Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Loiosh posted:

No drugs, no alcohol. As one person on the site I used to moderate described me: Boring

Have a bunch of friends who have. It's just not for me.

No drugs, no alcohol *binges on spaceship jpgs*

Just kidding, you're good for this thread. I'm glad you're still posting here and trying to evaluate SC against your own expectations.

I imagine you'll tired of their "alpha" tech demo pretty quickly, but maybe they'll be able to keep leading you on with promises of drip fed updates and bug fixes. It all depends on your expectations I guess, if you see the game going in a direction that you like at a glacial pace, will you be satisfied?

ZenMaster posted:

it doesn't surprise me that wesha is a creepy stalker

http://wesha.livejournal.com/45483.html

some girl he liked was dating a guy he didn't like and we went all creepy stalker on the guy and pissed the girl off lol

:ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

neonbregna posted:

Oh boy do I have tcc post to find for you

Given I'm also very abstinent myself, I'm curious too.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

ZenMaster posted:

it doesn't surprise me that wesha is a creepy stalker

http://wesha.livejournal.com/45483.html

some girl he liked was dating a guy he didn't like and we went all creepy stalker on the guy and pissed the girl off lol

oh and he has liked to brag about having money for a long time

oh and his blood type changed cause he got a blood transfusion as a baby

*comforts and nuzzles you*

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Read the whole comments in that lj link..

IT IS GOLDDDDDDD

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
This may have been posted before in here but it owns nonetheless

gentle pete posted:

At the risk of sounding like a sex crazed pervert...

I have a sex toy called "Venus 2000", or now "Venus for Men". Im sure you're all familiar with the sybian, well this is the male equivalent.

Lube it up, turn it on and it starts sucking and stroking on your cock like an insatiable cock whore. The thing I like about it is that it can go for hours as long as you keep lubed up. Ive gone as long as three hours while edging before. The best thing about the venus by far is the fact that it can stroke your cock with or without an erection, it doesn't care one bit since it sucks you in, and strokes off your dick with air pressure.

Anyways, a while ago I got this hair brained idea to get a bunch of audio clips of women getting hosed from all sorts of sources. But only of women getting hosed by men, or sucking on a dick. Wrote up a quick bash script on the computer to randomly play them. Longer clips get played one after another at random with shorter clips overlapping. Now I was set.

My boyfriend prepared 35 mg of 4acodmt for plugging while I got the venus ready. This was going to be a long duration experience so I opted for the silicone lube that lasts forever.

I lubed up, got the stroking part on my dick, plugged the 4aco, and laid back. My boyfriend put my blindfold on me, shackled my wrists and ankles and put the headphones on me.

He was listening to the audio through the laptop and controlling the Venus's stroke speed and the stroke height to match the audio. You can have it stroke as slow as 3 times a minute, to faster than your hand can go at 300/minute. And by way of a second control box you can control how deep it sucks your dick inside. You can have it be deep throating during practically the whole stroke or riding right up on top of the head.

At first I was hard as a rock at the thought of the experiment, but I started getting nervous about ten minutes in when the heavy dose of psilocetin started to alert. I was worried that I sjould have done some better editing of the sound clips, they were cutting in and out pretty harsh and thought for a while that would detract from the experience. Soon enough it didn't matter.

As the veil started to lift in my minds eye the moans and grunts and whimpers and calls to gently caress "harder" and "faster" and shouts and screams of ecstacy turned into a rolling broiling cacaphony of auditory ecstacy.

Ever since the dawn of man, gods have come to walk amongst us and laid their seed in our women. These goddesses had now had enough. They all descended from the various heavens and chosen me for their sole act of defiance. One by one they seduced me and begged for my seed. "Oh, oh baby I want you inside me." A gentle soft spoken and timid goddess whispered. I hosed her niiiice and slow. Another goddess interupted shouting for me to go "faster uh uh faster, yeah yeah yeah"

As my mind went ever more under the influence of the drug everything became chaotic and overlapped. I was being used by a dozen goddesses as their plaything being tossed back and forth between them like a ragdoll. For a while I begged for them to stop to no avail. Multiple times I felt myself getting soft but they kept sucking on my dick, and their vaginas turned into twisted slimy creatures unto themselves that slurped and pulled and grabbed at my limp dick incessantly until I was once again taken by the ecstacy and restored to full vigor.

The peak was so chaotic and confusing i cant even begin to express it. I was for sure being raped. I know I wanted them to stop. I begged them to. But at the same time I was in ecstacy.

