Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President
At what point will croberts finally usurp the Throne of Lies from Peter Molyneaux?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preechr
May 19, 2009

"Ben, I'm sorry that it's come to this, but we need more time," Croberts explained, gesticulating wildly.
"But, but Chris, you can't-" Ben stammered through a veil of tears.
Croberts cut him off. "Time to realize the dreams, to make them real. You, of all people, should understand that."
"But I've given everything to you, to your dream!"
"You have given me disappointment, Ben. There is but one way now you can redeem yourself, and still serve me. See to it."
With a sob, the spheroid meat mass stumbled his way out of the office, towards home.

It took hours, but finally his preparations were complete. As he settled into the tub, Ben took in the pictures of Kerri Lee taped to the walls. She can't ignore me now, he thought to himself. He lifted the chain of his necklace over his head with an air of solemnity. Grasping his Pilgrim's Cross, he closed his eyes and prayed.
My life for the Stimperor.
Ben pressed the switch on the face of the cross and a small blade sprung from the bottom. He set it firmly against his left wrist and bore down upon it. The dull blade of the cheap movie prop sank deep into the voluminous blubber surrounding his wrist, but did not cut. Grunting, he applied all the might he could muster. With a tinny *twang* the blade snapped at the tang and flew across the bathroom, skittering out of reach under the sink.
Sweet Croberts, I'll have to find another way, he thought to himself. With a grunt, he attempted to rise, but the tub would not release its grasp. He had filled it so completely that he had formed an airtight seal. It wasn't until after another hour of futile attempts to exit the tub that the true horror of his predicament set in. No one would come for him. His wife had left him days earlier upon hearing the news. He couldn't escape under his own power. He couldn't even end himself. Water he had aplenty, but no food. He was going to starve to death... and at his weight, he would spend months doing it.

The last thing he ever saw as the candles burned down was the mocking smile of Kerri Lee.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

I didn't intend it, but the bird worked out pretty well.

Preechr fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Apr 26, 2016

Preechr
May 19, 2009

One of my grandfathers was a pilot. Nothing exciting, he flew cargo planes after the allies began pushing back into Europe. He flew equipment in and bodies out, mostly. My other grandfather was slated for Operation Olympic. After the bombings, he was instead sent to some island in the Pacific to root out diehard Japanese guerillas. Caught a few, went home.

Star Citizen is still a cult and will never be anything more.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Now that Britain is leaving the EU, are British citizens going to be able to receive refunds, as they will not be protected by EU customer protection laws?

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Has anyone said "Streetroller, more like :killdozer:" yet?

Preechr
May 19, 2009

The only way this could be better is if someone at AMD released The Letter.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Oh noooo :yikes:

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Sappo569 posted:

Has anybody yet suggested that Roberts might be the Kanye West of video game development

Impossible, Kanye West will let you loving finish.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Brno Notice: I used to be a shitizen, until...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Tried CoD, it exists and is good. I know these are foreign concepts to shitizens, they are probably not taking it well.

• Locked thread