Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Agrajag posted:

im being super serious posting here now: how does ben poop, pee, and shower? i've asked before and i have yet to get an answer. like seriously his arms dont even have full range of motion.

does his wife use a pressure washer on him and vice versa? like lets think about his poops. the amount of food he takes in must be massive, now think about how much he must poop. how does a normal toilet not get clogged? also how does he even sit on a toilet?

CAN HE EVEN SEE HIS OWN PENIS?

i eat the poo and drink the pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
why are you obsessing over nails now

stop being creepy

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Maldoror posted:

quit saying creepy

ur triggering me

woof

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Nicholas posted:

whats the point of a turtle neck sweater without sleves

mr teal..

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
hi Peter, it is good to see you :)

it is a shame i only see you in this thread, you should post in other threads instead, and even good ones

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

no_recall posted:

I got my refund. Then went ahead and spent it on BattleTech, BlizCon Virtual Ticket, Star Craft 2, and Fallout 4.

a fool and his money are soon parted, and then refunded, and then parted again

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

peter gabriel posted:

I post in a couple but not many I'm afraid, I find it tricky to keep up with many posts due to my malformed brain and idiocy

gently caress brain is a real problem for sure, and it's affected the posting lives of hundreds

stay strong and keep the faith, brother

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
there is a timer in my office i reset every week. if i miss a week, it triggers an alert to my phone and gives me twelve hours to reset, otherwise it initiates the next step

The next step you ask? Heh. My full backlog of concept ship jpgs released into the wild all at once, and at insane prices. the world will go mad and you'll have no one to blame but yourself

face it: you can't stop me. you can't stop...this

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Jegan Ace posted:

Is hating on Fallout 4 in vogue now?

Hard to keep up with the new cynical goon crowd these days.

I was a fan of three and a gigantic fan of morrowind but honestly bethesda is a joke these days

and all the footage they've been tearing down of their game that was leaked online isn't doing them any favors

It's been decades and they have more skyrim money than they know what to do with and they still can't animate or model for poo poo.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
that part at the end of the usual suspects except he realizes he's been speaking to jpegs the entire time

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Cheatum the Evil Midget posted:

Shawarma is drat fine but banh mi is objectively the best of all possible sandwiches

Banh Mi a much better example of the flavor and texture symphony all best sandwiches strive for

but even then..consider the humble Reuben or the Jewish deli in general...powerful recipes lie within

the ultimate sandwich though..I think it's whichever one a skilled butcher is most enthusiastic about prepping that day :)

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
hi im a big mushy chewy sort of sweet and peppery mess, can I go out wit-h your daughter? :jerkoff: :jackoff: :eyeroll:

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
for a second I thought that was paseyos but it still looks really familiar

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
witcher 3 is a bad game with some good writing that no one will remember in a few years, and fallout 4 will probably be bad, especially if it continues betheda's growing trend to try and make set piece oriented but still open world video games. the environment will also be pretty to look at

signed, a stupid idiot that didn't ever invest in SC

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

JazzPaws posted:

In the French version, doe's Hermione have a threesome? just curious.

Oh and Happy St. Derek day..

:q:

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
I hope something funny happens today

I hope the thread has a bright future

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Gwaihir posted:

Your posts are still loving awful even in the context of a thread with seraph84 and krazy karl.

lol, yeah, get the gently caress out madcosby

*turns*

alright boys, the buzzkill' gone. bring'em in!!

*a million hilarious jokes about lesnick= fat, wulf being sad, parps, and hermione threesomes come into the thread for a HUGE roflmao*

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
*turns serius*

actually, madcosby is my friend, and under my protection. face me if u dare

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

peter gabriel posted:

The only time I will face you is to give you a big man hug, and that goes for all of you

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
haha lesnick misunderstood stretch goals , instead money he thought it was referring to his epidermis lol, he stretched his skin out haha, f*cker!!

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

lies

water > *

the badass healthy it workers of the goon sc thread want you to know: water kicks rear end!

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
iirc the only reveal Derek has been on time with were his accurate citcon predictions; and he would have delayed the conference if he had the power to

the world is a vampire

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

peter gabriel posted:

Here's a true story for you all.
I went to an appointment today because I am finding it hard to concentrate on stuff and the doc wants me to get checked out.
I got the wrong day it isn't until Thursday :v:

actually it's because Tuesday is extremely Powerful

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
thank

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Chill cat, just like his old man :hehe:

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
and just to even things out, a small picture of a largely good dog

:shittydog: :shittydog:

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Nation posted:

rip lacey 18 years :S

got her from a shelter she had a broken nose and was scared of sound, died ruling over a pack of work dogs on the farm :3:

A Good Dog.

You should be proud

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
please do not use the catte meme outside of yospos, thx u

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
the 'i can't believe i'm taking a picture with x!' face

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
this is reddit, we have standards here

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
that's a handsome blue

one of my favorite cats ever was a blue, he had the freaking best meow. so rich and deep and full of character.

sometimes i'd gently caress with him just to hear it

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Ghostlight posted:

Clean your floor.

this is the worst meme

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Justin Tyme posted:

I don't think it's fair to judge Reddit based off a few subs on a massive site where a majority of it is innocent fun. Hell, look at ADTRW

Done.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
Ah, you guys must be referring to VEGETA :)

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Othin posted:

It's not a meme, goon floors are always goddamn nasty.

~*($)*~NOT MY FLOOR OF COURSE~*($)*~

after a certain point some amount of self awareness must kick in

every time a floor is posted with anything on it goons trip over themselves to be the first to say clean the friggin gosh darn floor :D :D

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

the hoverover on the subforum link still tells the real story.

for a second i thought it was the old one, phew

scared me for a second, friend

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Kakarot posted:

Its creepy in there

it's better, with my good buddy bad seafood in charge

but hell, you might not even care

well,see you in the 'verse

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
the last time this happened his blog post was just a bunch of recaps anyway

who cares

thirstiness breeds mediocrity

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Sedisp posted:

This is my dog Churchill. He likes to sleep in boxes but he loves blog posts. For just a few words a day you can help him Derek.

!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
lol at the blog. there still hasn't been any new juicy stuff since around citcon

can't wait to make the same jokes about redditors and shaved vaginas for a month

• Locked thread