Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

Seriously is this a "game" or a made for TV movie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

blueberrysmith posted:

Well...I wasn't the only curious one.

That was literally the question I keep trying to ask.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

Lowtax posted:

Radium now codes for the US Government and spends his spare time repairing pinball machines.

I am not joking.

Out of all the crazy poo poo in this thread this is somehow the funniest. The idea of radium coding something for the government is loving hilarious. I hope it's for the bureau of land management or something.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

I'm going to guess that the easiest way to get CIG in real trouble would be to let Hilton know that their corporate trademarks have been misused in a promotional product put out by a massive company. That poo poo will get escalated loving quick.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

Can anyone find a contact for Hilton's legal department? I can only find stuff for their Management arm, which is for people who lease rooms I think.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

I think I have some pitiful amount of money (< $50) in this shitheap. I figured it wasn't worth doing much about it, but this ripping off other people's art is over the line for me. What's the best way of going about getting my money back? PayPal dispute? Nasty email to CIG?

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Depends on the country/continent you're in.

USA. Should have mentioned.

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

Did anyone ever contact Hilton corporate about the misuse of their trademarks?

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

Someone in a Twitch chat was telling me that Star Citizen started development in 2013, not 2011 as Wikipedia claims because Wikipedia is filled with lies. Therefore SC has only been in development for 3 years and it's doing really well!!!!!

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

Jobbo Fett you are glorious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

You know, I'll bet that the easiest way to get your money back if you haven't logged in to the game since the new TOS would be, instead, to demand the financials. I'll bet they would just refund you immediately instead. Asking for the money back seems to require the AG, whereas demanding their own offer would probably result in an immediate turn around. Has anyone tried this?

• Locked thread