I do remember the orgasm building up. Slowly, carefully. The goddesses had one shot and it had to be perfect. I had to hold it back. It had to a strong orgasm. Not just a big one but the strongest most powerful orgasm ever imagined by a human. For a moment they told me I would know what it feels like for Zeus himself to bust a nut. I came and she kept shouting at me "harder, harder HARDER!" My vision went nuts, i was seeing a field of white electric static and I felt it shooting throughout my body. I felt incredibly lucid mentally and remotely aware of my physical body. It was strainging against the restraints, grunting and growling like a caged beast. My p.c. muscles were contracting repeatedly over and over as they seamed to pump out all of my life force and sexual energy. The grunts and growls ftom my mindless body started to cede as more and more life force was being drained. The cacaphonous ecstacy of the goddesses slowly disappeared as my genitals still continued pumping into the alien orifice that kept massaging my cock for more.

The grunts from my body were rhythmic and uniform with the contractions. I was afraid. What had I done. They're going to take everything. Never the less i was still in pure unbridaled ecstacy the likes of which I could never express in words. Slowly over what seemed like an hour i felt the alien vagina sucking the last bits of sexual life force out of me while the contractions had stopped. I laid there in psychedelic blackness as that strange inhuman throbbing genital stayed attached slowly stroking my flacid cock in and out of itself. I was a play thing for the gods at a slumber party with too much wine. I was sucked dry and cast aside in the corner to be forgotten about for eternity with this autonomous disembodied genital forever attached to me.

"John." He spoke my name softly but it shattered my reality like sledgehammer. I gasped for breath and told him i was good and to untie me. I was still tripping slightly but i was well into the comedown by now.

I recorded a stream of consciousness accounting and laid together with my boyfriend in his arms

The next morning we compared notes and watched the recording. He kept a timeline during the experience which made watching the four hour recording much easier.

It was an amazing experience, but not something I'll ever repeat because for as amazing as it was, it was just as terrifying. It is by far though the best orgasm I've ever had.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

quote:

Following the popular demand, we established a deal with the rising furry art star (IMHO :) from Russia (with love and yiff :), Miles D'Fox (http://www.furaffinity.net/user/miles-df/).

In order to streamline the business side of the commission process, I'm going to serve as Miles' agent and handle commission requests, serve as translator for all the correspondence, and proxy the payments (PayPal / checks / money orders / whatever).

Here's the basic commission price list:

$45 gets you a digitally inked character picture
+ $27 more for full color
+ $25 per each additional character

There are no predefined limitations (such as "no gore" or so on... so it's your rare opportunity to have a high quality picture of whatever you want! :) (though the artist reserves the right to decline some requests on case per case basis).

If you're interested, email us at: miles-dfox[at]wesha.name

hurry up guyz you can get your vore itch scratched

Loiosh
Jul 25, 2010

Chalks posted:

No drugs, no alcohol *binges on spaceship jpgs*

Just kidding, you're good for this thread. I'm glad you're still posting here and trying to evaluate SC against your own expectations.

I imagine you'll tired of their "alpha" tech demo pretty quickly, but maybe they'll be able to keep leading you on with promises of drip fed updates and bug fixes. It all depends on your expectations I guess, if you see the game going in a direction that you like at a glacial pace, will you be satisfied?

I'll probably lose interest again and wander off. I like janky alphas, but for about 5 hours or so and then I go wander away until things are interesting again. With the exception of WoW's beta and World of Warships beta, I've never stuck long with early access because I don't want to burn out on what's there. In WoW's case there was so much new poo poo to experience it was... legitimately mind blowing. I had tried MMOs with UO (only tested, never bought) and EQ (played to level 13 in a week, then quit), but skipped everything else because it wasn't enough beyond EQ to really bring me in. WoW was the first time I got captured by both a world and by the tech and just sucked me in like nothing before or since. In World of Warships's case, it was just 'that thing' I did after work and exercise. Play for an hour or two, then get onto something else.

I've been participating in SC like I did for KSP. I take a nibble whenever something is new, get interested for a few weeks, then do other stuff for months. That meshed well with the lack of deliveries over 2014/2015. I'll give it a more involved go tonight with my buddy and then see what he thinks, but after that, probably sit back until their next feature delivery (2.1? I think) while they sort a lot of the current janky poo poo out.

Loiosh
Jul 25, 2010
I should mention that the reason I gave up on EQ is that (at launch) mages would have to sit on the ground with their book open to recharge mana. They'd change that later on, but that single system pissed me off so much I just hosed off of EQ and MMOs for years.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

ZenMaster posted:

Read the whole comments in that lj link..

