Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

This is a nice meltdown. I like this meltdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

His letter is gonna be a real doozy.

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Has anyone said Shart Shitizen yet?

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Being banned on RSI until 2025 isn't a permaban. It just means you can't post until beta comes out.

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Posting on the best page

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

redwalrus posted:

$160.00
Package Includes 3-Year Insurance

$265.00

$350.00

$600.00

LIMITED TIME $3,400.00
Package Includes Lifetime Insurance

Which of these are in stock?

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Do you think Patrick cringed when he was ordered to tell beer that he was aiding and abetting corporate espionage?

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

#notallgoons

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Can someone make a lowtax subreddit please?

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

I really liked the "My father will audit your rear end"

That's a good burn.

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

lol, yea id hope star citizen has a better flight model than a game launched in 1994

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

some would say star citizens flight model is better than that of 1982's star trek. Christo roberto is truly a savant

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

The most recent game this guy said star citizen beat was released in 2003. Thats 13 loving years. Its X2. He doesnt say the flight model is better than x3 though, which came out in 2005

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Even if you dont like spaceships, star citizen is definitely the game for you. Its got fps parts, already fully released, farming mechanics, fight hostess sim mechanics, and id bet if you asked christo roberto about rpg or rts mechanics itd have those

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Crew of 30, man, so you can have a half-staffed poo poo in a server and be the only ship in existence

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Biggest ship you can buy is ($2500 ship) its only $20 come on guy you loving idiot just buy it

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

AP posted:

Star Citizen.

Did she get half of his ships in the divorce? I mean, since they are an investment and all.

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

"You'll see that there are some glaring differences. We didn't just trace it."
*Every wrinkle in the uniform is the same*

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Eonwe seems like a real chill dude, and if you have the capacity to be upset at him you're not a chill dude.

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Did Derek ever say who Ragequit is?

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

D_Smart posted:

Oh right, you're not in the private #smarties Discord channel, so you don't know.

I got the go-ahead. But I chose to refrain from doing it because it serves no purpose other than to "out" the wankers behind the alias and shutdown our ample supply of lols. So the plan is, like I do with MoMA, just post to the identified accounts as if they are known CIG shills/staff. Anyone who picks up on it, fine.

It's reverse-inverse-the-arse psycho-analytical warfare. They think we don't know. Then see posts in response to them as if we do. They can't figure it out either way; and keep supplying the lols.

Please, it is specifically because of this, that I created the private channel where a bunch of stuff will appear first, before here. Since they don't have access to that channel - and never will - they can't plan for any reveals (e.g. all the E.L.E stuff that's happening as I type this) because they saw it here.

Trust me, I got this.

ps: remember, they are more prevalent here because I'm here, and because this thread is the single source of everything about this poo poo-show. And lowtax paywalled it - which was brilliant imo.

lol

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

You really should

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

What the gently caress, did he just make a post without mentioning Dirk Shart?

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Lazrin posted:

they're gonna sell at least 25 units in a retail/release scenario just from new marketing to old fans, curious onlookers or those who aren't into crowdfunding.

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Some clown streaming Star Citizen is featured on the front page of Twitch. He is currently showing off his chariots and lying about the game. Sometimes, in between the bullshit, he hits <<USE>>

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Lol, theres the "only been developing for 2 years" line

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Today has just been one big Stimpire Day miracle.

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Is lazrin seraph?

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

ManofManyAliases posted:

I am not paid by CIG.

Yeah he is paid by RSI or whatever the gently caress other companies they have

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

drat Jobbo, you're on a roll

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Ben is purportedly fat

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Lazrin is a very dumb and whiny pissbitch

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Has anyone said shart shitizen, or any variation of it, recently? Or Derek Shart?

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Press <<USE>> to con

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Complaint Compilation posted:

Oh god this starts today. :catstare:

Ya, development starts today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011