Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Ming is amused.

Ming understands and dissaproves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

SomethingJones posted:

My AV is Emperor Ming from Flash Gordon, with an intergalactic internet warlord's head, it was kindly gifted to me by Tophat, and I'm kind of just rolling with it.

Now, kneel before Ming. Good. GOOD.

Ming feels you need to lurk more.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Nah, Ming does awesome transcriptions, his lovely gimmick is a small price to pay

commit to your cringy gimmic 100% with every sentence in every post Ming, show some dedication

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

SirPhoebos posted:

Says the goon with an anime schoolgirl AV :ironicat:

:classiclol:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
is there a way to link directly to some youtube comments? two people have been fighting furiously for a whole week straight in the comments section of the latest scott manley SC video and the sheer stamina of it is just very impressive.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

orcinus posted:

Yes. Right click on the timestamp, copy.
The URL won't scroll to the comment, but the very first comment you'll see when you open the URL will be the comment you've linked.

nice, but i still cant use that link cause the SA forums automatically bungle youtube links. oh well, if anyone is so drama starved that they want to add:
code:
/watch?v=uauLeiMI-AY&lc=z132znrbxtzsyzab404cfnbrfty3sxvawq40k
after youtube.com you will be treated to two very angry people argue about SC for a week straight over 50+ comments. it wasnt actually funny on retrospect, but i like seeing in that conversation and other comments on that vid that everyone that objects gets called a goon.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Thoatse posted:

I love a good catfight.. what are their names?

Here's the vid if anyone else also wants to do this the old fashioned way... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uauLeiMI-AY

i posted the direct link to the comments a few posts up, but it got buried cause i lingered too long on the post button

Dongattack posted:

nice, but i still cant use that link cause the SA forums automatically bungle youtube links. oh well, if anyone is so drama starved that they want to add:
code:
/watch?v=uauLeiMI-AY&lc=z132znrbxtzsyzab404cfnbrfty3sxvawq40k
after youtube.com you will be treated to two very angry people argue about SC for a week straight over 50+ comments. it wasnt actually funny on retrospect, but i like seeing in that conversation and other comments on that vid that everyone that objects gets called a goon.

it will be the top linked comment thread at that link

edit: nice you taught me how to work around the forums bungling, direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uauLeiMI-AY&lc=z132znrbxtzsyzab404cfnbrfty3sxvawq40k

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
I dreamt that Sandi bought my SA account for 10k dollars and I was able to get my first house loan cause of it, thank you Star Citizen :unsmith:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
What's up with furries gravitating towards space games? I'm trying to find streams to watch while everyone are at PAX and every time i go to check for Kerbal Space Program streams there's this guy with a loving painstakingly digitally created tiger avatar that mimics his every move and opens it's lips to talk when he talks streaming. why you want to go to space furry

Oh and this old classic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNlWQ3s5Xc8

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
What is MoMA? Why is the thread moving fast again? Take pity on me gentlegoons~

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Tippis posted:

It's a misguided attempt to get an exhibition going, since it's more of a performance piece than regular art, which they don't really deal with. He read his Kant and wanted to do offer post-modern interpretation whereby original's mere critique was reconstructed as wholehearted submersion, and the subject is not just far more abstract than practical but also thoroughly unreasonable.

I don't understand the words in this post, but i read it all, clicked the link that i didnt understand, started laughing and then i could feel tears swelling up inside me. Thanks for the braindamage i guess :smith:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Beet Wagon posted:

Who names themselves "SLOTHDONG"?????

Haha... Yeah what a dumb name lol.... Dong... Ehem...

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
I just found my first real unironic Star Citizen fan. A female greek streamer that instead of wishing for donations/Germany to bail them out/streaming gear has a "My Humble Star Citizen Wishlist" as the most prominent support option.
There wasn't really anything more to it than that, only:

A: I question if 80-400 dollar gifts can be called "humble".
B: I'm just genuinely surprised i found a real live Star Citizen fan in the wild, it feels like i'm at the Zoo or like i found a really cool looking planet in Elite.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

How were you supposed to do this agile warp dodging and weaving in a clunky capital ship or a freighter lol

Spoiler alert, you don't fly those shiptypes in Squadron 42.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

:eyepop:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Anyone have a link to that song someone made with Ben's bodily sounds and nervous ticks? Thank you commandos.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
How much is Sandi paying B_of_InfoRedux to derail this thread with his volatile and constant meltdown?

And what is it she hopes we won't notice while he is breaking down?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Mr Fronts posted:

This surely can't be from CoD... its fidelity is too high to have come from a publisher...

Found here...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=203785&p=3824911&viewfull=1#post3824911

Prince Thrakkath posted:

Thats what happens when you have too many stretch goals

jesus christ, loving vicious :eyepop:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Iglocska posted:

If you have lost all hope in gaming thanks to Star Citizen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_ZgyNoHtjw

Hooollyy shiiit, praise the emperor, i hope it's good. Is there a thread yet?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Dongattack posted:

Hooollyy shiiit, praise the emperor, i hope it's good. Is there a thread yet?

gently caress, nevermind, i remembered Sega runs the show now, RIP.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
What is the "pgabz is raging" meme? I've been out of the loop for a while.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

peter gabriel posted:

The commandos figured out that I make videos because I am angry about something, they cunningly worked out I am driven by rage and hatred and not because it's funny

:argh: <<< See I cannot help it

Ok, please don't be mad pgabz :ohdear:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
hello everyone, how is life in the star citizen thread?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
link to stream please friends

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

SelenicMartian posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/starcitizen

"We've got errors we've never seen before"

hahaha i joined the room, instantly said "derek smart"

"you have been permanently banned"

worth it

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

pretty cool setup if it wasnt for that loving gnarly chair ewww

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

TheLightPurges posted:

i dont think its cool at all. In fact i think its nerdy as hell.

nice

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
two guys in my wow guild are fighting about star citizen

one guy is saying that roberts have fulfilled every promise
the other guy is linking him derek smarts blog

i have never been this close

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Anything interesting happen the last month?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

w-w-what about this guy you guys... he should be moderator...

i just wanted to bbe a moderator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

FactsAreUseless posted:

It makes your posts appear semi-transparent with a dumb background. It just ends up being super annoying to see in threads.

why was it a thing? i either never knew why or i have forgotten

• Locked thread