Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henry Winklers balls
Aug 2, 2006
Slightly Agravic
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
HEY REDDIT

SESFAN IS #1
SESFAN IS NUMBER #1
PUT THIS IN YOUR BIO IF YOU AGREE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Winklers balls
Aug 2, 2006
Slightly Agravic

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

Leave Derek alone. He types like a grandpa that just discovered A Rad Dude's Guide to Internet Lingo and it's adorable.

this is true

:gary:

Henry Winklers balls
Aug 2, 2006
Slightly Agravic
Best Thread Ever

I cant keep up with this drama

Henry Winklers balls
Aug 2, 2006
Slightly Agravic

quoting this for page 1200

gently caress yeah!

Henry Winklers balls
Aug 2, 2006
Slightly Agravic

grimcreaper posted:

Found out one of my coworkers is a shitizen tonight. Another guy and i were talking about pc games and Elite Dangerous came up just as our door greeter walked into the break room. As soon as he had an opening "Star Citizen is a lot better than Elite. David Braben is pretty good at making really poo poo games. SC has Chris Roberts behind it, you know who that is?"

The guy i was talking to before, responded with "Yeah, hes that hack director who put together one of the shittiest movies ive ever watched. He got fired by Microsoft for being an incompetent moron and Freelancer turned out to be a great game in spite of Chris Roberts almost making it suck."

The door greeter gave me this look of pure disdain and said "You guys are loving goons arent you?" and then stormed out. It was.. surreal and weird. The guy is, at the very least, as old I am... He was huffing and puffing as he STOMPED his way out of the break room.

And then i got to tell my co-worker all about SomethingAwful and we may soon have another in the fold. all in all, a good day!

As someone that lives in the third world country, in a small city (Armenia, Colombia) these kind of stories are the ones i find the most interesting becouse i know i will never meet another goon IRL or someone that understands or hates what goons are.

Also i cant loving keep up with the thread.

Henry Winklers balls fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Jan 14, 2016

Henry Winklers balls
Aug 2, 2006
Slightly Agravic

:pgabz:

I hope the gaming media caughts with the Escapist and that french magazine articles

:gary:

Henry Winklers balls
Aug 2, 2006
Slightly Agravic
this is the best thread

Henry Winklers balls
Aug 2, 2006
Slightly Agravic
hello crazy thread

Henry Winklers balls
Aug 2, 2006
Slightly Agravic