Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

I don't :gary: it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
I haven't been keeping up with the thread the past week. Is CIG still afloat?

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
"Broke" his "wrist", of course. This is a completely acceptable excuse.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Crosshairs are hard, just like HD towns

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

ZenMaster posted:

Oh, so I am NEVER DOING THIS AGAIN. It took 3 days... 3 freaking days to cut this together...

:siren: https://sendvid.com/yucw76yl :siren:

Just to make someone possibly laugh on the internet. I need help.

I wonder if there is enough croberts audio out there to make a speech synthesizer out of his voice ala Roger Ebert. Could be useful!

EDIT: Why is the next page button not working?! caught up with the thread

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
I really hope somehow the Church of Scientology is tied to CR or CIG; I'd love to see the reactions to something like that coming out

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

G0RF posted:

This actually would explain recent hints (maybe in RtV?) that there were some unexpected complications which would delay the HOTAS. I figured at the time it was Chris seeing the first off-the-line production unit and saying, "Wait wait wait-- we need to add an Eject button."

God, I forgot how terrible this thing looked; Just the coloring alone is amazingly bad but it's also just a ridiculously lame uninspired design that's a step away from someone's cruddy DIY setup.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
They just announced that they're still gonna ship that piece of poo poo, lmbo

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Forums store is back up where are the new smilies and that silver bullet person

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Just saw this go down on NeoGAF

:eonwe::pgabz:Glad to see not everyone over there is part of the cult :pgabz::eonwe:

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Replace the show tunes with nothing but :gary:PAAAARP mp3s, labelled similarly to the show tunes.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Chairman Wao posted:

But the main thing is we have to keep Austin weird!!! Even if it is the city version of that strange 50 year old man who still thinks he's young/cool.

Yes I agree

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
are the moderators on the RSI forums paid staff or just cultist zealots

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
wait never mind there isn't a difference

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Bootcha posted:

Free :fuzzknot:

But on the thread subject of things, I wonder if CR drives past Frontier Developments slowly, glaring at the office building, imagining Braben's face, inventing some "I made you!" story in his head, then going back to CIG UK and writing a scene in SQ42 based on that.

The next Paarpman speech includes the following line "WE are the elite! And WE are dangerous!"

Eonwe posted:

IMO you can be okay with fuzzknot being probated, but fuzzknot is part of this SA thread and :justpost:s and people should, IMO support that

also this

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
I haven't watched any of these shows on their YouTube page for a long time. I decided to watch the ATV today. Why is everyone so loving vague when it comes to actually giving the viewer information? What the gently caress?

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
They definitely don't answer questions from Twitch chat, so posting there is useless unless your goal is to rile the mods in which case keep up the good work!

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Also I piggybacked someone else's long question and added "Stimpires" in place of Starfarers and NO ONE NOTICED. I highly recommend this tactic.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
I just finished talking with someone who's a SC supporter about their decision, and they were telling me quite a bit about how it's right there with Elite:Dangerous in terms of development when I brought up the troubled development of this game.

I was understanding that Elite: Dangerous is at least an actual functioning space game with things to do in it... but apparently this is not the case and it is instead a buggy unfinished piece of poo poo where missions don't work correctly and lots of things need reworking? I feel like I've heard otherwise in this thread before, so I'm asking if this is the case or not I guess.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
I didn't have the time to respond earlier but thanks to everyone for the info on Elite:Dangerous. It does sound like they have their own problems to deal with but are going about it in a better manner than CIG at the very least.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
The second seat fell off the truck on the way to the DREAM! Factory where all the jpegs are made.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Wafflz posted:

needs more seat related names

thatshiminthemissing2ndchair

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
BensLeftSeat
BensRightSeat

BensMiddleSeat

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Alright I am out of the loop, what's the deal with the chair thing?

They announced a ship with two seats but released it with one. Cue outrage!

oh_no_a_single_seater (source)

Lastdancer fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Feb 26, 2016

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
ChairThief
bens_bogarting_chairs

Not_A_CHAIRity

Lastdancer fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Feb 26, 2016

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
I could have told you that, I've noticed that trend for a long time now. They pay absolutely no attention to the twitch chat

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
I haven't been in this thread in forever

Are you all doing the stimpire thing still or is that old news

also what happened to their ender's game minigame ripoff

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
So did the frozen body just go through the floor because these floating physics objects don't actually collide with the world??

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Oh look a SALE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Fun fact about NMS, if you slow down to a stop in space all the planets have an arrival time of TWO WEEKS

Really makes you think

• Locked thread