Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

Bootcha posted:

You're Wolf, Derek's Chains, KC's Dallas, I'm little brother Houston. And Legal is himself.

Don't act dumb.

This is the greatest ending to the SC saga that anyone has ever envisioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

Octopode posted:

No. I work here. I manage operations for this and integration for this, while making sure that their stuff keeps working in here.

This should never be forgotten.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

Running breaks immersion since most of the cult isn't physically capable of doing it.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

:thurman:

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

CIG deserves to burn to the loving ground.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx
I wasn't sure about some things before, but after that amazing meltdown I am 100% on Team Derek.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx
It's kinda nice to see Derek embracing his inner goon.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

pftc posted:

1.) Go to http://resumes.actorsaccess.com/sandigardiner
2.) Click on "Media"
3.) Scroll down to this spot in the picture.
4.) Watch Reverse the Verse (Performance Video)

Sandi will probably delete the page, so you should download a copy.

This is publicly available information.

:perfect:

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

Isn't this the guy who had a meltdown on Reddit and left for RSI since Reddit wasn't enough of an echo chamber for him? :lol:

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

I hope all of this kind of stuff is unskippable and locked in the full game just to see the public crucify it even harder if it gets released.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

jesus christ. How can you go this insane. How.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

DA PANET EARF posted:

So I hear they're rebulding the EVA.

So they're gonna have your 14 year old waifu gary oldman lose his eye and have a different last name.

:thurman:

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

You know what? gently caress you. I'm so sick of spineless assholes like you making statements putting my credibility into question and then backing off the second you're confronted about it. You don't give a poo poo about the truth. You don't give a poo poo that your "friend" actually did write everything I shared. Well guess what; she loving did. Every communication I linked is one between myself and Cloud Imperium Games. You, like so many other backers, have invested so much time and energy into Star Citizen that the possibility that it all might come crashing down is a terrifying prospect. Imagine for a second that it really is all a lie. Imagine that Star Citizen really is a disaster that will never be released in the manner that they are dreaming of. Imagine that Chris Roberts really is either outright lying to you or that he is pathologically incapable of perceiving the possibility that things are hosed because of his management approach. Imagine that all of your effort, time, money, energy, everything you've done is a complete and utter waste. Can you?

I get it. I was there. I was obsessed with Star Citizen, pouring over every detail, obsessively watching every lovely show and gleaning every hint of game information. I truly, genuinely, authentically believed in the dream that was Star Citizen. I desperately wanted it to be a reality so that I could play it with all of my friends. Imagine all the poo poo you're getting on these forums, all the poo poo Ben and everyone else got, and increase it with an order of magnitude. That was my loving life on these forums defending this abortion of a game. I got poo poo on by this community for supporting SC, I got poo poo on by RSI for actually speaking my mind, and I got poo poo on repeatedly by Lesnick himself every time I expressed a concern. And in spite of all of that it took me getting loving banned to finally realize just how hosed things are. It was only after I got pulled out of the RSI forums and was forced to see things on the outside that I got a perspective other than the SC reality distortion field. I should send whoever demanded I be removed a thank you card.

:vince:

Fuzzy Modem you are a dumb piece of poo poo and exactly what this thread needed.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

Ravane posted:

Lmaooo. Derek actually did something nice, and this is how the shitizens respond:

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/705371969852739586

The middle one, what the gently caress.

The Star Citizen community is literally subhuman scum.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx
Ben is there to be the fall guy. Chris will toss him under the boss when they need a scapegoat, and Ben's way too stupid and pathetic to know it's coming or realize it after the fact.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

This needs to be preserved because this rules just for the final confirmation Ben is the "break emergency glass and blame" guy.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx
At long last, the Derek Smart meltdown that was promised.

Ryan Archer.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx
Lethality starting to melt down pretty hard on Reddit when even Citizens shat on him.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx
I would potentially be willing to give 100$ to SC just to blow up B'Tak repeatedly.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

Toops posted:

Look I don't mean to be a fuddy duddy but gently caress me this thread is annoying now.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

Variable 5 posted:

Sorry guys, I’m tired of this. It’s not fun for anyone but your group and it’s tedious for anyone else posting to the forums. The level of toxicity the users posting to this thread adds to the forums is not acceptable.
I am absolutely bored with the insane levels of smug pretense happening here. It’s not fooling anyone (other than regular users already keyed up about ‘Goons’ playing the same game as they are, and you sure showed them! Take that, pubbies!) and it’s just so uninteresting. “We’re just standing up for the little guy! Help we’re being oppressed! Etc.!” I have some good news for you: you’re a regular forum user and you don’t need to stand up for anybody. You don’t run the place. That’s the moderation staff’s job, and if they suck at it then I will fire them.

They don’t suck at it right now, though. Your constant baiting isn’t changing my mind about that, it’s making me feel sorry for the group of people I put in the position of having to deal with you. It’s really, really obvious what’s happening, and no number of lengthy PMs about your views on how moderation is supposed to work are going to change that. The level of disrespect here is outrageous; absolutely no one believes you’re really here with obnoxious rule-skating signatures and stupid parody account avatars because you’re incredibly concerned with how a particular forum’s moderation works.

But if that is a genuine worry: if Toast bans someone for being a Goon instead of for being an rear end in a top hat, let me know (via PM, not endless toxic thread) and I will fire Toast. Until that happens, this is just tiresome and makes the forums look bad to everyone. (And this is just a gut feeling, but maybe the moderator bias that you all claim to be so worried about above anything else in the universe would be more obvious to me if absolutely anyone other than the people posting to this thread were contacting me about it?)

I will say that this is in no way a condemnation of all “Goons.” In following the Star Citizen threads at SA, it’s clear there are lots of Something Awful users who are interested in/excited about Star Citizen. You aren’t being haunted by some EVE reputation that you pretend to know nothing about… you’re giving the group a bad name right here (literally, in the name of your thread.) But of course you know that. SA is full of entirely reasonable people (myself included) who do all kinds of interesting things. Endless forum “shitposting” and trying to get moderators/staff fired isn’t one of those interesting things.

Thread closed.

This should be reposted everytime someone expresses sympathy for Ben.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

hakimashou posted:

aw, what happen to dolvak?

People said mean things to him when he called himself an authority on CIG so he had a complete and utter meltdown before resigning.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx
B'Tak finished Mother 3 and couldn't understand why he couldn't climb into the Absolute Safety capsule as it would be the perfect life.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

Ah, doubling down on the revelation you're a creepy psychopath. You roll with those punches Ben, it'll make this not a disaster. Somebody might want to grab this tweet in case he takes it down in case this do go nuclear as it hopefully does

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx
Made it twelve seconds after putting the Ben site up on stream before getting deleted and banned.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx
Toronto talk makes me sad. I'm trapped in the Maritimes, land of the jobless.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

there is no loving way this is legit.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx
I'll be shocked if there isn't at least one killing over this by Shittizens when the game finally croaks.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

We have a new game in town. He's melting down in the Streetroller stream Youtube as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx
This reverse trolling has been the least funny the thread has been in a while

• Locked thread