Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
It's a script that deletes everything.

Not sure how that would get run but I only know a little code stuff.

Also the thread's been great, keep at it fellas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Derek Smart. Again, we see that there is nothing you can pledge that I cannot take away.

Too bad the redditors don't know you the way I do, Roberts.

Yes, too bad. You could warn them... if only you weren't shadowbanned.

:gary: paarp

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Rotten Red Rod posted:

It's a hollow threat, you know he always comes back. He's just trying to make you guys scared he'll actually leave.

Don your armor, ye proud knight, and enter the hallowed ranks of Goons Who Made Derek Smart Leave Forever

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Man remember when 42 (HEH) million was a big deal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc7ywfd1qe8

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

This video suits the thread right now, on a lot of levels

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I'm done with the anime for the time being but if this thread goes back to being poo poo it will return.

Ever this thread's watchful guardian :patriot:

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
When the liquidation begins, agents will ask to see the fourth mocap studio only to be shown a broom closet with two Kinects

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Starkk posted:

rick and morty is the best anime ever made imo

Uhhhh Rick sensei am I kawaii?

M-m-m-morty are you *burp* kidding me? If anything you're way too moe

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
So if the crowdfunding figure is BS, I take it they're bilking private investors out of a lot of cash to do all this moving/continuing to operate stuff? Like a Ponzi scheme for jpegs?

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

:sigh:

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
If I buy now and make a profit on these catte jpegs, you're not allowed to criticize my investment in this thread.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
These cards have literally zero function, right? Like the rest of the pledge rewards?

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

lmao

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Goredema posted:

I realized I had $10 in credit still on my account, and that the cards aren't personalized...

Ordered! It'll either go onto Reddit in six months for three times the cost, or I'll add it to my ever-growing shadowbox of "useless Space Game poo poo".

As long as you're throwing money into a fire, might as well give us a report on the thing when it arrives

in February

:gary: 3 months

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Goredema posted:

I was in the same boat as many, in that my refund didn't include any credit on the account. At this point it's all lost money anyway.

I'll make sure to post a "Let's Play Concierge Black Card" when it arrives.

Thank you for turning your financial loss into our entertainment. Let's hope that CIG doesn't disqualify you for posting this!!!

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Normally I'd expect a gimmick souvenir like this to come as part of the package when you give 1,000 or more to crowdfund a product and the access to social events to be an implicit understanding, but I guess I'm just an enemy of PC gaming :shobon:

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
"Hello I'm here to purchase all of your Doritos Cool Ranch and Mountain Dew Code Red."

"I'm sorry sir we're still out of stock. If you come back tomorrow..."

*flashes concierge card*

"Oh, my apologies Rear Admiral. Please follow me into the VIP section."

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Typing that made me think of the scene in Spectre where Bond basically does this, and I think it will make a good gif when the dvd/bluray comes out

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

The least surprising yet also the most telling

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Loiosh posted:

Otherwise they couldn't have this glorious thing: https://www.mainperformancepc.com/product/obutto-gaming-cockpits/obutto-r3volution-gaming-cockpit/

I am totally trying to save for one

:nws:

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Jst0rm posted:

you understand spoiler tags dont stop something from being downloaded to your work machine right?

where were you when seraph was posting electric retard

also, :backtowork:

dyzzy fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Nov 9, 2015

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

LCL-Dead posted:

As a side note, this was the last email I received from CIG:

So are you not able to do a chargeback, because even if not I'd tell them you're starting the process. Other goons seemed to get more scrutiny once they did that.

Turn around time of 4-6 business days plus shipping, we'd better close the pre-orders soon or they'll be overwhelmed!

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

It wasn't even funny or cultish, what an odd thing to copy-paste.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

LCL-Dead posted:

Your reading comprehension appears to be poo poo, friend.

Your case is like a wet dream for CIG support: a tangled weave of grey market shenanigans (that they supported and enabled) that they can hand-wave at and say "no refunds!"

Your best bet is probably Paypal/Bank chargebacks.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

quote:

Less vitriol please - more trust, patience and respect is needed.. I disagree with the OP

Wow friend, you took it too far with this one

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Bootcha posted:

SPLASH ONE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Soooo... money back?

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Man lots of stuff happening apparently.

How do people stand the constant camera stuttering? I can barely watch these streams, it's horrifying

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
I love star citizen now. Fly away, trolls

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Whew, what a day. Nothing like casually owning these idiots on SA by replying to every post with a bunch of sentence fragments

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Tank Boy Ken posted:

Yay corner office.

I'm the folding chair, desperate to escape

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
do don't know with what limits they will be sold. bitcoin only up go.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

FactsAreUseless posted:

That isn't any sort of joke, tabletop gaming is just insane.

:eyepop: dat av

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

meh, as long as they made good shirtwaists

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_Shirtwaist_Factory_fire

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Calling for the death of a CIG employee: slap on the wrist, please purchase more jpegs thank you

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
make the star citizen D&D thread

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Optional Audio Tracks by Sagan and Tyson... or Stewie Griffon.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Dusty Lens posted:

So far I'm pretty ambivalent about 693 I bet we can really step it up and make 694 a page to remember.

You ask for too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
In fairness to the other shitizens everybody else in that thread is trying to describe that he's wrong

• Locked thread