Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

Wise man say he who stir shit wind up with smelly finger!

Truga posted:

What's the story behind commando?

When I heard Commando I was thinking old UO.

http://www.wtfman.com/flash/Commando.swf

http://www.wtfman.com/flash/Com-2.swf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

mike12345 posted:

What german article got published? Anyone have a link?

Star Citizen Squadron 42 interview and deep dive look

Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

CrazyTolradi posted:

How do you equate PvP to being like sex? How loving deranged do you have to be to confuse the two?

Meanwhile....back at Reddit.

Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

peter gabriel posted:

There is something to this, with VR it is possible to go too far with a game.
For example, I stopped playing Alien Isolation in VR because I just ended up finding the stress not fun, it pissed me off ha ha

There's too far, then there is this...

Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

Arena Commander is being released for console. lol

Star Marine being released for console ONLY.....

Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

Sarsapariller posted:

Yes, many times. It was one of the main selling points.

Is there really a console port? I suspect not, because the RSI forums are not burning to the loving ground.

Star Citizen on console won't be big news to most waitizens. Doubt it will make much of an impression at all.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/76653/star-citizen-pc-ps4-and-consoles/p1

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/roberts-there-s-potential-for-star-citizen-on-ps4-and-xbox-one/0138398

Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

mrking posted:

"IF they allow our community to openly interact across platforms with each other" - has any game ever done this? Cross platform interaction? I've heard people waxing poetic about it before, but never actually seen it happen in a real video game.

So many cpap machines at the next scifi convention.

oh tequila is good but I don't get it as much. My uncle turned me onto Heradura and we got some Milagro from costco that tastes pretty good and is not too expensive, but I don't know much apart from that. my dad gets the 100% agave Jose Cuervo which is good for shooting and margaritas, and tastes way better than Patron. recomend me some sipping tequila Fart Citizen thread

Shadowrun, the really really bad one.

Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

OhDearGodNo posted:

Get a rice cooker. $30 on Amazon and you get perfect rice. Every single time.

Attention Star Citizens get the Offical Star Citizen Rice Cooker!! Accept no imitations!

Only CDN$ 7,742.48

NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING. ACT NOW SUPPLIES LIMITED!!

Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

D_Smart posted:

I know who you are. With your permission, I can provide 100% irrefutable evidence.

Do I have your permission?

Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

RuckusRouser posted:

DEREK SMART

DEREK SMART

DEREK SMART

Sorry, sleep called. What happened with Derek doxxing Rageaholic?

Looks like, someone :allears: deleted all the posts?

Anyway, here is cute catte wearing a sombrero.

Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

Samizdata posted:

And Derek just tweeted to me Ben admitting on Reddit FIVE MONTHS AGO that it was his site.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3qw6sn/so_ben_seems_to_have_this_old_weird_website/

I would say burn Ben down, but it would end up taking out like a 12 block radius.

All of this came up the same time about 5 months ago, was in the previous SC thread? Or the thread before it?

One of the goddam threads that Beer had made if my memory is right. We talked about Bens creaping on the newscaster back then also.

Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

How about scrotum related articles of clothing, that may or may not be Star Citizen related.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wu Jen
May 22, 2008

Chalks posted:

God drat it there are still people running around with Eonwe's avatar and confusing me, I thought the dark times were over.

Pssst....Iron Tusk is Eonwe.

Edit: Gratuitous Catte pic

Wu Jen fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Apr 20, 2016

• Locked thread