Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

My new goal is to spawn a ship, fly to the FPS station, snag an assault rifle, fly back to the main station, board a multi-crew ship with someone else, enjoy the multi-crew experience until they go somewhere else, and then kill them and steal their ship.

Is that possible??? I am asking for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

SelenicMartian posted:

Yeah, the furniture is ugly and the Razer laptop must be burning a hole in that chair.

And what's the deal with that stormtrooper stocking

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

xanif posted:

Spawn in mustang.

Someone is landing a constellation.

I fly under him as he's landing and slowly fly up towards him until my mustang clips into his constellation.

Constellation explodes. I don't.

Mad in local.

10/10 goty

He shouldn't have tried to grief you by ramming. No court would convict you.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Loiosh posted:

Watching the rage when that happens is goddamned funny. My favorites so far have all involved the little water closet in the Constellation. You can easily hide in there and then sneak out. Make sure you show up after they get out of the seat. I think pilots are invincible right now.

Yeah that's my plan.

Iglocska posted:

Is that possible??? I am asking for a friend.

Yes. The last time I tried it nobody spawned a Constellation and I couldn't get out of my ship, but I have hope.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Renegret posted:

what the gently caress

Don't fat shame. It's a gland thing (totally not his fault and nothing that he can do about it) and not related to the massive amounts of sugar he eats/drinks daily.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
do whats happening in the end of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pr12bZT91c

Dirty Hairy
Oct 18, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

what the gently caress

isn't rear admiral an insane amount of money? have the whales started whaleshaming?

I think Rear Admiral is at the $250 threshold, which is just wannabe-whale status.

Dirty Hairy
Oct 18, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Loiosh posted:

The r/starcitizen subreddit allows users to set any citizen flair, so it's not indicative of funding.

You can set only up to what you've unlocked through your DLC purchases.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

ZenMaster posted:

hurry up guyz you can get your vore itch scratched

You dirtied my browsing history

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

My new goal is to spawn a ship, fly to the FPS station, snag an assault rifle, fly back to the main station, board a multi-crew ship with someone else, enjoy the multi-crew experience until they go somewhere else, and then kill them and steal their ship.

Isn't that like... the only other gamemode besides ramming?

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
That reddit thread is purestrain gold.

Also is anyone else getting nothing but Restoration Hardware ads on SA now? It's adding to my immersion quite a bit.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

spacetoaster posted:

Don't fat shame. It's a gland thing (totally not his fault and nothing that he can do about it) and not related to the massive amounts of sugar he eats/drinks daily.

i have a thyroid problem

im retaining water

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Renegret posted:

i have a thyroid problem

im retaining water

did anyone make this joke i didn't actually read the thread post the post I quoted, or anything before mypost

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Has anyone here successfully gotten out of their ship at Port Olisar after taking off, going somewhere else, and returning with it?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

spacetoaster posted:

i wonder how he celebrates years-since-i-last-saw-my-penis day

nah we all know it's with an extra gallon of lard

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

spacetoaster posted:

tbf, that appears to be a relatively small soda.

multiple key words

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Has anyone here successfully gotten out of their ship at Port Olisar after taking off, going somewhere else, and returning with it?

I did but it was on the PTU so who knows.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

wow this sounds like a serious lowball. it's not obvious?

genuinely interested

Loiosh
Jul 25, 2010

Dirty Hairy posted:

You can set only up to what you've unlocked through your DLC purchases.

That's not true. You can go to the page right now and do it: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarCitizen On the right side under 'Show my Flair' click on Edit. You can see the full list, all of the levels are open.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

revmoo posted:

That reddit thread is purestrain gold.

Also is anyone else getting nothing but Restoration Hardware ads on SA now? It's adding to my immersion quite a bit.

