Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Scruffpuff posted:

Take Sandi out too since we're trying to improve things

They took her Linkedin out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

You are permanently banned from talking in cigcommunity.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I asked:

1. How can you justify selling $10,000 and $15,000 space pixels? Shouldnt you deliver the product that was originally presented in the crowdfunding?

2. Is Sandi Gardiner Chris Roberts wife and why is that a big secret?

3. What is the release date of this game? Googling Star Citizen lands me on articles saying the original release date was 2014..

permabanned

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Please dont shoot me in your non-existent game USS Trollkiller

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

So what the hell does a producer actually do? For the life of me I can't seem to find any real explanation

A producer makes poo poo happen.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Colostomy Bag posted:

I'm beginning to feel like I've been misled

Star Citizen in a nutshell

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Wafflz posted:

Man I wish I could show up to work late high as gently caress with a bag of munchies and no one would care.

Marry the CEO

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

AP posted:

Star Citizen.

Thats some hosed up poo poo :cripes: gently caress star citizen, gently caress croberts and gently caress cig for being the greasiest gaming company on the planet.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Guys its been a few years is there a release date yet?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

SA got a shoutout in eurogamer

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-15-through-gritted-teeth-star-citizen-developer-gives-player-whopping-usd2500-refund

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

see you in the verse :smugdon:

• Locked thread