IT IS GOLDDDDDDD
what the gently caress are these people

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

trucutru posted:

Which is like two dozen words that say absolutely nothing.

Much like your posting.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum
what the gently caress stop livejournal stalking you creepy assholes

Loiosh
Jul 25, 2010

trucutru posted:

edit:

Seriously, the reason you annoy me (I am being honest here, that's why I reply to you) is because you write stuff like

Which is like two dozen words that say absolutely nothing.

What it boiled down to was: I don't think SC is impossible (but I know you guys do, and respect that opinion).

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Loiosh posted:

What it boiled down to was: I don't think SC is impossible (but I know you guys do, and respect that opinion).
"Possible" = Highly-derivative sci-fi game that offers multiplayer space pew-pew with FPS components.

"Impossible" = Star Citizen as sold.

I think there's more consensus than you think...

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Imagine Elliot Rodger except his parents bought him jpgs instead of a BMW.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

neonbregna posted:

Pretend I quoted the whole post and said "same"

Also 300 strokes a minute :holymoley:

FatherChristmas
Nov 9, 2012

'Tis the season

Karl, fucketh thyself.

Loiosh posted:

I was like you months ago, then I came around. I don't see the point of anyone trying to attack you over your anticipation (you seem reasonable about it) but I think you'll come to the same conclusion about the game soon enough. I hope anyways.

This poo poo's not getting beyond the crappy janky stage as far as I can tell.

Loiosh
Jul 25, 2010

G0RF posted:

"Possible" = Highly-derivative sci-fi game that offers multiplayer space pew-pew with FPS components.

"Impossible" = Star Citizen as sold.

I think there's more consensus than you think...

No where did I say that my view was the wider held one. Just that I didn't agree with it at this point. That's a flaw in my goontitude for this thread.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Fatkraken posted:

Ben, if you are reading this, I am genuinely concerned for your health. I think you're an arsehole or at best a deluded idiot who acts like an arsehole to avoid admitting they've been duped, but I don't want you to suffer and die an early undignified death. I hope for your sake that the rumours are true you are on a [properly supervised, sensible, sustainable, calorie resticted] diet, and that the livestream was a cheat day/unusual situation because it was a special occasion

BEN LESNICK BEN LESNICK BEN LESNICK READ THIS READ THIS READ THIS

Ben, I hope all of that stuff kraken posted too. But if you're not, here are some baby steps that will absolutely change your life, for the better, starting today.

1. Drink nothing but water, forever. (no vitamin sugar poo poo. no aspartame squirts. no diet chemicals. Water.)
2. Use your 45 minute (or whatever) lunch break to walk. (eat your lunch at your desk while you're working. Use your lunch break to just walk up and down the freaking street, or whatever.)

That's it. Today, start this. It will be the beginning of a wonderful lifestyle change that you can add other healthy things to later on.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Loiosh posted:

No where did I say that my view was the wider held one. Just that I didn't agree with it at this point. That's a flaw in my goontitude for this thread.

Very interested in your honest views after your trip into the 'verse tonight...

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Decrepus posted:

Imagine Elliot Rodger except his parents bought him jpgs instead of a BMW.

You know I think things would've gone much better. Not even the most affluenza deluded nutcase would wonder why he can't get a girlfriend if he was a completionist.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

neonbregna posted:

Now that's a trip.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I am addicted to Doobie jpegs AMA

I legit had a dream last night where I was aboard a star ship and for some reason just blurted out 'Shitizen' and Croberts himself was there and turned round eyefucking me while everyone else looked at me like I just said something overtly racist.

The most concerning aspect of this is the only contact I have with the poop is this thread :ohdear:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
With $100M In Crowdfunding, 'Star Citizen' May Not Be A Scam, But It Feels Like A Cult - Forbes

quote:

"It’s astonishing to see the rabid reaction of fans to any criticism the game endures. Anytime the work of the team or Roberts himself is questioned, a literal army descends on the author or poster to ensure they’re verbally beaten into submission."

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Bacon Terrorist posted:

I am addicted to Doobie jpegs AMA

I legit had a dream last night where I was aboard a star ship and for some reason just blurted out 'Shitizen' and Croberts himself was there and turned round eyefucking me while everyone else looked at me like I just said something overtly racist.

