Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HexDog
Feb 4, 2009

Did you see Regis this morning?

We are demoing a job with automatic doors, I am tempted to have the super set them aside and build/install a set of goon doors somewhere. I bet some of you live in Colorado and you can come down and paint them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HexDog
Feb 4, 2009

Surprised no one talking about NachoGate more. At least 10k in commercial grade tortilla chips there professionally prepared and installed in the bowls. With 6 or 7 add on accessories (jalapenos and such) at around 2k each, the whole of NachoGate looking at 22k. I'm haven't even gotten into estimating the costs for the nacho cheese.

HexDog
Feb 4, 2009

Are there any refund stories in here about someone successfully getting a refund after they did spend time playing the "game" for a little bit from week to week? Meaning that they did click accept on the TOS and stuff every time it popped up? Most of the success stories seem to all stem from people who never really logged in or ever accepted the TOS or spent significant time playing the tech demo.

HexDog
Feb 4, 2009

Beet Wagon posted:

please don't cut us off from the mainland! It's where I get my dogges from!

Don't worry buddy, we'll send the goon version of Snake Plissken to rescue you.

HexDog
Feb 4, 2009

Didn't CIG get some huge loan or something? Seems odd they would start scrounging around for refund money if that loan rumor was right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HexDog
Feb 4, 2009

It blows my mind that shitizens are apparently fine with Squadron 42 being priority for CIG. The insane amount of money that has been raised would never ever have happened if it was just Squadron 42. People "invested" all of that money for Star Citizen and instead a massive chunk of money (I'm just guessing) and 1000's of hours of work have been spent for Squadron 42. Chris Roberts took all of the money Star Citizen money, changed Squadron 42 to an entire second game, and then decided to make a lovely movie game priority for his company. And I still can't convince my friend to get a 3k+ refund.

• Locked thread