Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o85pUSqXsYU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
"It's gettin' phuckin' craaaay up in HEre."

Yes, yes it is.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Regarde Aduck posted:

It's just dumb bad drawings of cats. If you think that is "furry bullshit" then either you're sheltered or just having a weird kneejerk moment. Time to flip out and turn on PGABZ for using his FURSONA in a video.

Found the furry.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Darkpriest667 posted:

4 weeks. It was for the opening of the Free Trade Zone in Shanghai in September of 2014. Obviously they had something to prove and I admit that there was a lot going on for show but when you look off of the massive highways during the drive between locations you can see what's going on.

You're joking about being a teacher, right? Please be joking about being a teacher.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Palisader posted:

atxsperg if you see this, it's pretty obvious that you're a former employee and, based on some of your responses, that you worked with the artists. With that said...

Did you know Ryan Archer? Is he a massive rear end in a top hat?

What if atxsperg is Ryan Archer, plagiarizes art, but dishes dirt on cig. So conflicted.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

:cripes:

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

Variable 5 posted:

:ughh:

You're a loving moron. Everyone in this thread knows that CIG is going to fail. You keep coming in here to tell us that we're wrong on things that don't matter (like Sandi's favorite number or that they're lower on money than 8Ace has been told) without any kind of evidence to back up your claims, and then tell us to wait.

You have no credibility. You're not even funny, and you run what little traction you get with your posts into the ground and then try to claim it was all part of your plan when it backfires.

So gently caress off back to your twitlonger and your July blog and your lovely game that nobody is ever going to buy unironically.

You just don't understand July blog development.

Eldragon
Feb 22, 2003

Jesus loving Christ close the thread and don't make a new one until th ELE hits.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
#IStandWithDerek

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
I feel as if there should be one of these for that terrible SC helmet:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

D_Smart posted:

Here is the kicker. They have 200 people worldwide building massive game. Only 4 (!!!!!) network engineers. Seriously, that should be a massive Red flag for a $111M project.

Never has so much been owed to so few. o8

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Hmm, let's look for crows AND cats!

Noooooo

Reminder a game is coming out soon that may feature crows

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLHcCyOByeg

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:stoke:

neonbregna posted:

Reminder a game is coming out soon that may feature crows

the original dark souls came out towards the end of 2011, puts things in perspective

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

ewe2 posted:

Let us parp, oh Derek who art in goondom, hallowed be thy code:

* lyrics
* do your own bloody harmonies, that poo poo is whack
* free parps to good homes.
* hi reddit, you suck.

Enjoyed it quite a bit, thanks!

Pretty neat to have so many folks in this thread who know how to create music, art and games. You know, the thing that CIG consistently has a problem trying to do.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

G0RF posted:

"It's gettin' phuckin' craaaay up in HEre."
He says, while a grand total of two people do what I can only describe as "amble" around his screen.

Someone gift this guy Battlefield 4 or something, Metro will blow his loving mind.

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:cripes:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

no_recall posted:

Where's all this money going?

Don't answer, we know you can't.

Furniture.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

redwalrus posted:

the original dark souls came out towards the end of 2011, puts things in perspective

Someone should trigger crob into promising Dark Souls style close combat

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

This is some next level crazy right here.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
You just know he longs to implement original plz don't steal plasma rapiers

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

redwalrus posted:

Dark souls doesn't have pilotable starships or 14 player multiplayer

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

cheers!

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Just put some reverb on this and and lay the audio over this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6bVj-nTkiU
Star Citizen: We shall win through, no matter the sunk cost

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

Lying Cat should be patron Catte of the thread, frankly.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
How cool won't it be at the big showdown (more like show:downs: amirite) with the whole OMC if Steve Colton would be all "I will show you what an Old Man is capable of!!!" and you get to fight back-to-back with your (from a more civilized age) plasma rapiers

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Mama catte & two spotty kittehs.

Pic by me, taken in South Africa in 2011. If I manage to get a shitpost on 3000 I've got the best catte picture I've ever taken to share.

(Apologies for the wacky aspect ratio, it's my 2x4:3 work desktop)

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Eldragon posted:

Jesus loving Christ close the thread and don't make a new one until th ELE hits.

Frustration and fury! More destructive than a hundred cannons.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Don't give me any of that "no way could croberts shoehorn that into his cringe-a-thon" - croberts is a master hornsman, and he will find a way or make one

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

ben said on a recent atv that when they add more of the larger ships to hangars they won't go in hangars but will be part of a different system
meaning that not only are hangars wasted development time but that they still haven't figure out how people will use ships they bought 4 years ago
im guessing that goes behind the priority of rewriting the engine for the fourth time, best game

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
I will shitpost us all well into the 3010's before anyone can stop me :regd08:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

SomethingJones posted:

Nah it's real man, here he is flying his Idris

e: might be my final post in the thread before it hits 3000. Really should have tried harder. gently caress it anyway.

Let's go fly a jpeg and send it soaring

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

redwalrus posted:

ben said on a recent atv that when they add more of the larger ships to hangars they won't go in hangars but will be part of a different system
meaning that not only are hangars wasted development time but that they still haven't figure out how people will use ships they bought 4 years ago

hangars have never made much sense for the cap ships :shrug:

I'll go way out on a limb and say this "different system" - if ever implemented - will be just spawning you next to the airlock in any case

Loiosh
Jul 25, 2010

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

hangars have never made much sense for the cap ships :shrug:

I'll go way out on a limb and say this "different system" - if ever implemented - will be just spawning you next to the airlock in any case

Probably the exterior of a space station with a gantry surrounding to the ship. It would be neat to see a ship assembly rig.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

🎵 I'm blue
Yeah I'm a blue Shrek, guy
Step a foot in my swamp
And you're gonna die 🎵
So who is the upsettingly fat dude that can't do anything with his arms other than rest them on his stomach?

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGRsEF953n0

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Pope Corky the IX posted:

So who is the upsettingly fat dude that can't do anything with his arms other than rest them on his stomach?

Ben Lesnick? He makes me feel sad :(

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Loiosh posted:

Probably the exterior of a space station with a gantry surrounding to the ship. It would be neat to see a ship assembly rig.

You keep that flame of faith burning commando o9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

this man needs a serious dose of perspective in life

• Locked thread