer game with a literally insane racist / conspiracy theorist than you have no concept of entertainment. you stupid, stupid loving babies.

talk to the man, derek

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Starkk posted:

rick and morty is the best anime ever made imo

Uhhhh Rick sensei am I kawaii?

M-m-m-morty are you *burp* kidding me? If anything you're way too moe

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

Justin Tyme posted:

i'm glad that goons got pissy about derek smart doing a thing and them trying to take the faggoty high ground and then the thread lost all its humor

derek smart talking to a neo nazi about video games!!! shut down everything!!! :siren:

Marching Powder posted:

if you loving retards don't want to see the fallout of derek smart talking about a non-existant computer game with a literally insane racist / conspiracy theorist than you have no concept of entertainment. you stupid, stupid loving babies.

talk to the man, derek

Nabeshin_Afroman
Feb 17, 2005

he tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister

Marching Powder posted:

talk to the man, derek

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Of all the posts I have read, an dancy cat's is the best

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
More games mean more opportunities to film mo-cap for Chris and more acting opportunities for Sandi!

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

gently caress yeah

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Justin Tyme posted:

Marching Powder posted:

talk to the man, derek

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Marching Powder posted:

talk to the man, derek

^This. :yarg:

Also, people need to remember that whatever Derek says or doesn't say, do or write won't stop the delicious implosion of CIG.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
Derek Smart being interviewed by a neo-nazi is actually really funny and good.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
You should see the dork throne this neo-nazi sits in lmao.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Derek has to follow his heart and rely on his judgement so the interview will happen for sure

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007
Derek Smart is a beautiful butterfly and cannot be held back.

He's gotta do what a Derek Smart's gotta do.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

A Neurotic Jew posted:

You should see the dork throne this neo-nazi sits in lmao.

is it an oversize bean bag from the 1980s?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
I went looking for a link to Blue Murder's "Jelly Roll" because the video is about as 80s as any I've seen. But they all had ad pre rolls. So then I found one with them performing live on Yahoo Serious' very short lived show. And I figured that was even more 80s. So I clicked it- started watching it- and came to discover they actually gave a vocally kickass live rendition and we're not, as I assumed, just a built for mtv band.

so now I'm sharing.

• Locked thread