I will squeal with delight if thanks to SC Restoration Hardware pitches themselves as gamer furniture for your massive body and "rig"

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

i wonder how he celebrates years-since-i-last-saw-my-penis day

nah we all know it's with an extra gallon of lard

Reminder that he's so fat it appears his arms can't even reach his rear end to wipe or peen to shake it off so he probably smells like piss poo poo and sweat all day

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Ghostlight posted:

multiple key words

i think that's an optical illusion.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

wow this sounds like a serious lowball. it's not obvious?

genuinely interested

Well I had trouble doing it a few times, and that video someone linked showed the same problem. The weird thing is that you can easily do it anywhere else, so I'm wondering if there's a problem with the armistice zone.

Dirty Hairy
Oct 18, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Loiosh posted:

That's not true. You can go to the page right now and do it: https://www.reddit.com/r/StarCitizen On the right side under 'Show my Flair' click on Edit. You can see the full list, all of the levels are open.

Oh, sorry. I thought you were talking about the forum flair on the brown sea.

Loiosh
Jul 25, 2010

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I did just after Live came out. Went off to one of the satellites, got knocked around a bit, went to repair, then came back to Olisar and floated around watching people run around. I don't know how it is right now, the servers degrade over time, and it wasn't something that got polished on the PTU because of the server crashes. With the Live release, the servers are far more stable than they used to be, so they're not restarting and you start to see all kinds of weird problems.

I'll be trying that out tonight. What you mentioned earlier is what I want to try out with my friend. Go hijack a few Connies/Rets and be a menace.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Ghostlight posted:

multiple key words

to be fair, with his gravitational pull he spends more calories trying keep that sweet liquid poison from knocking him down than he gains by drinking it

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Romes128 posted:

so he probably smells like piss poo poo and sweat all day

To be fair you've just described the odoriferous milieu of a game development studio, so blue on black really.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

DandyLion posted:

To be fair you've just described the odoriferous milieu of a game development studio, so blue on black really.

Listen friend we can do without your fancy words here

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ghostlight posted:

multiple key words

a 44-oz big gulp is relatively ok for that mass

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

This suddenly seems appropriate to post here...

the last two sentences, lol

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Just remember to tell Captain Philips that you are the captain now before blowing him away.

Dirty Hairy
Oct 18, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

You are well aware that 2015 is a better year than 2014 regarding funding and I begin to ask myself if you shouldn't think about your narrative.

Hey, it's Karl the German auditor!

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6083972/#Comment_6083972

e: Who's not banned so they can ask him how he's been and why he never stops by anymore?

Dirty Hairy fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Dec 14, 2015

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Yeah that's my plan.

Yes. The last time I tried it nobody spawned a Constellation and I couldn't get out of my ship, but I have hope.

Makes me want to fire it up again. I did the coward Constellation theft level, where I hide int he back until they get out to restore a satellite. They come out and there's no ship :)

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

You fat shaming assholes are going to look like a bunch of idiots when Ben comes into work rail thin and the cash shop has a limited supply of the most luxurious Star Citizen brand soaps for sale at $100 a cake.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine all the money they could make by selling space zyklon b modules to gas your ship before take-off (space zyklon b penetrates regular space suits). Then they could sell space gas masks and so on.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Or you know, locks

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Iglocska posted:

Makes me want to fire it up again. I did the coward Constellation theft level, where I hide int he back until they get out to restore a satellite. They come out and there's no ship :)

Ok, quick question: Once you leave the port can you draw your pistol? Can I hide on their retaliator until they warp someplace then shoot them in the head?

I've been doing the whole: ride up into their ship with them, sprint to the controls, crash it into another parked ship, rinse/repeat. I'd like a change of pace.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Dusty Lens posted:

You fat shaming assholes are going to look like a bunch of idiots when Ben comes into work rail thin and the cash shop has a limited supply of the most luxurious Star Citizen brand soaps for sale at $100 a cake.
Stop pretending like anything in that office labelled cake would last long enough to be sold to anyone.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
from the EVE thread

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Can you guys stop quoting that eonwe guy, just add him to the ignore list. He's doing nothing but spam posting and trolling.

lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Eonwe posted:

from the EVE thread

lmbo

same

• Locked thread