Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andronian
Feb 17, 2012

I've been reading this thread for a while, still only on page like 600, but AS I WAS READING THE THREAD on my phone, I overheard a coworker at my new job in the next cube row over talking about Star Citizen. At first I thought I was crazy and just hearing things because I was reading about it, but I listened closer and I heard him name drop Gary Oldman and Mark Hamill.

I really had to resist firing up YouTube and blasting PAAAARRRRRP for the whole office to hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andronian
Feb 17, 2012

I'm posting from 600 pages back! I have no context of what is going on around me in the thread where this post ends up.

Which is kind of like Croberts trying to make Wing Commander But Better only the games industry has moved a mile a minute and he no longer has any idea what is a good idea or even possible with today's tech. Except instead of telling all of you to expect a good post and to give me a million dollars for it, I just decided to do it for free. You're welcome Citizens :)

• Locked thread