Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Is it me or does Ben look skinnier?

I would think someone his size it would be easy to tell.

Edit my catte:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

Daztek posted:

I like how Sandi can't say what she does all week

Meth is a hell of a drug.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4dtm93/lets_have_an_unpopular_opinions_thread/d1utwxx

:yikes:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

D_Smart posted:

Since when did an actor playing a horrid person, end up being the personification of said horrid person?

It was a joke :)

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:stonk:

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

Daztek posted:

A good actor could at least fake it. poo poo, even an average one.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Scruffpuff posted:

A good actor could at least fake it. poo poo, even an average one.

Luckily, Sandi is fits of those three descriptions.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Sandi sits in the Chris Robert's chair?

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Daztek posted:

"What did I do this week, Alexis?"

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Awesome, now we are getting to Questions & Answers

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
No need to be an actor at all. Everyone who does some work where there's bound to be some downtime and has to answer to someone can fake it. I'm certainly no actor but I can fill the gaps in my work schedule so they look better in the books. I guess her problem is, that nobody ever asks her such questions or that she never actually does any work.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

:eyepop:

bres0048
Oct 29, 2012

Tsyni posted:

I love Sandi she is a beautiful woman.

I love Sandi she is a beautiful reptilian.
FTFY

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

It's really promising that Sandi says she's working on a CD with liner notes of the soundtrack. But I'm going to hold out for the 8 Track (or, saints willing, a limited LP!!!)

It's a fidelity thing.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

This RtV is even more awkward than usual.

HoneyBakedMAN
Oct 26, 2007
Sliced for babewiches

Slowly? This guy's two parps away from going postal. Reading that post genuinely disturbed me.

Also hello SA.My username made sense at the time. This thread is awesome. Keep up the good work.

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers

G0RF posted:

Oh so Sandi is back?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Watched a little RtV and when sandi was around they seemed tense. Ben laying the sick burns on illfonic,

Then they started talking about superman,

paarp

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

1500 posted:

Oh so Sandi is back?

She already left for her 11:30 film shootmeeting

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

bres0048 posted:

I love Sandi she is a beautiful reptilian.
FTFY

Someone edit this to be Sandi, with Derek watching from the vent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JIbnuPj84I

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Tippis posted:

HBS is one of those companies I feel comfortable giving money to, sight unseen. I wonder why that is.

Same, I'll preorder/back anything these guys do and I almost never do that. They're an awesome studio making fun games.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

G0RF posted:

I love how no one knows anything.

"Going to have a big ship sale?"

"How big of a ship do you want?"

Stay classy there folks.

Nov 3, 2015

Sunswipe posted:

Someone edit this to be Sandi, with Derek watching from the vent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JIbnuPj84I

Or this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkL-s7Sskzc

Make Derek smart the baby.

Nov 3, 2015

Colostomy Bag posted:

I love how no one knows anything.

"Going to have a big ship sale?"

"How big of a ship do you want?"

Stay classy there folks.

Some one needs to say "two Ben sizes".

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Ben salty about all the rewriting talk

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

lol, they talked more about what the LA office has than any of their games

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Daztek posted:

Makes sense - there are no games to discuss - CIG has produced nothing. Might as well talk about something tangible that was purchased with all that cash.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Daztek posted:

Laughed how they mentioned the coffee bar. This video might be a hoot if Roberts really does do the tour.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

I don't get how people can watch the entire show, it's so boring and give no new information. Though I guess by now, half the watchers are goons trolling.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
Does anyone have any knowledge of the CIG Austin office?

Looks like they subleased a giant proportion of it in December 2013

http://ecrtx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/13420_Galleria_Flyer_Sublease.pdf

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Atreiden posted:

I don't get how people can watch the entire show, it's so boring and give no new information. Though I guess by now, half the watchers are goons trolling.

Considering the ocean of disgruntled backers that new Reddit thread has shone a light on, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if goons make up the majority of their audience at this point. We know that everything on video is documented here, then CIG reads the forums and makes changes based on what we say. I still can't get over how awesome that is. That by itself proves the company is poo poo.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Ben Lesnick, Master of Ships, Developer

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe
Eonwe were you aware of the Caro stuff going down in 2011? If so, did GiP basically drive a clearly mentally ill/schizophrenic person to go to Libya and Syria to 'prove himself' to them? I've had a read of some of the stuff and it's so immensely hosed up even for SA. What a rabbit hole.
e: sorry to disturb the karma of the SC thread with this but GBS is :yikes:

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Scruffpuff posted:

Considering the ocean of disgruntled backers that new Reddit thread has shone a light on, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if goons make up the majority of their audience at this point. We know that everything on video is documented here, then CIG reads the forums and makes changes based on what we say. I still can't get over how awesome that is. That by itself proves the company is poo poo.

Yeah Donutgate was the best. That and the fact, that Crobberts literally begged for network engineers on the latest 10ftc, is some of the most pathetic thing I have seen. They are truly hosed as dr.Smart says

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

what with floating head dude at the bottom? do they not let their new community manager in the studio?

El Grillo
Jan 3, 2008
Fun Shoe

G0RF posted:

Not the Bootcha needs the money, but if I could throw money at a GoFundMe for the completion of GoonDeYadda, I'd be good for whatever the price Star Citizen is going for these days. It's that important.
Hell yes. I still believe. Two weeks.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

El Grillo posted:

If so, did GiP basically drive a clearly mentally ill/schizophrenic person to go to Libya and Syria to 'prove himself' to them? I've had a read of some of the stuff and it's so immensely hosed up even for SA.

No. GiP told him he was a schizo crazy person and shouldn't do it. He did it anyway.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Scruffpuff posted:

Next week Sandi will give us a full accounting of her work week, down to the minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Okay Ben saying his brother was Chris and he was Erin, since He (Ben) was the hardworking one made me laugh

• Locked thread