Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
im chris roberts ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

peter gabriel posted:

Where is my game you CAD?

its in here *points to your chest and smiles*

Shala posted:

How much is a gram of coke goin for these days?

like the primo backer powder you get, not the crap I get that's half baby laxative.

five gold doubloons

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Shala posted:

Goddammit J-Roc is getting fuckin greedy these days.

if it was cut with laxative maybe id get the shits and lose some weight like every other cokehead

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The White Dragon posted:

can i get a refund

next question please

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

grimcreaper posted:

I demand a refund on my hopes and dreams. How much money can I expect to get back? I didn't buy any jpgs though.. just all my hopes and dreams. All of them.

a dollar fifty and a sad smile

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

grimcreaper posted:

Sold! Now.. when do I get this 1.50... that almost an item at taco bell.

shortly before launch

joats posted:

Chris and Sandi, Nobody here hates you so don't lose any sleep on your scrooge mc-duck pile of gold.

i actually have chronic insomnia and my bed is made of orphan skin you insensitive bastard

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
seraph who did you molest was it a sibling or a cousin

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

please dont post pictures from my wedding

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

What rant is this now

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Chalks posted:

I, too, burn all my clothes if I have worn them once and own no two items in the same colour.

I actually burn mine while wearing them. I'm engulfed in flames 24/7

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Who doxxes the doxmen

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

derek I may have a project (2 weeks) that I'm developing and I have to ask if you were a marvel super hero who would you be and why

Maggot, the coolest X-Men

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

spacetoaster posted:

Business man. Just business.

I got a personal tour of their miniature production factory in Memphis. They are very well organizesd, very well run, and very open and polite.

My wife and I also got to hang out with Raymond Swanland (codex eldar art guy) and paint with him.

I also got to meet all their factory staff, and training staff, who are all very cool.

GW is very bad at business is the thing

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

aleksendr posted:

Very nice work for the servitors in the second vid but why do nearly every artist choose to forget about the black carapace implant when showing space marines without the power armor ? Its the only dammed implant that all chapters share.

Because it's under the skin

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

aleksendr posted:

Yes, meaning that the outlines of the musculature should be different that normal human anatomy, not the "bodybuilder with less than 10% fat" look we usually see in drawings.

Who cares

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Can we just talk about the wildly heavy metal poo poo in 40k instead of this dumb gay game

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Warhammer seems really dumb and tryhard. Is it supposed to be a parody?

Originally yeah

It's super heavily influenced by Heavy Metal and 2000AD

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Back in the day there were very obviously parody characters, including a Margaret Thatcher ork

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Like maybe I'm just lame but to me all the designs look more goofy than badass.

That was kind of the point, originally

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

MeLKoR posted:

Why would anyone continue to fight for these rulers, they don't seem that much better than the Chaos they claim to protect humanity from.

i mean part of the conceit of 40k is that there are no good guys, just people convinced they're the good guys and everyone else sucks, and also orkz

but specifically w/r/t grey knights, the only people who know about this practice are a) dead, b) grey knights, or c) inquisitors whose entire job is rooting out "threats to the imperium"

so dead guys and people who believe with literally religious fervor that what they're doing is the right thing

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Tippis posted:

Kids these days got no culture. :colbert:

kids these days dont read old magazines and do dumb things like decide to read all of 2000AD

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Can someone tell me what page the Matilda drama started on, I skipped ahead and missed it

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

EightAce posted:

You'll see. Two weeks

How can I prove myself without getting either myself or other developers in the poo poo

Poop somewhere inappropriate and write DEREK SHART WAS HERE in the poop and then post angry posts on Reddit about it

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I just farted and it smells like literal poop

However that fart exists and I have tangible proof of it which is more than I can say about Parp Citizen

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Enchanted Hat posted:

Warhammer 40k is a game about actual physical miniatures that exists, therefore it is clearly for losers and doesn't belong in this thread.

It's also an unbalanced piece of poo poo that is only still played by people who have sunk in a ton of money they'll never get back

So

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
One time Orkz destroyed a planet by throwing the space hulk that they cannibalized and turned into a giant gun into reverse

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Eonwe posted:

When star citizen fails I can't wait to see the next wish fulfillment scam that dolvak latches onto

Cutco

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Posting on an historic page

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

I like that critics only do it because they're mad about other people being better at making games

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Bill Nye is the only man allowed to wear a bow tie

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
At one point the top result for how to tie a bow tie was a YouTube video where Bill Nye explained how to do it

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
LEGO games are dope

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

WLMortis posted:

Pro click for the art showcase at the bottom. Apparently there is a jury room somewhere in LA featuring a painted tracing of a Spawn comic panel by a local teen.

Everything else on the page was pretty boring.

This is incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Can someone link me to the start of the most recent MoMA v Derek thing

I got behind for a few days

• Locked thread