The most concerning aspect of this is the only contact I have with the poop is this thread :ohdear:

The gateway drug

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Berious posted:

The gateway drug

I'd pay $7 for that ship.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

I'm still amazed that more places don't report on the disgusting community behind star citizen as well as the "game" itself.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Sarsapariller posted:

How about "You as a company cannot sell a digital product without a specified release date and if you completely loving fail to hit that release date everyone can get a refund in no more than a week." We're not talking like, big daddy government here. We're talking basic consumer protections.

Or, in keeping with the article, "Do not stalk people and cultivate addictive behavior by accumulating their personal information and using it to target ads at them." I mean I can't believe that's not already illegal.

just make it all illegal

no presales, no crowdfunding, no microtransactions

if a project needs money, it will have to use normal investor channels. if you want to help projects become reality, you will have to become an actual investor.

you know, just how it was not that long ago

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Romes128 posted:

I'm still amazed that more places don't report on the disgusting community behind star citizen as well as the "game" itself.

After four pages of fat-shaming someone with an obvious glandular condition, this seems ironic.

"I also get why some fans want to defend something they now personally have a stake in, but the aura the Star Citizen community is giving off at this point is more than a little intense. I was cautioned by colleagues about even writing this article, where I’m not specifically accusing Roberts or his team of anything, yet publishing anything remotely negative about Star Citizen seems to be an invitation to have dozens of comments posted questioning your morals and credentials."

He must be new to the internet. Or games. Or cults.

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

if a project needs money, it will have to use normal investor channels. if you want to help projects become reality, you will have to become an actual investor.

Yes. Money is always a great indicator of wisdom. Vote Trump!

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Hav posted:

Yes. Money is always a great indicator of wisdom. Vote Trump!

the point is that there are a lot of systems and regulations in place for the traditional investment process

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Hav posted:

After four pages of fat-shaming someone with an obvious glandular condition, this seems ironic.
This is bollocks. He's always been obese sure, and there are medical conditions that can exacerbate that. However, I don't think it's a coincidence that he's literally loving ballooned since he started working in an office that has a policy of offering unlimited free snacks, junk food and sodas to employees, not to mention an army of enabling spergs sending pizzas and cakes at every opportunity.

Seriously, look at pictures of the guy from 2013 and now. Glandular doesn't do that poo poo on its own.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I don't get this thread's obsession with Loiosh. So he likes the game in it's current state: there are plenty of things that other people enjoy which I don't. And while he probably spent way more on it than I would deem reasonable, it doesn't seem like he's in financial distress from it (at least not on this thread; too :effort: to check to make sure he doesn't have an e/n thread or anything). And unlike almost every other SC believer he doesn't ooze :smug: or pretend to have an expertise he clearly doesn't have.

tl;dr: LEAVE LOIOSH ALONE! :cry:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Romes128 posted:

As much as I would like to play a game like what was pitched I would much rather see it fail just to spite the awful community that has sprung up around it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress you guys be nice to Loiosh

also :yikes: at the last two pages of this thread

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

the point is that there are a lot of systems and regulations in place for the traditional investment process

Trump bypasses them and as a result he has a pile of failed vanity project businesses :gary:

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

SirPhoebos posted:

I don't get this thread's obsession with Loiosh. So he likes the game in it's current state: there are plenty of things that other people enjoy which I don't. And while he probably spent way more on it than I would deem reasonable, it doesn't seem like he's in financial distress from it (at least not on this thread; too :effort: to check to make sure he doesn't have an e/n thread or anything). And unlike almost every other SC believer he doesn't ooze :smug: or pretend to have an expertise he clearly doesn't have.

tl;dr: LEAVE LOIOSH ALONE! :cry:

I personally like the guy just disagree on scam/not a scam part of SC. :)

FatherChristmas
Nov 9, 2012

'Tis the season

Karl, fucketh thyself.

Eonwe posted:

also :yikes: at the last two pages of this thread

poo poo got into weird LJ territory
it's not really touching the poop, but rolling in it

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Wafflz posted:

As much as I would like to play a game like what was pitched I would much rather see it fail just to spite the awful community that has sprung up around it.

Yeah by this point even if it released as promised I'd feel kind of dirty playing it

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Strategic Tea posted:

Yeah by this point even if it released as promised I'd feel kind of dirty playing it

Until it goes free to play to cover the massive server costs, then it will be griefer paradise. The funny will wash away the dirty.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Acquilae posted:

what the gently caress are these people

this is why sa doesn't make fun of furries anymore; it's literally impossible to make anything up about them that they won't actually do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Haha I wonder how these people wrap their heads around mainstream media reporting on how lovely their community is.

• Locked thread