Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

im green with envy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
the scammy cunts deserve any kind of flak they get.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
i want to live in the stimpire

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

pftc posted:

Well. Time for another question to Sandi.

Why do you like that pink shirt so much, Sandi?

You wore it on two different days.
https://archive.is/Fb1tw
https://archive.is/A1nqK

It's either that, or you make it seem like you're working multiple days, by taking photos of a bunch of things around the office on one day, and then spreading those photos out over the course of a week or so.

she was the boston bomber?!

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Semisponge posted:

:stare: What the gently caress.

I wonder if the 14th of July is like...his birthday or something.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

serious norman posted:

why is he screaming

have you ever watched children's tv? they are usually loud there too. you have to remember you're not the target audience for this kind of poo poo.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
wish something funny would happen :(

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
the news is that sandi got a breakout role in a major motion picture

edit: oh, it wasn't that

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
mostly because there's a gently caress load of posts in this thread that don't really say much of anything but exist anyway, like this post is just me saying "ben lesnick is fat" and yet here it is, existing.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Tindahbawx posted:

Whats the point in banning people on Reddit? You just make another account in 2 seconds and get right back to your shitposting.

the same reason downvoted, hidden comments are labelled "children", passive aggressive poo poo from people with no lives.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Booblord Zagats posted:

o those of you who aren't banned, please all ask

" [Question] Why hasn't any actual Sq42 game-play been shown at any point so far"

well i got whispered this in response by a random twitcher:

Maxxina : cause they not gonna spoil the story

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

vyst posted:

Some of these questions are so ridiculous i cant tell if they are trolls.

im still deciding whether that guy asking about stabilized eyeballs was a troll or not lmao

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

Star Citizen twitch streams give me hope that my terrible drunken Hearthstone playing won't be the worst thing on the service.

im sorry but hearthstone twitch streams are pretty oversaturated by now, unless you're a hot girl ofc

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
im also an insider at CIG, sandi stubbed her toe at work today then said "ow, i stubbed my toe".

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
still can't come to terms with the fact that sandi is "acting" alongside gary oldman, mark strong and gillian anderson. I hope this project collapses, it would be terrible for sandi to get actual work after this due to this bullshit.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
every single sc related video has to end with the "sc has stopped working" popup, regardless of its content even if no sc gameplay footage was shown, thank you

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
have cig gone bankrupt yet, such blueballs

and cats are gay

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
google says virago is a synonym of harridan, which sounds cooler and not as offensive, maybe we can call her that idk.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
crobbers does coke, sandi does glue and ben does giggle-pig, sorry lowtax its true

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

peter gabriel posted:

Wanted to get this in quick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C63xAvSQLI

gently caress em all

its about time you used an actual good song in one of your videos, apart from china in your hand of course

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Is this what all of reddit is like or is /r/starcitizen exceptionally bad

I didn't spend a thousand dollars to call star citizen a giant scam of a "game", i think thats the key difference.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

HotsauceShoTYME posted:

Excommunicated from the den of shitizens I come seeking asylum.

BTW folks calling Money a token is an upgrade. This gently caress nugget grinning like a loving idiot every week with that gaudy loving clothing topped off with the cliche wanna be rapper cap, is front runner for coon of the year with Stacy Dash(at least she is fuckable). This fucker sets black folks back 11.5 years every loving time he appears on a show tap dancing for Sandi.

i also like the word gaudy

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

*Pusher gives PC a slap*

: Ouch, that really intelligented!

: Well that's for embarrassing me last night. One would think someone aiming for citizenship would dress intelligently!

: Well I may not have your wardrobe, but I got street intelligents! I was orphaned on Terra and had a very rough childhood.

: Well I guess I shouldn't let my temper run away with me

~*fidelitous 4k sex scene*~

does this sex scene have quicktime events

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

EightAce posted:

Short of saying who I am and what my involvement is I cannot verify myself to people's satisfaction.
This is far to risky as it is and the relevant people have a contact point for me for more info as this unravels.
Fair thee well commandos .....

thats alright, just tell us your full name and address

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
he actually used the word paradigm unironically

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
1+1=2

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Ag Bengip posted:

Now that the big prank has been revealed: Is the ELE actually a real thing, or is it just more "Read my July blog. This game, as promised, will never be released. They picked a fight with the one guy in the industry you don't want to mess with."

Wikipedia posted:

Extinction Level Event is another name for an extinction event.

It may also refer to an album by Busta Rhymes

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
it was bad and as a result ive left a negative review of LOD on steam.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
elite is a bad game and the recommendations for it in this thread have left me disgusted tbh

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Tippis posted:

Maybe he has a life and haahahahahaha.
Sorry, couldn't do it with a straight face.

he has a wife apparently, hosed up if true

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Captain Monkey posted:

hi, I don't play this game or even really know much about it except that the drama is hilarious because it will probably never see release or something.

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate your thread title.

not reading this thread and just passively enjoying the eventual downfall of SC is the best way to enjoy this thread.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Kramjacks posted:

Is Derek Smart physically stronger than Chris Roberts?

so did you not see the ending of scarface or what?

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
game dead yet

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

Hezzy posted:

Extinction Level Event

I thought this was a joke but yes this is actually what people are referring to this as

its because d shart watched deep impact shortly before the info came to light, thats my working theory as i have not heard it used anywhere else, ever.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
yet game dead

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
hi's "uhhhhhhhh"s are so loving funny lmao

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

quote:

Thirstty: Just paid 895 USD for the EXPloaration mega pack LOL

This guy got timed out for some reason?

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
how old is ben

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
wow the game just got released and im happily enjoying it!! no joke!!

• Locked thread